Whooo~~ *dances*

It's Fei!~ whee heart

Genius

Shukumii
Feikku
Whooo~~ *dances*

It's Fei!~ whee heart

Dats me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *wants to know where Shuku gets all the cute things for his signature..*

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
4laugh I'll start with 7k!

RydiaChaCha
4laugh I'll start with 7k!

D: Rydialuff heart I finally got around to finishing this thread. c___C I AM SO LAZY. *hugs* D: <3 Thank you for my emoticons btw.. my boyfriend loved them XDD And I do too <3 Especially the one where I punch his girly avvie ^____^

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kilani

D: Rydialuff heart I finally got around to finishing this thread. c___C I AM SO LAZY. *hugs* D: <3 Thank you for my emoticons btw.. my boyfriend loved them XDD And I do too <3 Especially the one where I punch his girly avvie ^____^

XD I'm glad you liked them! ^o^

...and I was secretly stalking this thread ninja heart Even though I'm sure the bidding will go higher than my wallet will allow blaugh
RydiaChaCha

XD I'm glad you liked them! ^o^

...and I was secretly stalking this thread ninja heart Even though I'm sure the bidding will go higher than my wallet will allow blaugh

I luff them. OH YEAH, I totally forgot to put up my emote from you. D: *swt* That's what I ordered it for.. baka.. *slaps forehead* XD;;

Lol I never expect my auctions to go for much. I'm really bad with auctions too.. I never have time to bump my own thread ^^;;

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Its crazy enough that you can keep up with both your minishops XD I'll help bump as much as i can whee

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
RydiaChaCha
Its crazy enough that you can keep up with both your minishops XD I'll help bump as much as i can whee

Haha I don't keep up with them very well these days, I'm always busy with something.. and even the breedable I'm working at.. luckilly we are still kinda in the "coming out" part of things.. @-@....... I had to close my shops a few times now because I got too many orders. One day I had 60 waiting from not filling them for a few days.. I almost died. x-x

Nuu you don't have to bump xD;; Hahh I love the Katamari LJ icons btw heart I'm using one on forums.. bet no one understands wtf it is ^-^ heart

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ahah wow 60, I've never gotten that high XD I always make sure to close around 30 or 40 >.>;; And its even worse when you have like 20 people who didnt fill out the fourms right and you have to PM them and UGH .-.;;

x3 o really? I love to make LJ icons, but i dont even really use LJ I'm so weird. D:
heart heart
I bid Fuzzy Penguin Slippers (78.5k)

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
That didnt take long XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff