Welcome to Gaia! ::

gonk They're so sexy. Yeah it's drawn really well. I can't really draw two people kissing. -_-
gonk heart

I love the effect the colors give the pieces. (Especially the one with the sandy colored hair.)

Not to mention the rough outlines also give a nice effect. 3nodding

Good job, and very adorable.

*Goes Awww*
So awesome...*sigh* i need to get myself a boyfriend...
OMG I WANT A PICTURE XD

Sorry, random outbutst... those are so awesome... I cant draw kissie pictures. Props to you...

And this was stated twice but... OH GOD YES eek

3,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I'm so glad that people can look past their own ignorant opinions and just view the art (*grumble b***h moan*) Anyway. I LOVE IT.

I find all forms of love beautiful, and those are excellant pictures and frankly, they're hot. Wowzahs
Xulia
Although I disagree with Yaoi and Homosexuality to the absolute HIGHEST degree, I'll go ahead and say the quality of the pictures is good.

I'm not a homophobe, I just know that the human race didn't get to where it was today by men attempting to mate with men.
It takes a human female and a human male to make human-hatchlings.

This world is overpopulated enough as it is, we don't need "human-hatchlings". I say all the world's problems would be solved if we all went homosexual. <3 Think about it. No over crowding, thus there would be no need to scramble for food and other resources. And then for the nights you get drunk and can't tell what gender it is you're doing, then hey! You've got some scant population.

It's a master plan, I tell ya.
Love is an emotion cause by chemical releases in the brain.
Keep your love, I'll keep my sanity thanks.
I'm intellligent. u.u I forgot to add anything about the picture itself to my master plan.

Well, anyway, I really like it. The coloring is messy, but you know it's on purpose and it gives it a nice feeling. Great job. <3

Hilarious Humorist

Oh wow.. I went away for a few ours and this little thread boomed! X3 I like it!

Thank you to everyone who left me such sweet comments.. my ego is inflated and flying away! >3 Comment some more!! =D=D=D

It's okay Xulia... everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Frankly I'm glad you still looked even though there was a shounen ai warning and you're against that. So thank you....

And um *cough* please don't take this the wrong way...but everytime I see you your name i want to call you Xulia Gulia...like from the Wedding Singer? XD I'm so lame.

That is all for now... u.u

Hilarious Humorist

>.>;;; *cough*
MY GOD. It's beautiful. I mean, I'm not one for the homosexual art, but that is too gorgeous for words. It shows an intimacy I've not seen in a piece of artwork for a long time, and is incredibly drawn. Incredibly sexy and sensitive at the same time...The second one seems a bit more naughty however....

heart heart Me Like. 3nodding

Yes, yes, but....*sneaks a look* Do you do commissions? Because I would pay for one from you if I had the money. xp

domokun *eats the picture* domokun

~Lisbeth
ahh wish i could draw!
Sexy xd
that looks great. i love how simple it looks.
RaulAndres
Xulia
Although I disagree with Yaoi and Homosexuality to the absolute HIGHEST degree, I'll go ahead and say the quality of the pictures is good.

I'm not a homophobe, I just know that the human race didn't get to where it was today by men attempting to mate with men.
It takes a human female and a human male to make human-hatchlings.

This world is overpopulated enough as it is, we don't need "human-hatchlings". I say all the world's problems would be solved if we all went homosexual. <3 Think about it. No over crowding, thus there would be no need to scramble for food and other resources. And then for the nights you get drunk and can't tell what gender it is you're doing, then hey! You've got some scant population.

It's a master plan, I tell ya.

Oh yeah, and while we're at it, let's spread all the AIDS and STD's we can through a**l sex! Really, quite the plan. People ignorant to how disease is spread annoy me...
AAAaawwweeee!!! They're so cute and very VERY well done for 15 mins *crys* heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff