Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
AnayaThePatient
izzy_23
Dude I can't believe I missed this contest! I've been busy being a mom! This sucks sad

I think you can still try, Pizza isn't here for now so I can't be sure, but I think it's possible to move the date a little for you!

That would be awesome!

Tipsy Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AnayaThePatient
izzy_23
Dude I can't believe I missed this contest! I've been busy being a mom! This sucks sad

I think you can still try, Pizza isn't here for now so I can't be sure, but I think it's possible to move the date a little for you!

Relax.
________Just fill the bags.

Bah, sorry for my absence! (mental health excuses/my sister has been in town and she doesnt want to b alone)
Anyhow, I think that would be a great idea! a couple of months?

Dont make me bust yo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__________________________________
Ill put two through ya like Kabooya blast

Tipsy Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AnayaThePatient

Relax.

EEEY! Happy birthda bytheway!
I'm gonna paint you something really awesome next month when my sister leaves, but this is for now
User Image

Dont make me bust yo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__________________________________

12,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PizzaToGo
AnayaThePatient
izzy_23

Relax.

Bah, sorry for my absence! (mental health excuses/my sister has been in town and she doesnt want to b alone)

I'm able to upload the line art just gotta color it.

Ghostly Partner

PizzaToGo
AnayaThePatient

Relax.

I'm gonna paint you something really awesome next month when my sister leaves, but this is for now
User Image

Aaaahhh, Thank you dear! I'm still working in on yours, I just have to squeeze it tightly since my children book deadline is approaching ;___; But I promise I'll get it to you, I love you so much, thanks! <3
When does the contest end?

Tipsy Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Aiskurimu

Hey there, sorry for the wait and stuff.
I had no idea i was going to be this busy in May.

Anyhow, i think i may change the end date to June 27..
I'd really like Anaya's consent tho.

Anyways, so sorry to change it up like this. S:

Tipsy Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
izzy_23
PizzaToGo
AnayaThePatient
izzy_23

Relax.

I'm able to upload the line art just gotta color it.

Oh sweet! I'm so excited

Tipsy Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AnayaThePatient
PizzaToGo
AnayaThePatient

Relax.

User Image

Aaaahhh, Thank you dear! I'm still working in on yours, I just have to squeeze it tightly since my children book deadline is approaching ;___; But I promise I'll get it to you, I love you so much, thanks! <3

Smooch! I'm reallllllllly happy ur drawing me something. I love your art so much!
O so what month/day to you think we should end on?
I'm kinda bummed we only go two and a half contestants S:

12,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PizzaToGo

Do you have a color ref for Azurra?
PizzaToGo
Aiskurimu

Hey there, sorry for the wait and stuff.
I had no idea i was going to be this busy in May.

Anyhow, i think i may change the end date to June 27..
I'd really like Anaya's consent tho.

Anyways, so sorry to change it up like this. S:

No problem, thanks for the update.

Tipsy Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
izzy_23
PizzaToGo

Do you have a color ref for Azurra?

User Image

Ghostly Partner

PizzaToGo
AnayaThePatient
PizzaToGo
AnayaThePatient

Relax.

User Image

Smooch! I'm reallllllllly happy ur drawing me something. I love your art so much!
O so what month/day to you think we should end on?
I'm kinda bummed we only go two and a half contestants S:

I love your art too baby whee
And hm, I don't know man, maybe like June/July? I should be done with my book then and will be able to draw for rewards. And yeah, I'm sad about it too, maybe we should adveritse more? There is a lesbian thread in chatterbox I believe, maybe we can contact the OP and ask her to advertise us? It should help since we are doing art in return, yeah?

12,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PizzaToGo

Sweet! Now that my step kids are going back to their mom today I will be able to actually color it.

12,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Almost done!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items