Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you read a web comic starring our Sky Pirates??

I have to find out more about them first 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
A "web" comic? Is that some sort of Spider-Man thing? 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
If it's about pirates, I'm hooked! 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
Well, seeing as how I love the sky, of course my answer is yes! 0.03125 3.1% [ 1 ]
Sure, sounds interesting! 0.28125 28.1% [ 9 ]
Not a fan of pirates. Or the sky. Sorry! 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
"Arr! Avast ye!! Anchor ho! Land lubber!" Translation: Maybe 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Sakura lady of death
Hello Xaos! As you can see, Aoreena and I have been busy, how about yourself? <3 How have you been doing these days??

Well, from what I read as I scanned through your contest thread, it would seem that you and Aoreena had been a lot more active and involved than I have the past couple weeks. Life has been fairly uneventful for your old pal, Xaos, which certain hasn't been a bad thing in my book.

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Aoreena
How are you Xaos! I wanted to mention that I've been reading a comic where your avatar looks like the main character. XD its called Saga.

Oh yeah? I'm not familiar with this comic, although my interest is piqued if it's main character shares some similar features with my avatar. My personal vanity aside, though, how does it read? Good story and writing? How's the artwork in it?

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Xaos313
Sakura lady of death
Hello Xaos! As you can see, Aoreena and I have been busy, how about yourself? <3 How have you been doing these days??

Well, from what I read as I scanned through your contest thread, it would seem that you and Aoreena had been a lot more active and involved than I have the past couple weeks. Life has been fairly uneventful for your old pal, Xaos, which certain hasn't been a bad thing in my book.

I hear ya~ not having a bunch on your plate is a nice thing indeed. ;3 Working full time has certainly made me very aware of that notion. Fo sho. xD

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

I know this isn't going to fix everything, but, this song lifts my spirits whenever I'm unhappy <3 Plus, the message (besides that dental hygiene is the bees knees) is happiness can be found even when you feel lost or alone. Here's some Chip Skylark! cool

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

What? XD

Do not question my decision to send you chip skylark music to maybe make you feel better about things right now. So there. xD

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Sakura lady of death
I hear ya~ not having a bunch on your plate is a nice thing indeed. ;3 Working full time has certainly made me very aware of that notion. Fo sho. xD

Word, clone buddy!
emotion_brofist

But, hey, your hard efforts proved rewarding... Didn't mention recently that you were employee of the month? That's a pretty awesome acknowledgement.

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Xaos313
Aoreena
How are you Xaos! I wanted to mention that I've been reading a comic where your avatar looks like the main character. XD its called Saga.

Oh yeah? I'm not familiar with this comic, although my interest is piqued if it's main character shares some similar features with my avatar. My personal vanity aside, though, how does it read? Good story and writing? How's the artwork in it?

Its really flipping wonderful! The writing is simplistic yet very mature and has plenty of humor. The characters are all loveable. The art is truly a sight for sour eyes, its colorful and the art that is used as cover are so detailed and blissful. Saga has an enchanting story and plot. The narratoration is unique also. smile I recommend it.

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

I know this isn't going to fix everything, but, this song lifts my spirits whenever I'm unhappy <3 Plus, the message (besides that dental hygiene is the bees knees) is happiness can be found even when you feel lost or alone. Here's some Chip Skylark! cool

What? XD

Do not question my decision to send you chip skylark music to maybe make you feel better about things right now. So there. xD
I'm not. XD did you send it on fb? XD

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
Aoreena
Xaos313
Aoreena

Its really flipping wonderful! The writing is simplistic yet very mature and has plenty of humor. The characters are all loveable. The art is truly a sight for sour eyes, its colorful and the art that is used as cover are so detailed and blissful. Saga has an enchanting story and plot. The narratoration is unique also. smile I recommend it.

Okay, with that good of a review, I'll make it a point to try and find it. Is it a current comic out on the market? I tend to frequent my local comic shop once a month but don't recall seeing this particular publication. Admittedly, there's a lot of comics out there, but I wasn't sure if I needed to watch for current issues or find older books/novels (or both).

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

What? XD

I sent it in the post...I think Gaia decided to derp and didn't show it. :T
Well, I'll fix the derpiness by sharing it with you again: emotion_kirakira

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

What? XD

Derp, yes it did derp. Send you must!

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

What? XD

Send again did I! ;3 Did it work?

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death
Aoreena

What? XD

Send again did I! ;3 Did it work?

Hmm, no. I don't see it sad

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200