Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aylee
*falls over* God... you people are completely screwing up my sleep schedule... I shoulda been asleep two and a half hours ago... *gonna have a tough time waking up in time for school*

Haha, aww. That's sad. Nothing important, I hope? 'cause if you have finals or something, you should probably go to sleep. eek
Wow, I loved how the pic that won grand prize is drawn. The colors were done very well and the inking was nice and clean.
Carrot Ironfoundersson
Aylee
*falls over* God... you people are completely screwing up my sleep schedule... I shoulda been asleep two and a half hours ago... *gonna have a tough time waking up in time for school*

Haha, aww. That's sad. Nothing important, I hope? 'cause if you have finals or something, you should probably go to sleep. eek

Negative. I don't have finals for another four weeks, at best... I don't get out till June 24th... Yes... I detest high school... I'm eagerly awaiting college.
And let's not forget the squirrel in the Grand Prize. We both love the squirrel. Cause... um... they're funny, silly rodent-things. And they run around.

I chase them sometimes, cause we have so many on campus.

(McBunny -- U. of MD College Park. I wouldn't share that online usually, but if somebody really wanted to stalk me they could get it off my webpage anyway.)

Moonlight Sailor

I'll get prizes sent out by tomorrow afternoon at latest. 3nodding

Mr.McBunny
XD Well, if you EVER need anything, Im here for you guys, I thinking about writing a few things myself, I just need the right state of mind.. sad Are you in college? or Highschool, if college, where may I ask?

College. In, er, York, PA. Is a crummy little town, I don't recommend that anyone visit it. xp Though there are those who would say the same about Pittsburgh, which is where I am now.

Iris--- Eeee, reallyreally? I'll have to PM you later, then. ninja
Aylee

Negative. I don't have finals for another four weeks, at best... I don't get out till June 24th... Yes... I detest high school... I'm eagerly awaiting college.
Same here, but I have my personal reasons. Im going to Ireland for free, (dual citizenship, being born in Germany rocks,) and going to Trinity College, many famous authors/writers are from there. surprised
And the Second Place... is just so amazing. Damn I love that picture.

Look at the face of the kid with the webbed hand. Just look at it. Damn it, that's how he will look to me from now on, and I wrote him. (If you haven't read the story, for which I totally blame you *blameblame* : ), he's cutting the webs on his hands to make himself look normal. In the story, his name is Lon-Looks-Normal.)

Waaaah, such a good picture.
Angua von Uberwald
I'll get prizes sent out by tomorrow afternoon at latest. 3nodding

Mr.McBunny
XD Well, if you EVER need anything, Im here for you guys, I thinking about writing a few things myself, I just need the right state of mind.. sad Are you in college? or Highschool, if college, where may I ask?

College. In, er, York, PA. Is a crummy little town, I don't recommend that anyone visit it. xp Though there are those who would say the same about Pittsburgh, which is where I am now.

Iris--- Eeee, reallyreally? I'll have to PM you later, then. ninja

I've been to York, and I live not much more then an hour away from Pittsburgh, I know what you mean. sad

Carrot Ironfoundersson
And let's not forget the squirrel in the Grand Prize. We both love the squirrel. Cause... um... they're funny, silly rodent-things. And they run around.

I chase them sometimes, cause we have so many on campus.

(McBunny -- U. of MD College Park. I wouldn't share that online usually, but if somebody really wanted to stalk me they could get it off my webpage anyway.)
Im not going to stalk you, capital genius, I was just curious if you had gone any where to expand your... verticazons for writing. confused
Mr.McBunny
Aylee
Same here, but I have my personal reasons. Im going to Ireland for free, (dual citizenship, being born in Germany rocks,) and going to Trinity College, many famous authors/writers are from there. surprised

WAI! Luuucky! THough I don't think I could take going to a college for writers... I may want to be one, but I have a LOT of trouble writing papers and such... I'm only interested in humour fantasy, with a touch of realism to keep the writing from being dry. :O (Can ya tell I've read a LOT of Terry Pratchett? X3 wink
Auriana and WoefulInfinity's entries.. are just amazing.. whee heart
congrats to you guys domokun

Eloquent Raider

My mom went to U of MD.... THat's relaly random.

Okay...

Well, I'm really, really really sorry I missed the awards. I am SUCH a moron. I Was here at 10:55 and then got off because Gia awas acting funny... Imissed this in orde to finish writing a paper, lol. XD

Actually, 28k would probably make me miss it anyway.

Congrats to everyone. It's realy late, so I can't comment on everything right now, but if you've been in the contest thread, I've been giving my input as they come in. So if you wanna see my blurb on yours, try finding it. sweatdrop

Seriously, drawing for Mike and Rachel was great. I couldn't NOT help drawing for Grounded. It's a great story. Half the stuff I read here is crap, and it's just so compulsive to honor something you've found that's good. whee

On another note - HOLY ********... how did I win? O.O I was sure Caelan sniped me. 100% sure that Caelan-whom-I-love sniped me! *licks Caelan* and Babyjami... and Auriana - I loved yours. It was beautiful and converyed such emotion. ( sweatdrop And I didn't use CG, neither! O.o wink

*hugs everyone*

*stuffs more socks in her mouth*
eek ! I missed the entire awards ceremony~! Nooo--! ;;

Angua-sama, thank you very VERY much for choosing my picture! XD (is happy beyond description~! heart ) To the rest of the winners --and YOU ESPECIALLY, Woef! (what was that about your art? It rocks? Yeah, that's what I *thought*! XD)-- congratulations!

Once again, Angua-sama, thank you for holding such a great art contest. It must have been so hard to judge with all these great entries~! whee

EDIT: (nibbles on Woef) Congrats, you absolutely deserve it~! You can be sure that I'm entering in your art contest too... Now to empty my dorm room into 5 itty bitty little boxes... ninja
Woeful, you're quite the wild one. surprised Its ok, I had fun just looking at the pictures, and the great renditions of Grounded, which was quite a story of drawings in itself, (great discriptions Mike), and every one should be happy to even view or draw such things. 3nodding

Eloquent Raider

Carrot Ironfoundersson
And the Second Place... is just so amazing. Damn I love that picture.

Look at the face of the kid with the webbed hand. Just look at it. Damn it, that's how he will look to me from now on, and I wrote him. (If you haven't read the story, for which I totally blame you *blameblame* : ), he's cutting the webs on his hands to make himself look normal. In the story, his name is Lon-Looks-Normal.)

Waaaah, such a good picture.

eek Wow. Just hearing that... ehr... . reading that... that I had such impact... it's an honor. Seriously. eek That was worth 1000% more than that letter.
(Haha, I still have the Grounded comic scripts, but I'm a lazy bum and haven't read them. *blames papers she's been writing*)

I couldn't decide which sole one I wanted to draw. sweatdrop I mean, they were all so interesting. I liked Coyote's personality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff