Spring 0.11470588235294 11.5% [ 117 ]
Summer 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 300 ]
Fall 0.07156862745098 7.2% [ 73 ]
Winter 0.054901960784314 5.5% [ 56 ]
Any time! 0.46470588235294 46.5% [ 474 ]
Total Votes:[ 1020 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 298 299 300 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Phantom

I recently got a table at MangaNEXT, it was about three weeks turn-around. But it's a small con, so I doubt there was much competition.

My batch of ezprints came in. Somewhat expensive (19 cents for 4x6 and 4x5, 1.99 for 8x10), but they're good (standard photo quality) and arrived quite quickly even with standard shipping. But I'm cheap so I only got 70-something prints in total, and I'll be getting maybe $20 more in Office Depot prints to sell cheaply. 49 cent color prints on cheap paper ftw.

And this isn't the most valid of contributions since I haven't done this yet, but this is what I intend to do and I think it'll be effective:

Put little thumbnails of your prints on the price list, don't just put them in text. I've seen a number of text-only price lists and they're not really attractive. I'm selling multiple (2-3) versions of each image, so I intend to make my list an illustrated matrix of prices based on image and size/type. Also, I'll be using one of those display books with the transparent sleeves to show the art, and since I'll have 2-3 pages devoted to each separate image, I'll be making sticker bookmarks to mark where each new image ends/begins.

Even if this sort of organization isn't going to be used much, it'll look more professional/serious xP I haven't quite finalized my inventory yet, so I will not be making the price list until later, but I'll post it when I'm done.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Vicemage
Congrats!

I got word that I got mine, but I'm waiting to see if my roommate also got hers before I confirm, since it's hard for me to afford to go out there without her and her table assistant paying part of the way and part of the hotel cost... >.>

(Columbus is a very very very long way away from me...)
I hope you can make it, Vicemage~
I hope I can, too... if I can find a way to make it work, even if my roommate can't come, I'll still do my best to make it there!

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I hope so. X3

Oh! I got my bookmarks today: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/gfx_raerae/bookmarks.jpg

They're shiny, but the scan doesn't show that. >> I really like them.
Those look great!

How was the shipping cost/time on them? Shipping's one of those things that always worries me... I'm waiting on an order from Ka-Blam right now (I haven't used them so I don't know what to expect), put it on on the fastest expedited service choice they had, and I still haven't received an invoice... at the same time, my roommate just got her books from them, and only paid a couple of days ago, so MAYBE they'll still make it... it just worries me.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Shipping and handling were $10.20. A bit on the pricey side, but 500 bookmarks is kinda heavy.
That's actually very reasonable from what I've seen around for shipping... hm... maybe I'll have to get some bookmarks.
I want to go to Ohayocon too. You bastards. D<

$10.20 is like nothing for shipping that much stuff. oO;; 500 bookmarks does sound like a heavy box. XD Where did you get them from?

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I wouldn't mind snagging one from you if you do. X3 You can also get rounded corners on them, but it jacks the price up. I wanted too, but wanted to see how the bookmarks turned out first.

I think I'll probably go through them for my business cards too :3
Wow, the bookmarks turned out great. *_* I'll really have to get some for myself, and one of yours, Seijaku, if we're ever in the same Alley!

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
XD Thanks!

I want to make some more bookmarks, but I need to build my my 8x10 stockpile first. >>
Just curious, for Ohayocon do you guys plan on selling more OC Art or Fan Art?
I don't sell prints at all, actually... I plan to sell comics. smile

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'm selling more OC fanart because I rarely do chibis and most of my favorite anime/manga is done in a style slightly similar to mine, so I'm not sure if they'll allow it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff