Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
sweatdrop Oh dear!!! You will need tons more practice before trying to do an art shop sweetie. I suggest you work on anatomy, proportions and dimensions of teh body, then develop a style that is easy or best for you, then work on coloring, outlining and shading then once you got it down pat, you can think about opening a shop but you have alot of learning to do before then, take your time and enjoy your learning experience!!! Ow<,,

Unbeatable Player

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
amakin04
sweatdrop Oh dear!!! You will need tons more practice before trying to do an art shop sweetie. I suggest you work on anatomy, proportions and dimensions of teh body, then develop a style that is easy or best for you, then work on coloring, outlining and shading then once you got it down pat, you can think about opening a shop but you have alot of learning to do before then, take your time and enjoy your learning experience!!! Ow<,,

:O your right ^-^;;; thank you ^-^
You can have a shop. Your prices will reflect your level of skill and the demand for your work though, so it won't be much.

You're very new to this, but don't worry. It never gets easier. Haha. I did this for someone else, but I think you may find it helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Yuki Soulnote
amakin04

:O your right ^-^;;; thank you ^-^

You're very welcome!!! OH!!! Btw, heart to you for loving and playing Maple Story!!!

Obsessed Crimester

21,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Cute heart

Hopeful Bookworm

The body is too skinny, it could look cute with more refining but it looks awkward in this picture. The eyes are a bit odd and the bangs seem a bit off. Although it's a good start ^^.

Keep practicing.

3nodding
Its cute Ill give it a 6 whee

Tipsy Raider

It does look like you're just starting off drawing, but I wouldn't take that to mean your bad if I were you! Everyone started where you are right now, no matter how much of a Holier-than-thou attitude they give you in this forum.

Her body is a little thin, and needs a little more realistic curvature (like, less straight-lined, boxy, stick figure, and more curves, dips, and bulges). Just keep practicing and never give up!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff