Welcome to Gaia! ::

im opening an amatuer art shop for artists between the ages of 12-14 with artistic talents, so i am searching for
-affiliates
-members/artists
-supporters
-models for example drawings
thank you for your time, im sorry if it bothered you that i posted this here.
if you want to join just say so with some examples of stuff youve drawn, or if you dont have examples get them to me as soon as possible.
I'd like to join...im 15 though sad but my birthday was just a little while ago .if youd still like to consider me,theres a link to my gallary with slightly resent stuff up there. 3nodding
biggrin Holy crap! This is what I've been waiting for! I'm 13.. Er.. I'm on a time crunch here, so I'm only going to post a little bit--
User Image
User Image
User Image
Are those good enough? I can make some sketches, if you'd like. But I have to go now.
I guess I just make the cut than. Im 12 and I love to draw. Heres an example of quickie I did a few minutes ago,
User Image
Wait a second- shop? I've never been one to whore my artwork and cater to people's needs.. People are actually going to be buying stuff from here? I had though this would be a sort of a guild, like SAWGW (Starving ArtistsWho Get Whipped Group)..
oh im sorry, yeah it will be a shop, for those of us you really like to draw and want some gaian moneys, theirs an age restriction because i thought that things would go more smoothly if everyone was around the same age and could sorta relate better.(i just turned thirteen) sorry if you dont want to comiision, your a good artist.
baka_no_yume, im interested in what you do, if you could do some more pic examples that would be great.
thanks for coming everyone.
Ooh, seems fun! whee I'm 12 and oh so close to 13 domokun I'll get a pic scanned asap 3nodding
awsome, cant wait to see what youve drawn.!
Ok. I'm 14. I need to save up some money. >.<

Examples:

Computer Art--

User Image

User Image

User Image

If I'm going to do a lot of artwork, I don't think I'll do all color ones. Coloring is a drag. sweatdrop

Dolls-

User Image

User Image

I also can do sketches and stuff. whee
hellooo? gonk
sure, ill join, what the hell can go wrong? im mostly a dragon artist tho, here is some of my work

- User Image
User Image
Kaiser, your dragons are eek ..wow! blaugh
heart whee heart
emm... thank you? (thinks: i guess the people at school are jealous since they all say they suck O.o)
Kaiser69
emm... thank you? (thinks: i guess the people at school are jealous since they all say they suck O.o)

Wha? gonk They must be crazy to think they suck! eek
My friend would love your drawings, she likes dragons a lot 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not my best work I have better chibis XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces