Deathly Darling

Maybe this month! YOU NEVER KNOW. /mystical finger wiggle

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
30 days later...

Kotaline stumbles, groggy, into the thread. She has been drawing for thirty days straight. She has not stopped for sleep, nor food, nor air! She does not arrive empty-handed. Onto the thread she produces links for no less than 20 pieces of art. Each is lovingly rendered, the skill and effort plain for all to see.

"This?" she implores, hands held out in desperation. "Is this enough entries, Em?"

Em considers this offering, counts the links, refers to a ledger containing dozens of notes in a strange, cryptic language.

"Hm, almost," she says. "There are still a few prizes left over."

With a wail of anguish, Kota collapses on the spot, never to rise again. Her demise becomes a thing of legend and is remembered until the end of Time itself.

heart

Deathly Darling

I REGRET NOTHING. :V <3 <3

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
You fell honorably!

And now, it is time for me to turn in. Niiiiight!

Deathly Darling

Night Em! biggrin
aww, that is a surprise~ *cheekrubs prizie* I don't know there is a chat prize. XD thanks. My day is brighter! ^_^
Congrats to other winners~ <3

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Thank you very much Romesilk 3nodding and congrats to all of the winners. Good thing March only just started perhaps we can whip of something more impressive than the last!

Shadowy Rogue

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I just won something.
Whoa.
That never happens, and I'm not kidding now.
O//////////O

THANK YOU, ROMESILK. <3<3<3<3
And huge congrats to others as well!
I shall continue to make this contest even more interesting! Maybe even chat more, we'll see how much my uni decides to whip my poor a**. xD
March is HERE!
Congrats to last months winners!
I need to start working on this months entry soon, since I find it tingling my creative juices.
romesilk
Four scoops! Lychee yuzu, assam black sesame, green tea banana, and hemp.

If you are ever in Hollywood, go to Scoops, they are one of the best ice cream places ever!

Also go to Mashti Malone's, they're fantastic, too!

Anyway, time to get to those awards. XD

whaaa : O !!! I never knew such ice creams existed!!!!! sounds delicious!
oh and grats to the winners : 3 !!!! you've all done such lovely entries!!!
Man there are almost too many characters that I want to draw as children. Might have to do several of them, since I feel so inspired with this months theme.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
You're very welcome, guys! ^^

@Sakemi-chan: I guess that means February was YET ANOTHER FIRST. Epic. This is like the moon landing of our generation. rofl

@Kai_Chi: Scoops is awesome, they gav something like 10-12 flavors and they change daily! There's also a board where you can submit your own suggestions. So epic! I made a submission, but I don't know if they did it and I missed it already, or if it might be coming down the line... my idea: blood orange and banana! It's based on the TV show Dexter. whee

@She_Ra: So many of the characters have never been drawn as kids, so I'm really looking forward to it! I so love surprises!

General announcement!

I have decided what this month's special prize surprise will be! The secret will be entering sooner rather than later... ninja
Oh special prize surprise. I best start working on mine right away then.

It will be interesting to see them as children, that's for sure. I would love to be able to do them all, but I don't think I would have time to do that between my shop, RP's, and life. But I will certainly try to do a couple at the very least. Totally using my son as a general reference for all the crazy possible poses that a child does for this as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff