Welcome to Gaia! ::

*tackleglomps woeful* yaaa~y!!! i'm honored for getting the award for best of i, immortal! thank you so much! heart heart heart xd :

*tackleglomps again*
congrats to all the winners!!!! biggrin

there were so many wonderful entries! *looks them over again*
WoefulInfinity
lol. it's all part of my monster plan to have you people buy my books when I'm old and have finally written them. XD Maybe I'll get rich and hire Maiji as my illustrator.

I've already promised my demonboy I'd buy his book when he's done, and his sister's when it gets published. So of course I'd buy yours! ^_^.

Congrats on a successful contest.
WoefulInfinity
lol. it's all part of my monster plan to have you people buy my books when I'm old and have finally written them. XD Maybe I'll get rich and hire Maiji as my illustrator.

eek but that's my plan!
Wow, I won a prize! Thank you! smile
And congradulations to all the other artists ^__^ There was some really, really nice things here!
you could hire me.
i've been known to work for pizza slices.
YEAH... i get to have woeful's uncommons =D
eek I won something?! I'm so happy! ^___^ And I'm really glad you liked it Woelf! I love Falcon's character and I'm glad I could draw him for you. I would so buy your book when you publish it! Keep in touch, alright?

And congrats to everyone else! ^_^
gonk heart I missed the whole thing~~ waa~~

congratsu to all winners~ whee heart heart
o.o...*stares at the pictures*

whee heart
sankyu~ woelf san~ whee heart
I won two prizes eek oh my god...*shocked*
Oh my, both my entries won! whee And with Loji in the Seductive category, thats sweet! heart cool

Congrats to everybody, especially to rurouniuno. Her pic was by far my favourite 3nodding

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
both my pictures won something gonk

i didn't even -see- the 'most creative' category XD

*snugs and chews on woelf* lovely contest! you had such a variety in the turnout! i don't know how you managed to judge it all XD

grats to everybody who participated! y'all did such fine work @www@

*feels bad for missing the ceremonies T__T *

Hotheaded Wildcat

WoefulInfinity

Sketches for the Special
(for people that didn’t draw but bumped, donated, advertised, etc.)

- Blitzballbaby
- Arnok
- Rurouniuno
- Selea
- Stardust52

*blinks* eek
Wow, thank you! very very much! heart
omgaia, how awesometastic! Congrats to all the winners and participants, and of course to Woef for getting such fantastic artwork!

Eloquent Raider

^_^ I'm bushed... sending out all those prizes.... like i send one and then I get the 'confirmed' message! and again, and again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff