Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Razumi Yazura
It was a huge surprise. I was pretty thankful. There was another user that I was really looking forward to, but she never got a chance to finish the art.

And aah. I get like that too.

So cool! But awww. That's too bad about the other artist. Did she finish it after the contest, or was it just a... not able to finish at all?
Should be interesting to try to follow up after seeing all that magnificent work. XD Sorry I won't be able to surprise you; I'm no background painter. ;___; (or really an anything at all painter)

Asashikka's Partner

Timid Fairy

Aaahhh I managed to finish my entry in time! Here it is, hope you'll enjoy it (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* !!!

Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
      Username : Eelysion
      Media: Digital painting.
      Character(s) drawn: Sanriel and Quil
      Submission URL: Here!
      WIP or Completed?: Completed!
      Website URL: Deviantart
      Notes: I'm definitly curious to see more of their stories and universe ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Shy Gawker

Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username : Mikosama
Media: Digital
Character(s) drawn: Sanriel + Quil
Submission URL: Here.
WIP or Completed?: Completed oh god i hate committing to that
Notes: Lovely characters! Such a fun dynamic. Hope I did it any good. <3 She was supposed to be pulling him out of a body, but it got very vague down there, so now it's just something.

Shy Gawker

Eelysion

Unnnf. I love your style soo much.
It has so much feeling.
Also-- randomly reminds me of The Dark Crystal. <3

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mikosama
Razumi Yazura
It was a huge surprise. I was pretty thankful. There was another user that I was really looking forward to, but she never got a chance to finish the art.

And aah. I get like that too.

So cool! But awww. That's too bad about the other artist. Did she finish it after the contest, or was it just a... not able to finish at all?
Should be interesting to try to follow up after seeing all that magnificent work. XD Sorry I won't be able to surprise you; I'm no background painter. ;___; (or really an anything at all painter)
She didn't finish. This was the WIP. Months later, I won one of her art auctions. It's been nearly a year and she hasn't finished, though. sweatdrop I think she got busy since she was hired to another avatar site. I hope the trade doesn't glitch out. Sometimes when trades get really old, they disappear off the trade page, so I bookmark the link. It happened once from a trade I had from 2011. The items and gold don't return to your inventory. It just gets lost in the trade if you don't have the link. I had to get help retrieving the link.

I used to have a huge trade full of various ink from someone was quitting Gaia. I know for sure that all that ink is lost in limbo.

Asashikka's Partner

Timid Fairy

Mikosama
Unnnf. I love your style soo much.
It has so much feeling.
Also-- randomly reminds me of The Dark Crystal. <3

Aah thank you so much ;v; I have to say I'm in complete love with your art too, you achieved a superb dynamism in the movements! Plus the expressions and the anatomy too and the way you threw so vibrant colors here and there--- *v* !!!

Also I've never heard of the Dark Crystal, looked it up and it looks great ovo ~

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Eelysion
      Aaahhh I managed to finish my entry in time! Here it is, hope you'll enjoy it (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* !!!

Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
      Username : Eelysion
      Media: Digital painting.
      Submission URL: Here!
      WIP or Completed?: Completed!
      Website URL: Deviantart
      Notes: I'm definitly curious to see more of their stories and universe ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Aah. Beautiful colouring. I really like this style.

Mikosama
Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username : Mikosama
Media: Digital
Character(s) drawn: Sanriel + Quil
Submission URL: Here.
WIP or Completed?: Completed oh god i hate committing to that
Notes: Lovely characters! Such a fun dynamic. Hope I did it any good. <3 She was supposed to be pulling him out of a body, but it got very vague down there, so now it's just something.
I love the effects in this. And lol. Makes me think "Did you think you could hide in that human all this time?"

Shy Gawker

Razumi Yazura
She didn't finish. This was the WIP. Months later, I won one of her art auctions. It's been nearly a year and she hasn't finished, though. sweatdrop I think she got busy since she was hired to another avatar site. I hope the trade doesn't glitch out. Sometimes when trades get really old, they disappear off the trade page, so I bookmark the link. It happened once from a trade I had from 2011. The items and gold don't return to your inventory. It just gets lost in the trade if you don't have the link. I had to get help retrieving the link.

I used to have a huge trade full of various ink from someone was quitting Gaia. I know for sure that all that ink is lost in limbo.

Oh wow. That is some nice composition - and tells so much in one picture. It's too bad that something happened, though! Hope her life isn't too much of the bad hectic or anything... And, wow, I didn't know that about trades. I went on hiatus last year and came back-- a year later now-- and I had a bunch of outstanding trades, so I guess I'm lucky nothing happened! Terrible to think of items just sitting and going to waste like that.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mikosama
Razumi Yazura

Oh wow. That is some nice composition - and tells so much in one picture. It's too bad that something happened, though! Hope her life isn't too much of the bad hectic or anything... And, wow, I didn't know that about trades. I went on hiatus last year and came back-- a year later now-- and I had a bunch of outstanding trades, so I guess I'm lucky nothing happened! Terrible to think of items just sitting and going to waste like that.
Yeah. And for her auction, I wanted a character from another story I have. The trade only has 7b, so you can imagine how long ago this was. I would give her way over 200b with her skill at this point. Stuff happens, though. I'm patient.

Disappearing trades is scary, man. gonk I once had a glitched trade worth 3b of stuff back when that was a lot. Neither of us could find the trade. We could send requests as if the other trade didn't exist. I had to get that fixed quickly.

Shy Fairy

Razumi Yazura
Punk Bravery
Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
Username : Punk Bravery
Media: Traditional+Digital
Submission URL: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/061/d/f/sanriel_and_quil_by_punkbravery-d8k6ln2.png
WIP or Completed?: completed
Website URL:http://punkbravery.deviantart.com/
Notes: Hope you like this romantic tragedy. x3
Oh, dang. That other dragon's rude. Quil should go into her dragon form to kick their butt.

Thanks. o:
Lol you're welcome! And yeah that would be so awesome! emotion_kirakira

Shy Gawker

Eelysion
      Aah thank you so much ;v; I have to say I'm in complete love with your art too, you achieved a superb dynamism in the movements! Plus the expressions and the anatomy too and the way you threw so vibrant colors here and there--- *v* !!!

Also I've never heard of the Dark Crystal, looked it up and it looks great ovo ~

Wow, that means a lot! ;_; Flow in composition is so important to me, so I'm glad! And-- ARGH. More compliments. ;_____; STAHP. My coloring is so immature. I waited five hours to post this cause of my colors. XD

Yay, Dark Crystal! It's old but it's wonderful. And the world is so beautiful and ripe. I bet you could draw the characters soooooo well.

Shy Gawker

Razumi Yazura
Yeah. And for her auction, I wanted a character from another story I have. The trade only has 7b, so you can imagine how long ago this was. I would give her way over 200b with her skill at this point. Stuff happens, though. I'm patient.

Disappearing trades is scary, man. gonk I once had a glitched trade worth 3b of stuff back when that was a lot. Neither of us could find the trade. We could send requests as if the other trade didn't exist. I had to get that fixed quickly.

Hahaha. When I left, I think... a billion had just become a possibility for the richest of rich people. I got my first billion just as a hiatus'd and was so proud. Then came back and... whoops. XD

Yikes. That would hurt.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
I'm so slow at uploading these. Bleh. Distracted by other things around me. xd Almost done. At least I've gifted everything, though.

Shy Gawker

Ahh, I got gifts from the characters. XD :3 I love it.
Thanks for that!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mikosama
Razumi Yazura

Hahaha. When I left, I think... a billion had just become a possibility for the richest of rich people. I got my first billion just as a hiatus'd and was so proud. Then came back and... whoops. XD

Yikes. That would hurt.
lol Understandable.

It was all resolved, thankfully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out