Welcome to Gaia! ::

she can have em if she wants, she just cant pass em off as her own....and if she does... I WILL HUNT HER DOWN, AND PLACE A TRIP MINE UNDER HER PILLOW, so when she wakes up....BOOOM.... no more art stealer... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... sorry....
Kaiser69
she can have em if she wants, she just cant pass em off as her own....and if she does... I WILL HUNT HER DOWN, AND PLACE A TRIP MINE UNDER HER PILLOW, so when she wakes up....BOOOM.... no more art stealer... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... sorry....

xd xd
Nah she wouldn't steal though whee She doesn't seem to draw much anymore, and if she does they're mostly lil chibi-ish people. 3nodding

@Keiosho- So pretty! What do you use to color?
i use pencil, colored pencil, PSP7/8 and some of MS paint(thickening/thinning outline) and if she wants all my dragons, they are here http://photobucket.com/albums/v380/Kaiser69/Dragons/
Nice dragons. whee I like the skeletal one. 3nodding
it is the ancient one(as i call it) its a battle scarred dragon brought back to life for dire knowlage of the dragon home world, he was pissed at the fact that humans defiled his burial ground, so he killed a bunch and his legs got chopped off.... that is the story behind that one... im an odd one blaugh
Kaiser69
it is the ancient one(as i call it) its a battle scarred dragon brought back to life for dire knowlage of the dragon home world, he was pissed at the fact that humans defiled his burial ground, so he killed a bunch and his legs got chopped off.... that is the story behind that one... im an odd one blaugh

=3 heart

Where's the guy whos in charge? gonk I think he left. sweatdrop
I can't color worth crap myself sweatdrop But yes, I'll show her the dragons when I get the chance whee They're so cooool domokun Ah, I'd scan a drawing if the scanner wasn't in my brother's room and if he wasn't sleeping stare The thing's kinda noisy gonk
((I think I use symbols too much ^^; wink )
reminds me of a frost wyrm

but w/e

cg art by me!

just go here

http://www.wc3campaigns.com/showthread.php?t=62571
he died, he was offered as a sacrifice for the great dragon =3
I think he did leave a lil while ago ninja
heyllo everyone and thanks for coming, sorry i havent responded in a while, it looks like we have some really good artists here.
okay so i guess im gonna set up shop soon so if your in just pm me and ill tell you when to post so you can have your own slot in the thread.
HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE GREAT DRAGON ALIVE?!?! usually the people winde up only a skeleton from the digestion process blaugh
Kaiser69
HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE GREAT DRAGON ALIVE?!?! usually the people winde up only a skeleton from the digestion process blaugh
i used KRAFT(tm) intestine squelch. great for those, "oh my god, and im in a deadly dragon intestine" situations. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff