Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Player

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm planning to start a art shop!

But i have no clue if this drawing is okay, so please rate it 1-10 and leave a comment!

User Image

Newbie Regular

2,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
To me it looks like you're pretty new to drawing! Her body is very thin but looks cute so far at least. You should start by studying real human anatomy which would be a flying start.

I am sorry but for you to start an art shop, you're a bit too early but it's a good start. ( 6-10 )

Unbeatable Player

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Triads and Yakuza
To me it looks like you're pretty new to drawing! Her body is very thin but looks cute so far at least. You should start by studying real human anatomy which would be a flying start.

I am sorry but for you to start an art shop, you're a bit too early but it's a good start. ( 6-10 )

^-^ thanks alot i'll take your advice!
Your a starter, right? Than ill have to rate it... 7-10

9,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I'd have to give it somewhere between a 1-2 range. I can't stress this enough, study real anatomy, not just stylized cartoons, anime, manga, etc. It will help you so, so much in the long run, because once you've gotten actual anatomy down then you'll be able to stylize it, but you need to have that proper anatomical basis first. If you have Deviantart, the stock photo section is huge, and if you don't, there are stock photo websites all over the place that you can practice with. This is going to help you get a better grasp of things in the future smile

Unbeatable Player

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
American_Flyleaf_Girl
I'd have to give it somewhere between a 1-2 range. I can't stress this enough, study real anatomy, not just stylized cartoons, anime, manga, etc. It will help you so, so much in the long run, because once you've gotten actual anatomy down then you'll be able to stylize it, but you need to have that proper anatomical basis first. If you have Deviantart, the stock photo section is huge, and if you don't, there are stock photo websites all over the place that you can practice with. This is going to help you get a better grasp of things in the future smile

Ah i understand, thanks i'll check it out
if your new then 8 once you get used to it youll be great smile 3nodding
nice biggrin
looks good biggrin
keep up the good work biggrin

Senshi

Yuki Soulnote

But i have no clue if this drawing is okay, so please rate it 1-10 and leave a comment!

User Image

I really love your drawing but you could add some shape to the body but overall i like you drawing

Salty Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cart Raider 100

Unbeatable Player

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Il- R I N -lI
Yuki Soulnote

User Image

I really love your drawing but you could add some shape to the body but overall i like you drawing

Thanks im not good at drawing but im trying to make gold ^-^;;

Unbeatable Player

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

so long... @.@ but i understand with what you mean a bunch of people pmed me that same kind of idea

Salty Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Yuki Soulnote

so long... @.@ but i understand with what you mean a bunch of people pmed me that same kind of idea

Yeah it's really helpful, I think everybody needs to do this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff