• Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shanna66
semen-eater
Fansub
semen-eater
Fansub
semen-eater
Alright sweetie pie c; no ones acting saccharine, you're just not getting the response you wanted.

it's part of being a b***h.

No, you're just a sheltered little snowflake who thinks that there is no such thing as wrong opinions and that everyone is unique and special in their own way so there's no wrong way to make art.

Basically you're clueless and full of s**t.

Is that so? You're talking to an ex meth addict here. Sheltered? I'm probably older then you. I dont think there is no such thing as wrong opinions, I never even said that, I said opinions are meant to be shared. And that I don't give a ******** if anyone says different, freedom of speech, if you can voice your opinion supporting the subject, then I can voice my opinion against the subject, it's a public forum on the internet, I can say whatever I want, be as annoying as I want, and be a nuisence as much as i want.

Edit:: When I say "No such thing as a wrong opinion" I mean in their mind. Considering it's how the speaker feels, to them they are not wrong.

To others they are wrong, you seemed to have either read it wrong, or recieved the message wrong.

Your personal stories are irrelevant. I'm not going to sit here and tell you about my crushing poverty and childhood abuse because have absolutely nothing to do with this thread and talking about them to try and make people feel sorry for me or guilty about arguing with me would be a pretty d**k move. You're still acting like a snowflake. Maybe you're a former meth addict snowflake, but you're still a snowflake.

Anwyay, I don't care about your feelings, or the speaker's feelings, or what the hell ever. If the speaker is wrong, I don't care if they think they're right. They're still wrong and should be called out on it and corrected, period. If they insist on being ignorant and are proud of their ignorance, then they're stupid and absolutely should be treated like stupid people until they either wise up or shut up.

It makes you seem pretty uneducated yourself, using racial terms like that. And I didn't even get into detail about my life, so I don't know why you're flipping out. I told you one thing, to emphasize the fact that maybe I'm not sheltered. I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty, this was the exact response i expected from you anyway, I'm not even white, by the way.

And I'm glad you don't care about my feelings, because you don't have too. And that's okay. You seem to be getting very worked up about just a little person on gaia being annoying over the internet, I wasn't being ignorant, or ignoring your correction towards my opinion, I actually acknowledged it and appreciated the fact that you took the time to correct me, since you're so experienced, as you say. I'm not stupid, I voiced my opinion, and I don't have to shut up because someone over the internet on Gaia Online told me to.

i dont think she said anything about race, at least i cant find it neutral

Snow flake is a racial term for white.

I didn't know of the term she was actually using.

Stop questioning it, the post above you explains what I thought, are you just doing this to make me look more retarded about the term she was using? Or do you enjoy wasting more time then you have too?

4,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
semen-eater
Shanna66
semen-eater
Fansub
semen-eater

Is that so? You're talking to an ex meth addict here. Sheltered? I'm probably older then you. I dont think there is no such thing as wrong opinions, I never even said that, I said opinions are meant to be shared. And that I don't give a ******** if anyone says different, freedom of speech, if you can voice your opinion supporting the subject, then I can voice my opinion against the subject, it's a public forum on the internet, I can say whatever I want, be as annoying as I want, and be a nuisence as much as i want.

Edit:: When I say "No such thing as a wrong opinion" I mean in their mind. Considering it's how the speaker feels, to them they are not wrong.

To others they are wrong, you seemed to have either read it wrong, or recieved the message wrong.

Your personal stories are irrelevant. I'm not going to sit here and tell you about my crushing poverty and childhood abuse because have absolutely nothing to do with this thread and talking about them to try and make people feel sorry for me or guilty about arguing with me would be a pretty d**k move. You're still acting like a snowflake. Maybe you're a former meth addict snowflake, but you're still a snowflake.

Anwyay, I don't care about your feelings, or the speaker's feelings, or what the hell ever. If the speaker is wrong, I don't care if they think they're right. They're still wrong and should be called out on it and corrected, period. If they insist on being ignorant and are proud of their ignorance, then they're stupid and absolutely should be treated like stupid people until they either wise up or shut up.

It makes you seem pretty uneducated yourself, using racial terms like that. And I didn't even get into detail about my life, so I don't know why you're flipping out. I told you one thing, to emphasize the fact that maybe I'm not sheltered. I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty, this was the exact response i expected from you anyway, I'm not even white, by the way.

And I'm glad you don't care about my feelings, because you don't have too. And that's okay. You seem to be getting very worked up about just a little person on gaia being annoying over the internet, I wasn't being ignorant, or ignoring your correction towards my opinion, I actually acknowledged it and appreciated the fact that you took the time to correct me, since you're so experienced, as you say. I'm not stupid, I voiced my opinion, and I don't have to shut up because someone over the internet on Gaia Online told me to.

Stop questioning it, the post above you explains what I thought, are you just doing this to make me look more retarded about the term she was using? Or do you enjoy wasting more time then you have too?

Snowflake is also used for people who think they're super special and that they're always right no matter what. These are the types of people who scream that it's their style and that whatever they draw is considered art, however badly it's drawn. They also think that they're always right and that other people's opinions are wrong, even though facts and experience around the interwebs can easily prove them wrong. Overall, special snowflakes think they're the s**t and that everyone should think they're god.

So yes, I do think you're a retarded "snowflake".

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
semen-eater
Shanna66
semen-eater
Fansub
semen-eater

its pretty clear she in no way meant it as a race thing. im not sure why on earth you would think otherwise.

also you need to be less defensive. i wasnt trying to make you look retarded, i was just trying to understand what you were talking about sicne she never mentioned race anywhere in her post

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lastro
semen-eater
Shanna66
semen-eater
Fansub
semen-eater

Snowflake is also used for people who think they're super special and that they're always right no matter what. These are the types of people who scream that it's their style and that whatever they draw is considered art, however badly it's drawn. They also think that they're always right and that other people's opinions are wrong, even though facts and experience around the interwebs can easily prove them wrong. Overall, special snowflakes think they're the s**t and that everyone should think they're god.

So yes, I do think you're a retarded "snowflake".

I don't think anyone should think I'm amazing, because I'm not. I don't know where you got that, considering you don't even know me, you might of gotten it from the arguement going on, but I don't really think that's enough information to define me like that.
Also, I don't think I'm always right, I've been wrong before. And I'm not the artist myself, I think that there is a right way to do art, and a wrong way, but no one should be discriminated for it, well, not like how you guys are discriminating me, I know I've used a few insults myself, but you people need to chill, it's just a computer game, and it makes you look immature, using insults to make your post longer. It kind of shows how immature the gaia community is sometimes.
Also, I don't think I'm god, I'm still young and I have pleanty to learn.

You can think what you want, but I know who I am.

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shanna66
semen-eater
Shanna66
semen-eater
Fansub
semen-eater

its pretty clear she in no way meant it as a race thing. im not sure why on earth you would think otherwise.

also you need to be less defensive. i wasnt trying to make you look retarded, i was just trying to understand what you were talking about sicne she never mentioned race anywhere in her post

My apologies.

Anyway, I had never heard of the term. So I'm sorry that it was just so clear but I didn't seem to notice.

4,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
semen-eater

I don't think anyone should think I'm amazing, because I'm not. I don't know where you got that, considering you don't even know me, you might of gotten it from the arguement going on, but I don't really think that's enough information to define me like that.
Also, I don't think I'm always right, I've been wrong before. And I'm not the artist myself, I think that there is a right way to do art, and a wrong way, but no one should be discriminated for it, well, not like how you guys are discriminating me, I know I've used a few insults myself, but you people need to chill, it's just a computer game, and it makes you look immature, using insults to make your post longer. It kind of shows how immature the gaia community is sometimes.

Really? Because now you're just making yourself look like an idiot. Let me bold it for you, hmmm?

semen-eater
Why don't you just draw what appeals to you, and ******** the rest of the world. That's art. That's how you make art.

There is no right way to do art, or wrong way to do art. It's a way of expressing feelings, it's something every human does, it won't come out the same. They're not cutting corners, they're doing what they enjoy as an individual. You don't need to learn s**t to make art. All you need is emotion. Whether it's intricate portraits with perfect shading and color, or stick figures. It's art. It's amazing. It's perfection.

Need I say more?
And good job. You just insulted hundreds of artist's who love their craft and actually put hours of time to better their skills. And s**t, the crap I was drawing when I was three should now be hanging in some famous museum. Because it's art and it's super special perfect.

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lastro
semen-eater

Really? Because now you're just making yourself look like an idiot. Let me bold it for you, hmmm?

semen-eater
Why don't you just draw what appeals to you, and ******** the rest of the world. That's art. That's how you make art.

There is no right way to do art, or wrong way to do art. It's a way of expressing feelings, it's something every human does, it won't come out the same. They're not cutting corners, they're doing what they enjoy as an individual. You don't need to learn s**t to make art. All you need is emotion. Whether it's intricate portraits with perfect shading and color, or stick figures. It's art. It's amazing. It's perfection.

Need I say more?
And good job. You just insulted hundreds of artist's who love their craft and actually put hours of time to better their skills. And s**t, the crap I was drawing when I was three should now be hanging in some famous museum. Because it's art and it's super special perfect.

I don't think it belongs in a museum. I never said it had to be appealing to the eye, but if it's perfect to the artist, then why not? And if all toy artist's who love their cract and put hours of time to better their skills. And s**t, are far too sensitive, because the people the creator of this post was poking at for anime and such, didn't seem to be very offended..

Edit:: Art is a pretty abstract art, if your talking about what KIND of art, then yeah there's definetly a right and a wrong way. Art is everything, Art is an extremely abrstract art, dancing is an art, singing, drawing, painting, knitting, cooking, alot of things.

So I'm not wrong.

Edit #2:: To support my opinion even more, here's the definition of art; art/ärt/
Noun:

1. The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture,...: "the art of the Renaissance"
2. Works produced by such skill and imagination.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
semen-eater
Shanna66
semen-eater
Shanna66
semen-eater

My apologies.

Anyway, I had never heard of the term. So I'm sorry that it was just so clear but I didn't seem to notice.

you are forgiven smile
if you lurk around the forum for a little while you will see that term gets used alot when compalining about people who feel self entitled.

4,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
semen-eater

I don't think it belongs in a museum. I never said it had to be appealing to the eye, but if it's perfect to the artist, then why not? And if all toy artist's who love their cract and put hours of time to better their skills. And s**t, are far too sensitive, because the people the creator of this post was poking at for anime and such, didn't seem to be very offended..

So...what you're saying is that some random, badly proportioned anime drawn by a 13 year old is just as good as Picasso?
Because that is honestly what I'm getting at from all the posts you made.
emotion_facepalm

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lastro
semen-eater

So...what you're saying is that some random, badly proportioned anime drawn by a 13 year old is just as good as Picasso?
emotion_facepalm

I never said that, it may be a Picasso to them, but I highly doubt it's a masterpiece that would blow any other artists' mind.

Leaf

semen-eater
Lastro
semen-eater

emotion_facepalm

I never said that, it may be a Picasso to them, but I highly doubt it's a masterpiece that would blow any other artists' mind.
which is the point we are making. Not everything deserves to be looked at as art and not everything deserves praise simply for trying to be art. Art is more complex than that. There is a right and wrong. That's all we're trying to tell you. There is a right way to make art and a wrong way. The wrong way yields bad art or sometimes doesn't even produce art. It is not a title you can assign to anything and everything.

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NuMedia Millie
semen-eater
Lastro
semen-eater

emotion_facepalm

which is the point we are making. Not everything deserves to be looked at as art and not everything deserves praise simply for trying to be art. Art is more complex than that. There is a right and wrong. That's all we're trying to tell you. There is a right way to make art and a wrong way. The wrong way yields bad art or sometimes doesn't even produce art. It is not a title you can assign to anything and everything.

No where in the definition of Art does it say it has to be fathomed or praised, must I repeat to drill it into your thick skull again on what I'm trying to say?

art/ärt/
Noun:

The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture,...: "the art of the Renaissance"
Works produced by such skill and imagination.

Not once did it say that art had to be praised, be appealing, or be to others tastes.

It's not art, it's just good art, art that most people would find appealing. And then their's art that most people wouldn't find appealing, which would be called bad art, or ugly art. Either way, it's still art. Art is an abstract word, so there is no right way to make art, because it varies from drawing to cooking, and so forth.

Leaf

semen-eater
NuMedia Millie
semen-eater
Lastro
semen-eater

emotion_facepalm

No where in the definition of Art does it say it has to be fathomed or praised, must I repeat to drill it into your thick skull again on what I'm trying to say?

art/ärt/
Noun:

The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture,...: "the art of the Renaissance"

Not once did it say that art had to be praised, be appealing, or be to others tastes.

It's not art, it's just good art, art that most people would find appealing. And then their's art that most people wouldn't find appealing, which would be called bad art, or ugly art. Either way, it's still art. Art is an abstract word, so there is no right way to make art, because it varies from drawing to cooking, and so forth.
visual fine arts then. I'll get more specific. The definition in the dictionary and the definition as thought up by artist and it's critics is less objective and relevant.

So now that we've narrowed it down to Fine Art I'm ready to be an adult if you are. I have a point to make as do you so lets get to it.

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NuMedia Millie
semen-eater
NuMedia Millie
semen-eater
Lastro
semen-eater

emotion_facepalm

art/ärt/
Noun:

visual fine arts then. I'll get more specific. The definition in the dictionary and the definition as thought up by artist and it's critics is less objective and relevant.

So now that we've narrowed it down to Fine Art I'm ready to be an adult if you are. I have a point to make as do you so lets get to it.

Sure, enough of our stupid quarrelling with two arguements that would never win anyway, let's turn this dissagreement into an agreement, or maybe a comprimise.

Whatever.

Leaf

semen-eater
NuMedia Millie
semen-eater
NuMedia Millie
semen-eater

art/ärt/
Noun:

Sure, enough of our stupid quarrelling with two arguements that would never win anyway, let's turn this dissagreement into an agreement, or maybe a comprimise.

Whatever.
we've each been arguing over the definition of different words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff