Woo, it's storming and it's sunny out
Also, That looks awesome c:
thewolfwriter
Name: Wolfie
Entry Type: Finished
Story: Sticks and Stones
Character(s): Twiggy
Entry: Twiggaliggaloo Twiggy
Additional Comments: biggrin she took forever to finish. i still feel like there could be more glow.... buttttt for not really doing much before, i feel it is ok XD hope you guys like it biggrin i didnt really know her power views much, or what she looked like. i felt like making it more dramatic in a way....but yeahhhhh HERES THE FINISHED PICCCYYYYYYY

Yay Twiggy! heart Aki might not be able to see it until she gets back from the movies tonight. D: So she will add it to the entries when she can!

And I wish it was storming here. It's hot today. x.x

And back from work! So I can get to answering some questions soonish! heart
yup, it's storming + hot
Been over 100 this whole month so far lol

Sparkly Phantom

11,025 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I just cleaned up my Rhyss entry a little bit. Probably not much difference, but I was bored xD. [x]
YAY! She looks awesome! heart

And going for a short bike ride! Even though it's hot and windy. x.x
back! And that explains a lot! We're high desert.... so that also explains a lot. XDDD
yup, that's what we're having right now too. High winds, sandstorm, then the delicious storm
I took a picture before the rain started lol
User Image

Tipsy Wolf

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
To live or to die, to laugh or to cry, through heart break and sorrow...

Lions go RAWR!! i am back

...sometimes we ask our selves if we will even live to see tomorrow.
welcome back! I will get to answering your question after dinner. smile I was trying to clean since I can't clean past 10 because of stupid rules and I will be heading to my parents house tomorrow! biggrin

And wow! That's a impressive picture. I would take a picture of what's outside my window, but... it's not very impressive. lol Maybe someday I'll take my camera up to the path where I bike ride or on top of red hill. Even then it's mostly desert and hills. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff