Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lunatic

EfemeralDusk
emme

^_^

more than glad to do so!

contests are fun... but are really difficult to maintain... this was my second, and probably last...

just sending out the prizes is exausting, let alone deciding the awards, collecting and posting entries, writing the rules, and earning the gold to give out in the first place. ^^

That's true...I would probably give up half way through seeing what a lazy person I am xd
Well, I think I'll be going to bed now *yawn* Thanks again for making my day (well, night) 3nodding

you're welcome! I'm so glad i could make your day. ^^ It's an honor.
emme
*is incredibly tired*

don't overwork yourself wink

Timid Lunatic

*hangs out waiting to confirm trades*

*sigh*

my tummy hurts...

Timid Lunatic

EfemeralDusk
emme
*is incredibly tired*

don't overwork yourself wink

heart

but I can't help it! ^___^

Timid Lunatic

*hangs out some more to confirm trades*
emme

*sigh*

my tummy hurts...

lol poor thing.

Timid Lunatic

Dragonstar13
emme

*sigh*

my tummy hurts...

lol poor thing.

xd

i had dental work done today...

my nerves always kill me. xp

Timid Lunatic

*has an idea for a spiffy graphic for her new shop*

*breaks out her trusty old photoshop*
Thanks for the laurels. I didn't think I was going to get anything, especially since there were so many great entries. Perhaps now that it is over you can relax.
Things seem to have died down a bit. I'll try finishing the trade so you won't have to worry about it any more.

Timid Lunatic

BlackShade
Thanks for the laurels. I didn't think I was going to get anything, especially since there were so many great entries. Perhaps now that it is over you can relax.

you're very welcome! I loved your entry. ^^ You did such an awesome job with Camilla.

deciding on the prizes was so hard sweatdrop

Timid Lunatic

Ushiwaka
Things seem to have died down a bit. I'll try finishing the trade so you won't have to worry about it any more.

no rush, hun. ^^

i'll be confirming trades for the next few days, I'm sure. I still have a trade pending from when i sent out the entry prizes!

xd
Oh wow! My pic won something! I'm shocked! eek Thank you to everyone! And I really liked a lot of other people's art! There was a tough competition! 3nodding

Timid Lunatic

ryo_ohki41290
Oh wow! My pic won something! I'm shocked! eek Thank you to everyone! And I really liked a lot of other people's art! There was a tough competition! 3nodding

^___^
*hugs!*

Timid Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out