• There are two sides... 50
  • Befriended 100

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
Yes, I hope all goes well. Need to decide soon as well, but doing lab work has been fun. But I do miss rotations ( going to the hospital ) to meet and hear everyone's illnesses.

Would you be closer to finishing your degree in Biochemistry or would they be about equal?

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Have most everything fixed up right :3 Always some kinks though!

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
Kio Yasu
forgottensomeone
Yes, I hope all goes well. Need to decide soon as well, but doing lab work has been fun. But I do miss rotations ( going to the hospital ) to meet and hear everyone's illnesses.

Would you be closer to finishing your degree in Biochemistry or would they be about equal?

Biochemistry one is almost done, but I can just as easily switch.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone

Biochemistry one is almost done, but I can just as easily switch.

So then it's all up to what you enjoy the most :3

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
Going to have to figure that out at one point.

Where is everyone. Hurry up and join in people. We don't have to chat about school although that is the only thing I know.

What is your favorite type of music?

Mine is surprisingly Japanese pop music. There is something about the bubbly beat being in a different language that makes it more entertaining. I also like very "depressing" music. Haha, it isn't that I want to be sad, but I really like listening to a more somber mood.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
Going to have to figure that out at one point.

Where is everyone. Hurry up and join in people. We don't have to chat about school although that is the only thing I know.

What is your favorite type of music?

Mine is surprisingly Japanese pop music. There is something about the bubbly beat being in a different language that makes it more entertaining. I also like very "depressing" music. Haha, it isn't that I want to be sad, but I really like listening to a more somber mood.

Everyone is missing in action xD It's a slow moving forum from what I've seen..

Music wise I like a lot of things! I listen to rock more then anything I suppose, but if I enjoy the beat I listen to it :3 Anytime I'm on my pandora I tend to listen to more classical or instrumental type music

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
I don't listen to that much Rock music, but I do listen to instrumentals and classical music during the times I study. It does help.

At one point I intend to open a contest for some art as well, only I will probably be giving away everything I own. I'm getting to that point of life (which scares me) where I have to "grow up" and start behaving my age. gonk So I need to abandon everything that keeps me here. confused

Being an adult is boring. sweatdrop I would love to just spend time drawing or playing video games all day without a care in my head.

PS: Avatar change for the event (I'm in the bunny team)

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
I don't listen to that much Rock music, but I do listen to instrumentals and classical music during the times I study. It does help.

At one point I intend to open a contest for some art as well, only I will probably be giving away everything I own. I'm getting to that point of life (which scares me) where I have to "grow up" and start behaving my age. gonk So I need to abandon everything that keeps me here. confused

Being an adult is boring. sweatdrop I would love to just spend time drawing or playing video games all day without a care in my head.

PS: Avatar change for the event (I'm in the bunny team)

I love instrumentals, tis very relaxing~ I had never been able to listen to music when I studied, but I didn't really listen to instrumental at the time either..

Yeah a contest will drain ya x.x But I understand the whole growing up thing, that's been hitting me a lot recently. Not sure if I like it yet or not haha..

I was wondering on the avatar change xD I'm always a bunny so I'm good to go ;3

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
I think it's a little scary looking, mine not yours. Yours is not as scary.

I was trying to make it look like a "doctor" bunny, but the unconscious guy next to me doesn't make this look that good. Nor that big smile.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
I think it's a little scary looking, mine not yours. Yours is not as scary.

I was trying to make it look like a "doctor" bunny, but the unconscious guy next to me doesn't make this look that good. Nor that big smile.

You fit the halloween theme much better xD Mine is just like this all the time haha..
I like the guy knocked out beside ya! I used to have the item once upon a time...think I sold it last year D:

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
I'm not sure what year that event was for.

I don't even remember what it was about, but it had the same mechanics more or less like the current event. In fact I remember the event that guy came from being a lot of fun, but I don't remember anything else... was it Vampires vs Werewolves or Vampires vs Humans vs Zombies?

I do remember Vampires, then Humans, and probably Dark Elves, each group had unique attacks. Very fun. I think I switched around to get each item and to try out each class.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
I'm not sure what year that event was for.

I don't even remember what it was about, but it had the same mechanics more or less like the current event. In fact I remember the event that guy came from being a lot of fun, but I don't remember anything else... was it Vampires vs Werewolves or Vampires vs Humans vs Zombies?

I do remember Vampires, then Humans, and probably Dark Elves, each group had unique attacks. Very fun. I think I switched around to get each item and to try out each class.

It was vampire for sure, but not sure what the other party was xD I was on the vampires side at the time! o.o;

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
Much fun.

This game is similar to it, but I am losing energy far too fast. I'm not sure if there was a "meditation" move of some sort that allowed you to return energy.

Never mind about the past. Haha. Ummm. I still haven't picked which male to draw. Do you have a particular favorite or one that doesn't have that much art that you would want more of?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff