+1 Visitor =D 0.52380952380952 52.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

User ImageUser Image
                                    ωєℓcσмє
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Welcome to Misadventures, my OC art contest.

I'm looking for high quality art of my two three OC's (and their respective groups of people) It's pretty simple
                                    so this intro will be short, all the information is down in the next few posts. The contest will run until the
                                    beginning of April, 2014. Keep an eye out for updates!

uρdαтєs
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Thread Opened ---- 11-20-13
                                    Gaia Cash Prizes added ---- 12-05-13
                                    Third OC Added ----- 12-21-13

sтαят dαтє
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

November 20, 2013

Intro Prizes RulesWhat to DrawContestsEntries Share the LoveThe Good, Bad, & Ugly

Shirtless Elocutionist

User ImageUser Image
                                    gяαиd ρяιzє
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

GRAND PRIZE Gaia Cash is locked until I receive at least five entries total.
                                    Loki, Ereliriia, and Pai Gaia Cash prizes are locked until I receive at least
                                    three entries for them (so three Loki entries unlocks her Gaia Cash prize,
                                    three Ereliriia entries unlocks hers ect.) Couple Gaia cash prizes are locked
                                    until I receive at least three couple entries.

This is the piece of artwork I like the best, regardless of category. If you win the
                                    grand prize then that piece of artwork is not eligible for a category prize.

15 mil pure AND ---- LOCKED [$25 gaia cash (2500)]

uиℓσcкєd ρяιzєs
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

You win gold just for entering!!! (obtained after a finished piece is submitted)
                                    25k entry prize, for the first piece of artwork submitted
                                    10k entry prize, for the second piece of artwork submitted
                                    5k entry prize, for the third piece of artwork submitted
                                    (any more submissions than this don't earn you a prize, please no art spamming I can tell if
                                    your art is an actual entry or whether you just scribbled something to get the entry prize)

Best Solo of Loki:
                                    Prize: User Image + 5 mil pure AND ---- LOCKED [$15 gaia cash (1500)]
                                    Runner up: LOCKED --unlocked at-- 5 entries

Best Solo of Pai:

Best Solo of Ereliriia:

Best Couple:
                                    Grand prize: 5 mil pure + ---- LOCKED [$10 gaia cash (1000)]
                                    Runner up: LOCKED --unlocked at-- 3 entries

Sexiest:
                                    Grand prize: 2 mil pure

Best Group:
                                    Grand prize: 2 mil pure

Best CG:
                                    Grand prize: 2 mill pure

Best Traditional:
                                    Grand prize: 2 mill pure

**More categories and places will be added as art is accumulated <3

FAQ: How are you going to get the cash to me?!?!
                                    FAQ: Easy peasy, I'm going to purchase gaia cash cards and PM you with the redemption codes when you win.

FAQ: Why can't you mail it to me?
                                    FAQ:Pretty sure asking for addresses, or any real life personal information is a violation of the ToS.

Intro Prizes RulesWhat to DrawContestsEntries Share the LoveThe Good, Bad & Ugly

Shirtless Elocutionist

User ImageUser Image
                                    fσℓℓσω тнєм
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

-WHEN SUBMITTING ENTRIES PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY ARE YOUR OWN WORK, SUBMITTED
                                    AND DRAWN SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS CONTEST!

-Only submit your own artwork. Stolen artwork will be reported to Gaia staff.

-Respect me. I rule this thread.

-Let me know if you're going to enter, I get discouraged easily and an empty thread full of just my
                                    bumps makes me think no one is interested. :< (not actually a rule just something I like <3 )

-Do not EVER insult an artist's artwork, no matter what. Please give positive feedback ONLY unless
                                    an artist asks for criticism. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all! Insulting
                                    an artist's work unnecessarily will get you blacklisted!

-When you draw art for this contest, you give me permission to use it for banners, on my profile,
                                    showing it to my friends =D etc, even if you don't win a prize.

-Follow the ToS

-Please make sure you PM me your artwork, as well as post it in the thread if you want to so it
                                    doesn't get lost.

-If your going to participate, let me know. And show me WIP's (if you can) I love WIPs <3

-No world crossings! Loki and her group are in a completely different world than Ereliriia, do
                                    not mix and match characters

-You may enter as many pieces as you like, just remember quality over quantity =D

-I will be looking for the person who bests captures my characters personality (hence the massively
                                    long paragraph's about them that you are about to read) you don't have to have the prettiest art if you
                                    can catch that little smirk Loki is always fond of wearing or Ere's superiority complex, things of that nature.

Intro Prizes Rules What to DrawContestsEntries Share the LoveThe Good, Bad & Ugly

Shirtless Elocutionist

User ImageUser Image
                                    cнαяαcтєяs

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

any questions
                                    about any of the characters please don't hesitate to ask me =D

User Image

User Image

Name: Loki Rosa-Amaranth
                                    Race: Elven Garou
                                    Height: 5'10"
                                    Weight: Aprox: 145lbs
                                    Build: Athletic, Tall/Willowy, Medium Sized Bust
                                    Eye Color: Golden Brown
                                    Hair Color: Ivory (off white)
                                    Hair Length: Medium/Mid back

Picture References: Deviant Art x o x o x o x o

Loki wears many different styles of clothing, from furs to leather to silk and satin, she will not wear a dress in her daily tasks (though she will wear a skirt and top) there are a few examples up there but feel free to ask me about any ideas you have for her clothing and I'll tell you if she would wear it. I have a few outfits made up on a doll maker too, just ask for inspiration =)

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Personality at a Glance: Playful, Quick Tempered, Sarcastic, Loyal, Motivated, Stubborn, Doesn't Forgive or Forget Easily, Generally Accepting of Everyone, Mass Quantities of Self Control, Cocky. She used to be a pirate, a damn good one so she is far from a lady, she's determined and does the job right and this applies to everything she does. She is now the Alpha of a wolf pack along with her mate, she's mellowed out as she has grown but she is still a little spitfire, fiercely protective of her pack, of which she considers her family.

Please do not hesitate to ask me to elaborate on her personality or ask for a bit of background info on her, I want you to have as much information as you need to draw a good picture

Distinguishing Traits:

*Runic, Tattoo looking black markings in a line on her right side from her collar bone to her mid thigh, the same type of markings travel down her spine, from the upper back (just below her shoulder blades for height references) down to the very top of he calf (also on right side)

*Always carrying a weapon of some kind, usually a dagger strapped to her leg or arm.

Absolutly Must Haves:

Runes. These are not paint they are a birthmark they have to be there.

Ring: Loki is married, she wears a gold signet ring with a smooth, dark blue, stone on her left hand. If this hand is visible, she needs to have the ring on it even if it's only shown as a gold band.

Ears: This may seem redundant but you'd be surprised how many people seem to forget she is high elven in appearance and has long pointy ears.

Looking to draw a group/couple picture? Click here <3
                                    Relationships:

Loki and Graea: Loki's best friend and surrogate sister. Graea is a fierce and feral female, loyal to a fault to her friends and a very tactile creature. The two met when Loki first arrived on the mainland and have been close ever since, when Loki and Marcus started their own pack, Graea was their second in command. She has been there through all of Loki's struggles and triumphs and her gradual acceptance of her wolven nature. Graea and Zeph do not get along though Graea keeps her temper in check around Loki as she considers her friendship with Loki more important than her feud with Zeph. Considers Marcus to be kin, just like a younger brother and is fond of giving him crap.

Loki and Zeph: One of Loki's closest friends, also considered a sister. Zeph is a quiet oriental girl, kind to a fault though slightly jaded about the world. Zeph is Loki's shoulder to cry on and ear to vent to when she just can't take it anymore, she is the voice of reason when Loki is ready to go too far in the name of vengeance or teetering on the edge of a blood rage. Zeph and Graea do not get along, Zeph generally tries to avoid situations where Graea will be involved but is distant and will not talk to Graea if she is forced to be around her when visiting Loki, she keeps things civil if a little chilly. Good friends with Marcus.

Loki and Marcus: Mates and Husband and Wife. Loki and Marcus share a bond born of Marcus imprinting on her and his determination to make the elven garou his. The two have suffered many trials together and their devotion to one another is set on a deeply primitive level, built on trust and understanding and cemented with the love they share for one another. Loki loves to tease Marcus and he usually responds in an aggressively passionate, yet somehow gentle manner, always considerate of his mate before himself despite the hell she can put him through when she's feeling particularly playful/teasing. Marcus gets along well with both Graea and Zeph, a practical joker and curious male

Graea: Blond Hair, Green Eyes, Athletic Build, Tanned Skin. Usually wears the least amount she can get away with, always has a weapon on her, primary clothing are furs.
                                    Height ratio to Loki: Same height

Zeph: Oriental, Black Hair, Grey Eyes, Slim build, pale skin. Usually wears dresses (medieval period) fond of the color blue and purple.
                                    Height ratio to Loki: Slightly taller than Loki's shoulder.

Marcus: Black Hair shoulder length hair, Blue Eyes, Wolf head tattoo on his entire upper torso. Usually wears This outfit.
                                    Height ratio to Loki: 1/2 head taller than her.

~~~~~~~

Loki Rosa-Amaranth: (c) crayons 4 the color blind/ adalori of SL
                                    Graea: (c) Graea of SL
                                    Marcus Amaranth: (c) Kerias Ilex of SL
                                    Zephyrine: (c) Wingedwishes of SL

Each character is property of their respective owners, you are not to drawn any but Loki in a singular fashion, I.E. no solo pictures of Marcus or Graea, or pictures of Marcus and Zeph chilling ect. Any entries depicting Graea, Marcus, or Zephyrine must include Loki or they do not count as an entry and will be recycled. However you can do any combinations including Loki, I.E. Loki and Marcus, or Loki, Marcus, and Zeph ect.

User Image

User Image

Name: Ereliriia Auvry'motr
                                    Race: Dark Elf
                                    Height: 5'6"
                                    Weight: Aprox: 130lbs
                                    Build: Athletic, Curvy (larger bust and butt though still slender)
                                    Eye Color: Crimson
                                    Hair Color: Pure White
                                    Hair Length: Long, Mid thigh

Picture References: x o x o

Clothing wise it's up to you. Those in the pictures up there were just what I happened to have on her at the time. No she does not have piercings the model I used does. She likes elegant things and was used to being spoiled. I have outfits I've made with a doll maker that she'd wear if you need inspiration as well =) (given the choice though she'd take a flowy skirt/shirt combination or dress over pants any day)

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Personality at a Glance: Arrogant, Cocky, Vicious, Sly, Cunning, Chaotic Neutral. An exiled dark elven princess, she is even more haughty than your average drow and can be quiet girly at times. She holds a certain disdain for every creature who isn't Drow (or one of her traveling companions and all of them aren't even exempt) and has a superiority complex, she is well educated but naive about things belonging to the surface world, such as oceans, the sky, rain ect. having lived her entire life underground. She is a powerful sorceress and carries that assurance like a cloak, she is also ridiculously charismatic and possesses a silver tongue when she needs it. She is completely morbid and extremely contradictory, a bloody cave full of bones of the vanquished reminds her fondly of home, but let her get something disgusting on her hand and she turns into a little girl and needs to wash it off immediately.

Please do not hesitate to ask me to elaborate on her personality or ask for a bit of background info on her, I want you to have as much information as you need to draw a good picture

Distinguishing Traits:

Anyone play D&D? She has a Charisma of 25 =D ( those who play will get it -winks- <3 )

Absolutly Must Haves:

Ears: This may seem redundant but you'd be surprised how many people seem to forget she is dark elven in appearance and has long pointy ears.

Piercings: No she doesn't actually have them

Hair: Her hair is white! Not blond, white, and it is long, down to mid thigh, yes she will wear it up in a ponytail or braid but aside from that it is sleek and long, no pixie cuts please...

Looking to draw a group/couple picture? Click here <3
                                    Relationships:

Ereliriia and Rygreth: Rygreth has a thing for Ereliriia and she knows it, and uses it to her advantage when it suits her. She is fond enough of the male, and recent events have piqued her interest even more about him, she's genuinely attracted to him but doesn't show it if she can help it, she was brought up to consider showing her affection a weakness, though she has made it obvious that she finds his human form physically attractive and makes teasing advances towards him all the time. Rygreth for his part already considers the dark elf to be his and is very possessive of her, which sometimes leads to rather hilarious situations between himself and patrons of the bars the group frequents on their travels. For his behavior, think stereotypical Viking, loud, rowdy, likes his drink and always willing to jump headfirst into a fight. It's generally accepted that the two are a couple even if Ere doesn't realize it yet.

Ereliriia and Tanya: Despite a rough start due to their different heritages, Ereliriia trusts Tanya the most out of her group, admiring the wood elf's decisive and level headed nature, the two get along well with one another and can usually be found off to the side discussing the boy's latest antics and waiting till they have to get them out of trouble, again. Tanya is the only one of the group that Ereliriia doesn't consider to be half stupid and the only one that has her full respect.

Ereliriia and Omar: Ereliriia and Omar share a grudging acquaintance/friendship, though they don't really like each other on principle, if she had to leave someone behind to die in a blast and save the rest Omar would be her first choice. When she was first kidnapped to give the group information about the enemy Omar wanted to kill her instead of let her go and when she returned to help the group a scathing battle of words and wits ensued between the two of them. A year after their journey started however it's more just a customary insult slung in here or there for old times sake, they get along and rarely fight anymore but neither of them would call the other "friend", to their face.

Ereliriia and Tim: Ereliriia is fond of Tim in the way one is fond of a loyal dog, if only for the fact he kept Omar from killing her when she was kidnapped into the group, a larger space case clutz of a leader there never was and about halfway through their journey the dark elf subtly seized control of the group, though she lets Tim think he is still in charge, they look to her for the final answer and guidance. Tim was interested in Ereliriia, though she has only ever saw him as a friend, and an odd one at that, however now that the possessive Rygreth is in the picture he has backed off. Ereliriia and Tim get along well when she isn't face-palming because of his stupidity and she and Omar are constantly making bets on how he is going to mess something up next.

Rygreth: Wulfinar (human in appearance, can turn into a massive, horse sized, brown wolf at will) Shaggy Redish/Brown hair (shoulder length), large muscular male (think barbarian) wears furs and chain-mail.

Tanya: Wood Elf Ranger, Brown medium length hair (mid back), green eyes slender/willowy, medium/large sized bust. Only wears leathers never armor, seldom goes anywhere without her bow, likes the colors green and brown.

Tim: Human Paladin, short blond hair, blue eyes, medium build, not shabby but not nearly as bulked up as Rygreth, very shiny full plate armor, no one is sure what he looks like under the armor as he only takes it off to sleep. (yes there is a joke hidden in there lol)

Omar: Human Rouge, short black hair, brown eyes, slight build better for sneaking than direct combat, wears a cloak with the hood up more often than not and prefers dark clothing that helps him blend in with the shadows.

~~~~~~~

Ereliriia: (c) crayons 4 the color blind/Billie-Jean Wilber
                                    Rygreth: (c) Josh Blesi
                                    Tanya: (c) Tanya Blesi
                                    Omar: (c) Jason Blesi
                                    Tim: (c) Tim Teeter

Each character is property of their respective owners, you are not to drawn any but Ereliriia in a singular fashion, I.E. no solo pictures of fygreth or Omar, or pictures of Tanya and Tim chilling ect. Any entries depicting Rygreth, Tanya, Omar, or Tim must include Ereliriia or they do not count as an entry and will be recycled. However you can do any combination of characters including her, I.E Ereliriia and Rygreth, or Ereliriia, Tanya and Tim ect.

User Image

User Image

Name: Pai Hinterland
                                    Race: Gnome
                                    Height: 2' 10"
                                    Weight: 30lbs
                                    Build: Athletically fit, but has a curvy frame thanks to her gnome heritage.
                                    Eye Color: Spring Green / Hex #68925e ▇▇▇
                                    Hair Color: Deep Pink / Hex ##ac426c ▇▇▇
                                    Skin Color: Reddish Bronze / Hex #b78570 ▇▇▇
                                    Hair Length: Long, goes down to her thights.
                                    Hair Style: She almost always hast it up in a pony tail, it's slightly poofy and has a tendency to go wild whether up or down.

Picture References: one two three Not PG-13 has nude ref four five

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Personality at a Glance: Feisty, Devious, Sarcastic, Cocky, Stubborn. She's as likely to befriend you as she is to rob you blind and she doesn't let her small size get in the way, if anything she probably goes out of her way when things could be done much simpler as if to prove herself.

Distinguishing Traits:

Covered with Brick Red markings (see picture references)

She has a cute little button nose =D

Absolutly Must Haves:

She's a gnome not an elf, curvy and 3 feet tall, thanks! <3 (people keep drawing her as an elf lol)

Covered with Brick Red markings (see picture references)

Ears: Long pointy ears, stick out from her head <(-.-)> like so, they are pierced, two hoops up towards the top of her ears on each ear.

Eyebrows are LONG like... think world of warcraft Night elf long, that's how long they are!!

нσω тσ єитєя
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[quote="crayons 4 the color blind"][/quote]
                                    [align=center][size=16]Entry Here!!![/size][/align]
                                    [size=10][u]Username[/u]: [username here]
                                    [u]Type of art[/u]: [traditional, computer generated, chibi ect.]
                                    [u]Subject[/u]: [who is in the picture]
                                    [u]Genre[/u]: [feel your art falls into a specific category? instead of entering it as general insert which category you feel it should be entered in here if nothing just leave blank]
                                    [u]Referred By[/u]: [find this contest in someones siggy? referred by a friend, if so put their username here if not leave blank]
                                    [u]Entry[/u]: [un-watermarked direct link or picture, you may PM your entry to me as well if you prefer to do that just put PMed in this space.]

Intro Prizes RulesWhat to Draw ContestsEntries Share the LoveThe Good, Bad, & Ugly

Shirtless Elocutionist

User ImageUser Image
                                    вuмριиg
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Crayon's has a crap load of Astra-winking/blinking eyes in her inventory, the top five bumpers will be entered
                                    into a drawing, one for each of you. Some are worth more than others but the RNG god will decide
                                    who gets which ones. Very top bumper gets an item and 1 mil gold in addition.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

In addition there will be prizes just for bumping in general.

100 bumps = 10k

Bumping rules!!!
                                    If there is conversation going on in the thread please don't bump, people don't like to have to scroll
                                    through a ton of bumps to read replies.

Talking is better than bumping, you may number your conversations as bumps if you really want to,
                                    I would prefer it in fact. Random factoids, funny quotes and saying, make them more interesting than
                                    just an emote. There will be a prize for the 'best bumper'

Updating Current Bump Totals

Dollyup Mess - 7
                                    Sinful- 2
                                    Crimson Walker - 1
                                    Sheeplush - 7
                                    Janfenix - 5
                                    Frosty Peaches- 2
                                    TheMesaMule- 1
                                    AncientDivineDragon- 1

α∂νєятιѕιηg
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Put my image in your siggy! Shamelessly advertise my thread!! <3 Post
                                    this code in the thread each day you have the image in your signature and you'll get a point, if
                                    someone comes in and enters because of your signature be sure to let me know and you'll get
                                    5 points. Person with the most points at the end of the contest gets 1 mil, that's right!
                                    A whole million! <3

[size=20][color=peru]HEY CRAYONS!! I'm advertising!![/color][/size][/size]

Point Totals ----------

Point Totals ---------- Sheeplush ---- 3

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/crayon-s-oc-u-c-over-40-mil-in-prizes/t.89036451/][img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad126/emraven90/crayanimation_zps58e45b3e.gif[/img][/url]
                                    [/align]

User Image

Intro Prizes RulesWhat to DrawContests Entries Share the LoveThe Good, Bad & Ugly

Shirtless Elocutionist

User ImageUser Image
                                    sиαρ sнσтs
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Link to PB, PW = ocart

User Image User Image

Intro Prizes RulesWhat to DrawContestsEntries Share the LoveThe Good, Bad, & Ugly

Shirtless Elocutionist

User ImageUser Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/crayon-s-oc-u-c-over-40-mil-in-prizes/t.89036451/][img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad126/emraven90/crybutton_zps6289daef.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
                                    User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Shirtless Elocutionist

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thread Graphics and Layout courtesy of Sinfully's Graphics Shop

Character Credits:
                                    Ereliriia: (c) crayons 4 the color blind/Billie-Jean Wilber
                                    Rygreth: (c) Josh Blesi
                                    Tanya: (c) Tanya Blesi
                                    Omar: (c) Jason Blesi
                                    Tim: (c) Tim Teeter

Loki Rosa-Amaranth: (c) crayons 4 the color blind/ adalori of SL
                                    Graea: (c) Graea of SL
                                    Marcus Amaranth: (c) Kerias Ilex of SL
                                    Zephyrine: (c) Wingedwishes of SL

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers