Total Votes:[ 79 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Demon Cookies
hahah honestly i was like " >.>I feel like i can make a better halloween avatar..."xD

Well she turned out well ;D I might switch to my old avi for halloween x3

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Befriended 100
Oh, you changed your avatar as well didn't you?

I am inspired to make a Demon avatar as well now. xp *travels to items to see what to make*

I have an oooooldddddd Halloween avatar, but I'm not sure if I have all the items for it anymore.
Kio Yasu
Demon Cookies
hahah honestly i was like " >.>I feel like i can make a better halloween avatar..."xD

Well she turned out well ;D I might switch to my old avi for halloween x3
*O* so gorgeous , you have really pretty avatars , i love when they look like that magical mysterious and mystical , i need to find a more pimkin festive avatar x3 , have you been doing the event?

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
Oh, you changed your avatar as well didn't you?

I am inspired to make a Demon avatar as well now. xp *travels to items to see what to make*

I have an oooooldddddd Halloween avatar, but I'm not sure if I have all the items for it anymore.

This is the avatar I used for halloween last year I believe xD Was the second one I had made after I came back to gaia last year :3

Actually when I rejoined I was dressed for halloween surprised Don't have all the items for that avatar anymore though...

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
My old Halloween Avatar.

I had a different "skin" but I forgot which one it was "explosion of some sort made your face all dark ashy" so I had to use a different skin item to get the dark element of the avatar back.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Demon Cookies
*O* so gorgeous , you have really pretty avatars , i love when they look like that magical mysterious and mystical , i need to find a more pimkin festive avatar x3 , have you been doing the event?

Aww thank you! ^^ I guess I've stuck to the same style type for a while, but I like it x3 You'll find what fits ya for the holiday! ;D

And I haven't been doing the event D: I always say I'm going to and never get around to it x.x
Kio Yasu
Demon Cookies

Aww thank you! ^^ I guess I've stuck to the same style type for a while, but I like it x3 You'll find what fits ya for the holiday! ;D

And I haven't been doing the event D: I always say I'm going to and never get around to it x.x
its pretty darn easy :O i have done minimal thinking and i feel good about it ='3 i a m leveling a few accounts >w> altho they have to recharge so thats the only drawback D:

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
My old Halloween Avatar.

I had a different "skin" but I forgot which one it was "explosion of some sort made your face all dark ashy" so I had to use a different skin item to get the dark element of the avatar back.

It sounds kinda neat! surprised

I used to have some different skin items but over the past year I've severally slimmed down my inventory ^^; Kinda felt like I had been hoarding...was keeping things because I 'might' use them but the thing is, is until I just now reverted back to last years avi I've been the bunny all year xD So really no point in holding onto a lot of things x.x Some I still do though but I really like the items ^.^

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Demon Cookies
its pretty darn easy :O i have done minimal thinking and i feel good about it ='3 i a m leveling a few accounts >w> altho they have to recharge so thats the only drawback D:

I would probably get into it a few times, but with the whole recharge thing I would slowly stop D:

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
razz

I tried, but I missed my blue outfit too much. Had to revert back to it.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
razz

I tried, but I missed my blue outfit too much. Had to revert back to it.

It's all good xD I understand the feeling! Hard to change when you like a certain outfit so much ;D
Kio Yasu
Demon Cookies

I would probably get into it a few times, but with the whole recharge thing I would slowly stop D:
D: yeah the energy part kinda makes me wanna not play it >w< its why i am low level xD >3< *goes back to drawing*

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Demon Cookies
D: yeah the energy part kinda makes me wanna not play it >w< its why i am low level xD >3< *goes back to drawing*

Hehe x3 Have fun with drawing!

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Quick Reply