Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not much longer! heart
Should I try the fish? smile 4laugh
I think everyone should give a go at both! 1) I really like seeing how other people do things. 2) It would provide Chi-Chii and Farferollie (sorry if I spelled that wrong, it's soooo long!) a chance to see what all you might be capable of. ^_^; Just because you can color and shade a faerie or two and give it a background doesn't mean you can do true details like scales and fur, you know? ^_^?
*begins work on her water effet.
this is fun ^_^
CathyPoo
*begins work on her water effet.
this is fun ^_^

Aye, colouring is fun, fun, fun! I'd SO do it for free, but between work and sleep and boyfriends and moping and parents and being grounded, I'm starting to wonder about my reliability at a JOB. Lol. And I get bored with things SO easy. ^_^;
This is a BUMP! And experienced men are SO much better at kissing than any boy alive. OMG. Haha. heart heart heart
Roulaux
This is a BUMP! And experienced men are SO much better at kissing than any boy alive. OMG. Haha. heart heart heart

lmao! blaugh

User Image

my first time cging a fish... i think it could have been better (i had considered adding bubbles) but unfortunately i don't have time. school will be out next wednesday so i'll have plenty of it then heart
OMG THAT'S WONDERFUL! *gapes*
Cool entry! I'll have Chii update the first post next time she logs on.
crying theres such difficult competition!!
User Image

Theres my fishy! biggrin heart
thanx for the comments everyone. i really wish i could have spent more time on it crying
eek mai-J i LOVE your use of colors!
well heres the ne entrys

CathyPoo
mai-J

I can't update during migration to blah blah blah it just wont let me edit the post at the moment.
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

This has been a loving BUMP! curtesy of Roulaux.
Thank you ^_^ The light rays kinda spoiled the over all colourfulness of the fish sad ah well... 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff