Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

Kurocihigo
Hello! c:
You invited me from dA! Thank you so much!
I read the manga from your site and am super excited to be involved!
I'm already starting to sketch my entry!

Hello and thank you! I am super excited to see your entry!

Feisty Wife

silentcry666
Hello and thank you! I am super excited to see your entry!

Haha! Glad I can give you something to look forward to! c:
Do you mind if I stuck around to chat everyone once in a while?

Feisty Wife

Hi again! c:

Just thought I'd show you my first sketch and talk to you a bit about what I've got on my mind about it.

Click!

Since your story has been lots of conflict since its start, I wanted to show Triaska and Tavia enjoying something rather than being stressed out (in this case, a nice bath in a little spring). At the same time I wanted to include that there is always a looming danger (with the inclusion of Dionthe and his dragon. Overall though, I really want to focus more on Triaska and as the piece gets further from the center it will probably be less detailed.

I have some questions though.

Should I even include Dionthe's dragon (or at least make it smaller)? It seems as though Triaska and Tavia are very aware of the presence of demons and just the thought of it seems to make both of them on edge and neither of them would look as serene if they were sensing danger.

Also, I was wondering whether or not I should include Xellos somewhere in there. I don't know if he ends up travelling with Triaska or not, but if he does, it might be nice if I included him even if it was something silly like him trying to peep on the two of them (not that I'm fully aware that's in his character).

Lastly, I'm not sure if you have a personal preference as for mediums or not. I was wondering if you would favor a digital drawing from this point rather than a traditional watercolor which is what I was planning on doing. Also, I know you probably found me for my digital drawings so I figured I would ask.

Sorry. That was a lot of rambling. Thanks in advance for any help you lend me. Hope you've had a lovely day! c:

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hello! ~ish already doing a doodle of one of the characters~

I like your comic so far.

Muscular Shounen

Saw your post on devart, wishing you a good luck here =)

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
If I get time to, I'll try and enter.

Shy Bookworm

Hello!

I wish to apologize for not being able to respond yesterday.

Kurocihigo
Hi again! c:

Just thought I'd show you my first sketch and talk to you a bit about what I've got on my mind about it.

Click!

Since your story has been lots of conflict since its start, I wanted to show Triaska and Tavia enjoying something rather than being stressed out (in this case, a nice bath in a little spring). At the same time I wanted to include that there is always a looming danger (with the inclusion of Dionthe and his dragon. Overall though, I really want to focus more on Triaska and as the piece gets further from the center it will probably be less detailed.

I have some questions though.

Should I even include Dionthe's dragon (or at least make it smaller)? It seems as though Triaska and Tavia are very aware of the presence of demons and just the thought of it seems to make both of them on edge and neither of them would look as serene if they were sensing danger.

Also, I was wondering whether or not I should include Xellos somewhere in there. I don't know if he ends up travelling with Triaska or not, but if he does, it might be nice if I included him even if it was something silly like him trying to peep on the two of them (not that I'm fully aware that's in his character).

Lastly, I'm not sure if you have a personal preference as for mediums or not. I was wondering if you would favor a digital drawing from this point rather than a traditional watercolor which is what I was planning on doing. Also, I know you probably found me for my digital drawings so I figured I would ask.

Sorry. That was a lot of rambling. Thanks in advance for any help you lend me. Hope you've had a lovely day! c:

I actually think that this is a really good layout. I think Dionthe's dragon could still be in the piece because Dionthe could or could not be on the dragon. The dragon could just be flying around while Dionthe is off doing something else. I really like the idea that you are trying to place many characters in the picture. Xellos does end up traveling with Triaska and Tavia but knowing Tavia, she would be making sure Xellos does not peek. This picture does not necessarily have to during the comic itself, it could be between the time period before Xellos enters the picture. But I will allow that up to you if you want to include Xellos or not. I am not picky about the media used and I know that my judges are not either, we would probably be more thrilled if we saw other medias used for it shows that you can be versatile.

Okami Ameras
Hello! ~ish already doing a doodle of one of the characters~

I like your comic so far.

Hello! I would love to see what you come up with! And thank you so much for the compliments ^^

I Sell Heads
Saw your post on devart, wishing you a good luck here =)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it ^^

NuSith
If I get time to, I'll try and enter.

Oh wow! Thank you so much! I would be really honored ^^

Apocalyptic Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'll definitely try to enter this one. =D

Shy Bookworm

Shadow_Tails05
I'll definitely try to enter this one. =D

Great! Thank you!

Shy Bookworm

I want to thank everyone who has come to this thread, I haven't been able to come on lately because I am a full time college student but I will try to be more active. Much love to all of you!

Apocalyptic Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
silentcry666

So I wanted to enter the chibi contest with [[this]]! =D

I hope you like it smile

Shy Bookworm

Shadow_Tails05

So I wanted to enter the chibi contest with [[this]]! =D

I hope you like it smile