Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xulia
Although I disagree with Yaoi and Homosexuality to the absolute HIGHEST degree, I'll go ahead and say the quality of the pictures is good.

I'm not a homophobe, I just know that the human race didn't get to where it was today by men attempting to mate with men.
It takes a human female and a human male to make human-hatchlings.

I have to agree with you on this one

Hilarious Humorist

Nesss
Oh yeah, and while we're at it, let's spread all the AIDS and STD's we can through a**l sex! Really, quite the plan. People ignorant to how disease is spread annoy me...

That's true to an extent... but I work at a women's clinic and believe me there's plenty of that s**t passed around through heterosexuals as well.
I still say the only way to stop it is abstenence. *shrugs* but not a whole lot of people believe in that anymore -- thus the large amount of 13 year olds with herpes that pass through the clinic...

Anyway back on target.
Everyone's free to their own opinion but.. dude it's just art. X3

Ruthless Shapeshifter

xd Very nice....*drool*

BTW, I'm bisexual~! 3nodding
Oooo that's hot hot hot~! I loove yaoi! 3nodding

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Nesss
pinnipedbuddy
Xulia
Although I disagree with Yaoi and Homosexuality to the absolute HIGHEST degree, I'll go ahead and say the quality of the pictures is good.

I'm not a homophobe, I just know that the human race didn't get to where it was today by men attempting to mate with men.
It takes a human female and a human male to make human-hatchlings.

WHAT??!! if you're saying that breeding is what life's all about...and not love...grrrr... stare

I agree with the guy who disagrees with homosexuality. There is more to life than breeding, but the only reason I tend to steer clear of it is because alot of sexual practices that they do are very unclean. (like a**l...UGH... *shudder* it's where your s**t comes from...) that's my reason. And I'm not saying that only gays do that or that all of them do it at all, but it's common. I do agree with love being first though. yess...love is love.

ANYWAY, I love the pictures very nice for only 15 minutes.very cute.

That is Gross but then again there are ways to clean that you know. As well as the fact that not all homosexual transactions result in a**l sex. Not only that but even straight couples do a**l sex as well.

Now how about blowjobs done to both participating male partners. That can be considered homosexual behavior.

Its just sex. Some people even call it love. Why interfere in it when everyone is happy. All I can say is, promote good sexual practices so that there will be least STDs.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Kobayashi
Nesss
Oh yeah, and while we're at it, let's spread all the AIDS and STD's we can through a**l sex! Really, quite the plan. People ignorant to how disease is spread annoy me...

That's true to an extent... but I work at a women's clinic and believe me there's plenty of that s**t passed around through heterosexuals as well.
I still say the only way to stop it is abstenence. *shrugs* but not a whole lot of people believe in that anymore -- thus the large amount of 13 year olds with herpes that pass through the clinic...

Anyway back on target.
Everyone's free to their own opinion but.. dude it's just art. X3

Very very true. I think its the whole sexual freedom that to account for all this. Don't go blaming the homosexual community for all of it. A disease doesn't discriminate. The only thing you should be mad about is sex and people itself in general.

Heck in the renaisaance the practice of homosexuality in the form of male slaves, bondservants and lovers was fairly common. I bet its been done since time in memorial, people just don't like talking about it so it wasn't until homosexuality was recognized publicly in recent years that said homosexuals felt free-er to express themselves to us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff