Total Votes:[ 79 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lilith Ravensword

Thank you for all your entries! :3 I've given you 4 raffle tickets, 1 for each of the single characters ^^

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Befriended 100
Kio Yasu
forgottensomeone
Rawr, sorry for the delay. I'm very busy with work and school at the moment, but I will try my best to start a sketch and begin inking it as soon as possible.

No need to rush! I understand RL comes first! :3 I know you've had lots and lots of studying x3

I love to learn, I want to learn as much as possible. emo But it keeps me very occupied. I also love to sleep (dream) so I'm torn between the two most times.

I study before class, afterwards, and at night before I sleep. Keep all that information locked up in my head. Your brain picks up new information as short term memory. It will stay in this area of the brain for a few seconds to only a few minutes. If the brain decides to hold onto the information, usually due to repetition of the information as well as importance, this short memory will be turned into a long term memory. All very interesting. Neurons, synapses, hippocampus (a campus for hippos) all of this is thrilling.

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
It's a shame I am very forgetful though. Blah to that.

I have lame neurons. I should eat something or other to get more "neuron power" I forget what fruit or vegetable that is... Pretty sure Papaya is one of them... but I don't like the taste of it.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone

I love to learn, I want to learn as much as possible. emo But it keeps me very occupied. I also love to sleep (dream) so I'm torn between the two most times.

I study before class, afterwards, and at night before I sleep. Keep all that information locked up in my head. Your brain picks up new information as short term memory. It will stay in this area of the brain for a few seconds to only a few minutes. If the brain decides to hold onto the information, usually due to repetition of the information as well as importance, this short memory will be turned into a long term memory. All very interesting. Neurons, synapses, hippocampus (a campus for hippos) all of this is thrilling.

Well I can say I've learned something today! surprised And much agreed, it is pretty thrilling to learn about.

I should look into papayas, but I've never had one before. What's the taste similar too?

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
I hate the taste of papayas. Like... bitter, gross? I don't remember what exactly it tasted, but I didn't like it.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
I hate the taste of papayas. Like... bitter, gross? I don't remember what exactly it tasted, but I didn't like it.

I'll just have to get one sometime and try it xD As long as it isn't like a cantaloupe I might like it haha

Skilled Bloodsucker

7,175 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Married 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
No problem Kio ~
I love your characters.

Am also in the middle of doing a romantic one smile

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lilith Ravensword
No problem Kio ~
I love your characters.

Am also in the middle of doing a romantic one smile

Can't wait to see ^^

Skilled Bloodsucker

7,175 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Married 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Kio Yasu

Artsu For You!

Here you go bby~ Romantic entry of Kio and Lloyd, whatcha think? heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lilith Ravensword

They turned out well ^^

And friend request accepted xD

Skilled Bloodsucker

7,175 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Married 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Kio Yasu

They turned out well ^^

And friend request accepted xD

Yeah, I thought i'd do a different style than the other ones, but still, they just don't look professional, I have more in mind but i'm going to wait for a bit, I fear I've overloaded you.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lilith Ravensword

Yeah, I thought i'd do a different style than the other ones, but still, they just don't look professional, I have more in mind but i'm going to wait for a bit, I fear I've overloaded you.

It is quite a bit xD But luckily there is lots of time in the contest still :3

Intellectual Dabbler

Hi there, just fyi, I'm working on my entry/planning to enter soon c; exciteddd.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Fishparrot
Hi there, just fyi, I'm working on my entry/planning to enter soon c; exciteddd.

Yay! Glad to hear and can't wait to see! ^-^

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers