Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

Geno Rhapsody
Aha, s'okay. The notifications are wonky for me too. xD

Yeah, I remember meeting one of my favorite artist from TinierMe at AX and asked her to draw my Selfy, but she didn't have time to finish it before I left so I left my email and address with her. She sent it to me a few days after. Which was what I was thinking about when I suggested the mailing list. I think it's a good idea if you have more demands for the book than you have the supply to sell, but you'd have to think about the shipping costs. Lol, that is true, I didn't realize the implications of how we can easily give our addresses away when we order online but might not do the same in rela life. Cx

I hope she had a great one. C:

On another note, I'm probably going to fall asleep without warning, so whether I do or not, I want to offer congratulations to everyone who've participated, irregardless if they won or not. :D

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Not only is Miko get quite a few artist to come in a give me lovely art, she always advertised like crazy for me! Congrats Miko!

hiiiii
<3

Happy to do it, babe. <3

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Next is my Top Chatter!!!!! Yeah xd he's been here a LONG time mrgreen the winner is:

Geno Rhapsody

He's been chatting since page 85!

Prize:

User Image + User Image + User Image + User Image

:: more cheering noise :: gonk why do you all have to look at me like am crazy or something... wait... I am crazy? sweatdrop ok, you all have a point... always, congrats Geno xd

Geno Rhapsody

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
gonk more popcorn for me to clean up I see!

eek more heat lighting? Like what we saw when we where talking with Sadie earlier?

Feline Cat

Heat lightning is mostly cloud to cloud lightning. There's no rain, wind, or noise with it, just the lightning. I forget the "scientific" thing, but it usually happens up here when it's humid a few days in a row... We're about due for rain though lol...

Found a link while I was at it lol

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/heat-lightning-a-myth/35089

Tonks->It's a lot brighter than it was when we went out with Sadie... It's out by the mountains across the street.

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

That's interesting. I did not know that such a thing had a name. :O

Feline Cat

That's at least what we call it up here... Though I think I just heard some thunder...

We also call fireflies "lightning bugs" lol

Feline Cat

Tonks, you might wanna take Sadie out quick... the wind is picking up... It's probably gonna rain here soon...

Just letting you know, the weather channel is saying we're gonna get hit with a storm here shortly...They're making it sound like it's gonna be a lot of rain...

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Now on to the artist prizes xd These are the Tier Two of the Honorable Mentions. These where all lovely pieces, really wish I had more prizes to give out to all of these amazing pieces, sadly this contest has caused me to file Gaia Bankruptcy sweatdrop So sadly I can't emo

Prizes Won:

User Image One Each Piece Of Art

Name of artist in order as the art shown below:

angeloluha, MoonDustPower, MoonDustPower, Kaho_Mizuki, batman432, As if I even care, Sesshirou, mindlessjellycat, CTRLmyself, SevenArcadia

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

angeloluha
MoonDustPower
Kaho_Mizuki
batman432
As if I even care
Sesshirou
mindlessjellycat
CTRLmyself
SevenArcadia

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

KageNeko10381

Heat lightning is mostly cloud to cloud lightning. There's no rain, wind, or noise with it, just the lightning. I forget the "scientific" thing, but it usually happens up here when it's humid a few days in a row... We're about due for rain though lol...

Found a link while I was at it lol

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/heat-lightning-a-myth/35089

Tonks->It's a lot brighter than it was when we went out with Sadie... It's out by the mountains across the street.

Oh! Then I've seen that happen :3

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
KageNeko10381

Tonks, you might wanna take Sadie out quick... the wind is picking up... It's probably gonna rain here soon...
She should be good for the rest of the night since she pretty much emptied everything while we where walking.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Mikosama
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Not only is Miko get quite a few artist to come in a give me lovely art, she always advertised like crazy for me! Congrats Miko!

hiiiii
<3

Happy to do it, babe. <3
gonk totally missed this post emotion_hug your awesome!

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Pretty cool! We get summer afternoon showers almost everyday here, but I hear the thunder.

And wow, I didn't know I'd been here since page 85... rofl I dunno if I should be proud or scared. BAHAHA.

Sniper rifles remind me of Sniper and Rifle from Phoenix Wright:

SNIPER (tiny penguin chick)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RIFLE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feline Cat

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
She should be good for the rest of the night since she pretty much emptied everything while we where walking.

Okie dokie! Just keeping you posted, cause it should be interesting to see if the electric stays on... Hopefully it won't be as bad as it says...

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
KageNeko10381

That's at least what we call it up here... Though I think I just heard some thunder...

We also call fireflies "lightning bugs" lol

The Crick on a heel? xd

eek are the lights flickering for you down stairs for you? Because they look like they are flickering up in my room ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff