Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

I just finished drawing/coloring this. It's bad, I know.
But, I really wanted to draw my cat avatar.
User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
0PorcelainHeart0
User Image

Aww its cute~
The anatomy is a bit weak, but i bet if you'd practice on it, it would be great! 4laugh

Fluffy Bunny

one cola
0PorcelainHeart0
User Image

Aww its cute~
The anatomy is a bit weak, but i bet if you'd practice on it, it would be great! 4laugh

Terribly sorry. >n<

Dapper Noob

It is very cute, but there are many things you can improve. I don't know what art program you use, but I can tell you drew this all on one layer. If you make a different layer for colouring and the line art, you won't have those white patches all over. Also, another suggestion; you could use a thinner line. Just some suggestions, but overall the art-style is very cute.

Fluffy Bunny

Shiroi Torikago
It is very cute, but there are many things you can improve. I don't know what art program you use, but I can tell you drew this all on one layer. If you make a different layer for colouring and the line art, you won't have those white patches all over. Also, another suggestion; you could use a thinner line. Just some suggestions, but overall the art-style is very cute.

I'm not as good as drawing on the computer/laptop as I am by hand. They're both still very awful. Lqtm. Thank you.

Fatcat

Eh...not cute at all, sorry......
Cute is art like this.

http://morganreneemitchell.deviantart.com/#/d5sutbo

Or this.

http://morganreneemitchell.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5rrvd2

Art by me.

I'm sorry, but as an artist, I cannot honestly say your art looks "cute"

I can honestly say you need to improve, though. Maybe if you work hard, your art will look good in 5 years or so. ^^;

Dapper Noob

0PorcelainHeart0
Shiroi Torikago

I'm not as good as drawing on the computer/laptop as I am by hand. They're both still very awful. Lqtm. Thank you.

I know how you feel, I draw so much better with a real pencil rather than a tablet pen. Your Welcome.
I think it's cute, but I can't tell if smiling, or yawning...

Genius

The God Anteros
Cute is art like this.

Or this.

Art by me.

I can honestly say you need to improve, though. Maybe if you work hard, your art will look good in 5 years or so. ^^;

first of all, compairing your art with hers is completely unfair since you're more experienced.
yes your art is sort of cute but some of your anatomy needs work.

second of all yes she needs more improvement but if this is her first time I think she did an okay job if you compaire it to the other stuff around here.

I think this looks sort of cute.. the lines however could use a lot of work as for the anatomy. But like I said, still looks bettee than most of the stuff people throw in the arena.

Fluffy Bunny

How is this?
Still very awful, sorry, and the pictured is turned from my phone.
Hand drawn. Drawing on the laptop with no actual mouse is hard.

User Image

Lonely Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
it cute , in the sence that it amature work. it doest actualy look cute.

Fatcat

lady yaoi
The God Anteros
Cute is art like this.

Or this.

Art by me.

first of all, comparing your art with hers is completely unfair since you're more experienced.
yes your art is sort of cute but some of your anatomy needs work.

second of all yes she needs more improvement but if this is her first time I think she did an okay job if you compaire it to the other stuff around here.

I think this looks sort of cute.. the lines however could use a lot of work as for the anatomy. But like I said, still looks bettee than most of the stuff people throw in the arena.

Ok "first of all" that style of chibi looks like that on PURPOSE. I can draw an anatomically correct person if I so choose, but then it wouldn't be a chibi, now would it? (I can also draw multiple styles of chibis, so they don't all look like that. For examples, go to my art advertisement thread, via this URL)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/open-heavenly-art-shoppe/t.84530595/?_gaia_t_=7564

The style you saw is a more recent style I am drawing, and still tweaking with. *bows*

Second of all, it's not unfair at all. I'm comparing her art to other art. Whether it's mine or not makes no difference.

And her first time or not, she NEEDS to improve.
Just saying it like it is, I'm not one for sugarcoating. =___=

If she wanted a lovey-dovey critique, she should've said, "hey, give me compliments!"

In the thread title. :p

Dapper Gekko

The God Anteros
(snip long post)
I don't hold any power here so of course you don't have to do what I say, but would you please edit out all of your links? At that volume you're basically just completely over taking PorcelainHeart's thread.

To Porcelain Heart:
I think it's cute, but you're right when you say it's not all that good. The pencil piece you posted suffers a lot from the blurred lines and you show many basic mistakes that will be solved over time from simple practice, but you can jump start your learning curve by drawing from life as much as possible and focusing on improving those basics before getting into more complex pieces. You may have seen this list of tutorials posted before but it stands to be posted as many times as possible. Under the Fundamentals/Basics sections there are a bunch of links are super useful ( I personally love the 'assignments'). Keep practicing and enjoying your work and you'll get better before you know it!

vvvv Edit: Thank you. : )

Fatcat

Escherichia coli
The God Anteros
(snip long post)
I don't hold any power here so of course you don't have to do what I say, but would you please edit out all of your links? At that volume you're basically just completely over taking PorcelainHeart's thread.

To Porcelain Heart:
I think it's cute, but you're right when you say it's not all that good. The pencil piece you posted suffers a lot from the blurred lines and you show many basic mistakes that will be solved over time from simple practice, but you can jump start your learning curve by drawing from life as much as possible and focusing on improving those basics before getting into more complex pieces. You may have seen this list of tutorials posted before but it stands to be posted as many times as possible. Under the Fundamentals/Basics sections there are a bunch of links are super useful ( I personally love the 'assignments'). Keep practicing and enjoying your work and you'll get better before you know it!

O.O
Hmm. Taking over the thread wasn't my intention....i just got mad when someone ridiculed me for making an honest critique. ><

Sure. Editing out the links now. :3
I think it's cute. ^_^ Don't give up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas