Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whee! This was an awesome contest! I'm surprised I got something from this! eek heart
emme

^_^

you deserved it! as did everyone else!

*goes back to sending out prizes, praying the bank doesn't mess up*

I wish you the best of luck then ^^

Timid Lunatic

EfemeralDusk
emme

^_^

you deserved it! as did everyone else!

*goes back to sending out prizes, praying the bank doesn't mess up*

I wish you the best of luck then ^^

sweatdrop

thanks!

I got all trades started! yay me!

crying and all my gold is gone!
*sniffles*

*keeps telling herself it was a good cause over an over*

It really was, though. ^_^ all the art is wonderful.

Timid Lunatic

Dawnie .-. Chan
Whee! This was an awesome contest! I'm surprised I got something from this! eek heart

you totally deserved it! your art's adorable! I love your linework!
emme
Ushiwaka
eek Wow, I won something. whee

Is it ok if I wait till tomorrow to complete the trade...? sweatdrop With the new donation items and journal and everything, the bank's been having an arseload of problems...

no problem! i noticed I was starting to have bank problems but didnt' realize way...

there's a journal feature?

hmm... maybe I"ll take a break on sending these outs...

darned it! i wanna get this done!

Thanks. Yeah, today has been a pretty exciting day in Gaian history...
Thanks so much, hon! I've never had this much money! You're so generous! 3nodding

Timid Lunatic

Eithne
Thanks so much, hon! I've never had this much money! You're so generous! 3nodding

You more than deserve it!

and you could totally get that much and much much more. ^_^ just hold one good auction, and you'll have people dying to give you gold for your gorgeous linework, digital coloring skills and overall creativity.

I had such a hard time deciding between your entry and Amayou's, you two were neck and neck
Cool, I got 2nd in something.
Thanks for the prizes Emme.
We love you wink heart
lol xd
Contests are fun and creating one seems attractive....too bad I'm practically broke. You nearly doubled my gold with the reward blaugh

Timid Lunatic

Dragonstar13
Cool, I got 2nd in something.
Thanks for the prizes Emme.
We love you wink heart

^_^
*hugs!*

Timid Lunatic

EfemeralDusk
lol xd
Contests are fun and creating one seems attractive....too bad I'm practically broke. You nearly doubled my gold with the reward blaugh

^_^

more than glad to do so!

contests are fun... but are really difficult to maintain... this was my second, and probably last...

just sending out the prizes is exausting, let alone deciding the awards, collecting and posting entries, writing the rules, and earning the gold to give out in the first place. ^^

Timid Lunatic

... now i'm really tired... xp

Timid Lunatic

stressed i sent out 2 inncorrect prizes! I wondered how I ran out of gold... luckily i was able to correct them before they were confirmed!

Timid Lunatic

*is incredibly tired*
emme

^_^

more than glad to do so!

contests are fun... but are really difficult to maintain... this was my second, and probably last...

just sending out the prizes is exausting, let alone deciding the awards, collecting and posting entries, writing the rules, and earning the gold to give out in the first place. ^^

That's true...I would probably give up half way through seeing what a lazy person I am xd
Well, I think I'll be going to bed now *yawn* Thanks again for making my day (well, night) 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff