Welcome to Gaia! ::

benj-O
yea, the best angua one is really nice..
*is envious* whee
I concur, thats what I love about professional inking such as that, it really brings out a picture. 3nodding
Mr.McBunny
Carrot Ironfoundersson
The one for Best Angua is just amazing. So beautiful!
I bet beautiful is exactly what youre thinking. lol

I was also thinking that that is one sexy, sexy hat.

Moonlight Sailor

The next categories up are Best Rachel and Best Mike. The prize for best Rachel is a February letter and an April letter, the prize for best Mike is a Feb letter and 2k.

Best Rachel:
User Image
VioleShezar
This one is awesome for many reasons. The first because it's just beautiful, the second because it's based on Pratchett books, and... yeah. I love the hair. That's how my hair is, too.

Best Mike:

User Image
Desna
Though there weren't many entries to choose from in Mike's category, this one was just so cute. It looks like him too, and the situation is familiar-- if you replace the girls with bikers. whee
Carrot Ironfoundersson
Mr.McBunny
Carrot Ironfoundersson

xd xd xd Yeah, it really just... <inappropriate content> doesnt it? The hat just makes the... cake? I can never remember those cheesy phrases. gonk
Mr.McBunny
Carrot Ironfoundersson
Mr.McBunny
Carrot Ironfoundersson

xd xd xd Yeah, it really just... <inappropriate content> doesnt it? The hat just makes the... cake? I can never remember those cheesy phrases. gonk

makes the cake?
isn't it takes the cake?
lol xd
Angua von Uberwald
The next category is Cutest 4laugh

Runner up:
SanMiko
Quidditch uniforms! XD So cute

I got runner-up!! eek

*dances* whee

The coloring on that wasn't easy and it took forever to do, so I'm really glad you liked it enough to make it a runner-up; I didn't think I'd even get that much, so I'm happy. whee
The best Mike really shows umph, I must say. Look at that expression, what happened Mike, run into some trouble? surprised
Ahaha, the biker...

I was at a writing workshop over the summer and me and my roommates went to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee. And there's all these bikers there in denim and stuff. The Dragons of Nam. One of them comes up to me and asks (jokingly) for my autograph, because I look like Harry Potter.

So then we talked about Harry Potter while I waited for my roommates to get coffee. eek
Angua von Uberwald
The next categories up are Best Rachel and Best Mike. The prize for best Rachel is a February letter and an April letter, the prize for best Mike is a Feb letter and 2k.

Best Rachel:
User Image
VioleShezar
This one is awesome for many reasons. The first because it's just beautiful, the second because it's based on Pratchett books, and... yeah. I love the hair. That's how my hair is, too.

Best Mike:

User Image
Desna
Though there weren't many entries to choose from in Mike's category, this one was just so cute. It looks like him too, and the situation is familiar-- if you replace the girls with bikers. whee

I thought those were great. *o* I thought the second one was hilarious and the first one had very lovely coloring! *o*
benj-O
Mr.McBunny
Carrot Ironfoundersson
Mr.McBunny
Carrot Ironfoundersson

makes the cake?
isn't it takes the cake?
lol xd
See?! I can never remember those things. cry

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Carrot Ironfoundersson
Ooooh, cutest, yeah, those are so good... Winner is just wonderful, pencils are great (wish I we could have looked at the physical picture, scans never do justice).

Eeek.. I didn't think I'd actually win anything. How cool ^ ^ Of course I promised Angua another picture, so I'll be doing that soon for kicks, since I got so busy.

But anyway, back to business. If you guys aren't afraid of possible 'scary stalkerness' I could always send you the orignal if you'd like. 3nodding
Moment I saw the best Rachel one I thought 'That is DEFINATLY based off Pratchett's work. :O SEXY!"
Carrot Ironfoundersson
Ahaha, the biker...

I was at a writing workshop over the summer and me and my roommates went to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee. And there's all these bikers there in denim and stuff. The Dragons of Nam. One of them comes up to me and asks (jokingly) for my autograph, because I look like Harry Potter.

So then we talked about Harry Potter while I waited for my roommates to get coffee. eek
Get in your closet. stare

Moonlight Sailor

Next are the Judge's Choice awards. The prize for Angua's Choice is a were tail, and for Carrot's- penguin slippers.

Angua's Choice:

User Image
Mogget
I really love the style of this piece. It's very unique, and the coloring is pretty.

Carrot's Choice:

User Image
Aylee
I'll let Carrot say why he picked this one ^^
Mr.McBunny
Carrot Ironfoundersson
Ahaha, the biker...

Get in your closet. stare

crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas