Welcome to Gaia! ::

Congratz on finishing everyone!!!

And a gigantic thanks to our lovely mods <333 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
... 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Now make sure you PM your quilt image! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
See page 646 for quilt info. 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
... 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
And watch for our new chat thread for fun during the off season. 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Where there will be a daily spider theme... of course. ^.~ 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Perfect Noob

II Little Claus DoLL II

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sketches!!
        You can do it!! heart

Great job in getting the sketch in, definitely proud of you! 3nodding

Haha ^^ Ty. Im proud of my self too..
This is why im here: I just need to do something everday even if not feeling like it much biggrin And I trying something new too. smile

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
tragedy of elsinore
I DREW AN ART REQUEST!

Hypnotic X

Day: 15
Comment: Rose is really cute, so I wanted to give her a spin. I saw that she had super strength, so I tried to give her a bit more of a muscular build. I wasn't really sure what to draw her lifting, so that's why the first one is blank. The second is more of a joke.

User Image
User Image

Wow! Thank you so much x
The muscle is perfect, all I could hope for - I'm really bad at it myself so I'm happy to see her showing her strength ^o^
Colour and face is all sweet.
And seriously it suits her the joke, she is kind of one of my antagonist/villian crew so rather amusing heart
I am totally digging this avatar right now.

Ferocious Flatterer

Avaykn
Fox_Kuroi

Now that I'm not at work on my phone and it's easier to type things out, thank you again! Also, on a completely separate note, I TOTALLY had a boyfriend in high school who dressed like the way you dressed MY SOUL's character lol. Seriously though. Almost EXACTLY identical. XD

Weird... I'm picturing my soul's character and your current avi dating now... definately an unlikely couple. XD

*laughs* I used to be a crazy punk rocker in high school. XD

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Themes: 1970's fashion/rejection/tiger/stars/whos the real monster
comments: There was a picture. Maybe later.

Dope Fashion is radical dude, Peace out brotha!
His fur was just so. Whiskers were waxed and glowed like the stars. His wide collar jumpsuit, denim on denim. Those knee high socks would make him look decades younger, and the 8 inch heels on beetle boots would be absolutely fab! His grandson would love his party attire. That cub was dying to celebrate his 16th with friends, family, and a brand new car. Opening the bedroom door, the grandfather was just about to strut his stuff (and his chest fur) when he stopped short of running over a much smaller predator.

Chronically sleepy golden eyes blinked, rubbed their eyes, and promptly screamed for his parents.
"Grandpa's off his medication again! Fix him!", The cub wailed, running in the opposing direction. His tail looked like a chimney brush. It was not a happy cub the old man had encountered.
His daughter, stressed from planning the party, took one look and shoved him back in to his bedroom."This isn't Halloween. Do your grandson a favor and let dead fashion senses stay in the grave."

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Evocative Enigma

Definitely an awesome outfit! Thank you so much!
Amai_Neiko

So pretty! She's fit right in wive Victor's pair skating! Thanks!
Shisa_Piston

That is so beautiful. I'd swear there was charcoal used! Thank you!

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Theme: Stars
Comment: About an hour or so, though I could swear it felt like much longer! Those dang thuuuuumbs... >.<
Did some experimental lighting stuff, set the "paper" to be darker, and made it look all glowy and shiz. <3

User Image

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day 015 - Stars

User Image

includes 3 quotes:
"through shadow
to the edge of night
until the stars are all alight" - from JRR Tolkien

"And the rest is rust and stardust" - Nabokov

big fancy one is what made me think of this:
"I move the stars for no one"
-Labyrinth

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
So..Raeyna, waterkat, and Freaque are all getting some spirit work from me, but not tonight. Figured I'd just save this here to use for the next round; Journals have a broken captcha.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
DefauIt
I DREW AN ART REQUEST!

WraythRose Darkthorn

Theme: collector request
Comment: I'm sad the blue tinted pencil didn't show up better on the scan but oh wells. 😽

User Image

*flails* emotion_kirakira
this is awesome!!
Thank you!! heart

...I do remember reading somewhere that comic artists used (to use?) blue pencils because they wouldn't scan/print or something?

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I drew a request!

”Zareynia Alexzavior”

Day - 15
Theme - Art request
Comment - haven't drawn xhibi in a while so this was fun, I adore the face and colouring sadly the outfit had me stuck... Also little time, so might be just requests next few days as signal is rubbish here... Still enjoyed and happy with face especially x

User Image

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Theme: Stars
Comment: A star laying dormant millions of light years away, waiting to be born.

Also, nudity warning. No nips or anything, I just wanted her to be naked haha.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The Ariadelle
Alec Ikiiki
The Ariadelle

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Day 14 - Spirit Challenge 1: Part 2

I saw rogue class, so I went with it. Let's pretend her second blade is on the small of her back attached to the belt.

User Image

Omfg this is so good!

Glad you liked it. I didn't see any outfits for you at the time, so I wanted to remedy that.
I also blurred the lines just a touch so it looks like it was part of the drawing

WraythRose Darkthorn
Alec Ikiiki
WraythRose Darkthorn

Not very imaginative of me, I originally liked the idea of him in a waistcoat, and kind of dressed up...and the joker happened! xd

Recolor or not, I love the fact that you made the coat transparent.

Wasn't on purpose, I lowered the opacity of the colouring layer so my outlines showed better xd
The coat was supposed to be textured 3nodding

Regardless. Your intention had a positive side effect.

II Little Claus DoLL II
Alec Ikiiki

The image is broken.

And with that, I need to get to work, because I overslept and I'm more than 45 minutes late.
Sad, scary, amusing to think, the dream that woke me up involved me closing the shop, but
it was twice as big as it actually is, with two sets of doors instead of one, and
People. Kept. Coming. In. Even. Though. The. Doors. Were. Locked... *sighs* dreams...

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oops, I guess moving a few things broke it XD;;
        Thanks for the catch!

....... dude, that sounds scary......... there's nothing worse than customers coming in last minute to shop for whatever they need, but doesn't need for another 20-30 mins gonk It's like, really? Could you not walk in at 8:59pm when our store closes at 9pm?? D: Could you please get your s**t and get out?? Wait, what do you mean you don't know what you're getting?!?!? D:<

I hope things are gonna be ok at work! ;o

No problem.

Ugh! I understand hating on customers who are last minute. But, as someone who has been a customer
last minute, I also understand that the employees just want to close and go home, so I let them know I
know exactly what I need, grab my stuff, pay, and leave instead of linger. *guilty at Petsmart*

Another dream I had this morning involved both of my managers, myself, and a coworker or two,
arguing about how to read the schedule. It's made in excel, with the hours of the day as columns
and employees as rows. It's difficult to explain, but apparently there are two ways to read the schedule,
everyone has always read it one way, which makes sense, and one manager reads it differently. I think
that's how I'm scheduled for 8.5 hours three days a week with 7-8 hours the rest of the week... but...
one manager and I did discuss/argue how to read that stupid schedule... today. *sighs*

Dreams. Stop thinking about work!!!

Shisa_Piston
Alec Ikiiki

Amazing! Thank you so much.
I was really hoping someone would give her a new set of armor or something that was battle worthy.

Oh I'm glad you like it! I definitely had to stop myself from pimping the whole thing out last night or I wouldn't have gotten anyone else done XD;; but I may come back to that and amp it up a few levels :3
Armor is so much FUN to design

*thumbs up*
If you want to amp up the design, or use Dragon as a guinea pig for more armor designs, I will not stop you.
You are more than welcome to continue, in fact, I encourage you to continue.
*casually nudges a plate of cookies/brownies/muffins your way*

CaptainTapole's Secret Admirer

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Theme: stars
Comment: will fix later if link is ******** up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Kitten

Day 15 Stars

This looked better on my little computer..... maybe I'll make it smaller so it looks better again. xD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces