Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Oh gosh I missed the ceremony. >__< And the first thing I did when woke up, came here to check this out and got me all excited. Thank you so much! And congratulations to everyone! whee

Lunatic

owo I have a question about my trade... what does the 10k stand for? xD

Lonely Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
congratulations everyone QAQ
ive been stalking this thread quite a while now and lately doubting id ever win something, but i did!
-happy-
congrats to everyone who won C:

Divine Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Loiterer 100
Congrats to all the winner >.< it was awesome art and fun contest
CONGRAZZLES biggrin

And thank you so much! <3 This was the most fun and thrilling contest ever. biggrin heart heart

Generous Genius

Congrats to all the winners, and to psychofirewitch for hosting such a successful contest! ^^

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Wow!! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place entries were fantastic!!! o wob

Thank you so much for the prize! ; w;/ I love you!

Stubborn Gifter

Can someone link me to the winners? I can't seem to find it on the first page.... .___.;

And if so, please quote me, that way I don't have to look through the thread to find it. >>;

Congrats to those who won and I'm going to miss you two, Aki and Elena... T___T

Interesting Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Coco Poco

10k= 10,000g.... k means thousand usually. and in the trade im wondering if its the same thing o.O ~what im use to~ however iv never sent big money over trade so i wouldnt know.

Jisen Meizuki

they didnt post winners on the first page that i know of. o.O

psychofirewitch

but itd be awesome if you could biggrin that way it would be easier for everyone to see the winners
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW(with caTS attacking me @_@) onto the ending for me. last night i was almost dead (ugh, almost literally i felt sick and a headach.) then my movie kept freezing up so im like... ill just say congrats for now.

on to with it.~

CONGRATS! to the winners, for those who didnt win, better luck in the future :3 the art was amazing and even though i didnt win </3 ( cat_xd ) it was still fun :3 i enjoyed looking at the art and the anticipation of the ceremonies. ^_^ this was a fun contest and very well done. You guys were amazing hosts and fun to talk to. AND i think you guys should totally have a mini contest... idk, maybe with your avys? *shrugs shoulders* but thatd be nice(another contest) XD haha.

Stubborn Gifter

thewolfwriter

Jisen Meizuki

they didnt post winners on the first page that i know of. o.O

But I see some comments about the winners. I just don't know if it's a post somewhere in this thread or they haven't post it in the first page.... sweatdrop

Generous Genius

The awards start here. :3

Fashionable Lover

Coco Poco

Sorry, my bad! I think my hand was like "pfff I'm done" last night. It's fixed!

Lunatic

psychofirewitch
Coco Poco

Sorry, my bad! I think my hand was like "pfff I'm done" last night. It's fixed!

It's alright. :3 Thank you so much!♥

And it was really late last night when we ended. I think it was around 11:30 to midnight I think it was? lol and Aki had to leave directly afterwards ): so we haven't had a chance to get the official list on the first page yet. Hopefully we can get it up later today after work!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff