Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

This heat the UK has is akin to the Heat I had in Greece XD OMG I am actually sweating like I am doing something XD rofl

Thank god for desk fans and the bathroom right down my hallway @A@........that's 3 cool showers today!! Madness XD

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

-Basks in the heat.-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

And Mousaka for dinner <3 Ahhh housemates that cook for you XD All i do is pay the food bills and the rest is magic...Im so god damn lazy! i love it XD

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
It's finally cooled off and the rain has come back, which is excellent as the 11 days of nothing but sun and 28-33 temps was getting to be too much. *laughs* It'll be back for a few days though in a couple days, then rain again ... I think our summer weather is done.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wicked Wolfe
It's finally cooled off and the rain has come back, which is excellent as the 11 days of nothing but sun and 28-33 temps was getting to be too much. *laughs* It'll be back for a few days though in a couple days, then rain again ... I think our summer weather is done.
Thats a shame!! I LOVE summer XD
gaia_spoons

Nimble Pants

Midnight Juniper
Elliot_Rhymeless

Hey Elliot. C:

emotion_yatta ... :: goes off in search of a napping spot, after a long workday :: emotion_zzz
Elliot_Rhymeless

Take me with you. gonk

Nimble Pants

Midnight Juniper
Elliot_Rhymeless

Take me with you. gonk

:: huggles and leads her off to a quiet nap spot, understanding if she's tuckered out too ::
Elliot_Rhymeless

3nodding emotion_zzz heart

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kiro_Shinigami

I'm not a huge fan of it to be honest, spring or fall are my favourites, I'll even take winter over summer. Thankfully it is a blissfully short season here. *grins*

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wicked Wolfe
Kiro_Shinigami

I'm not a huge fan of it to be honest, spring or fall are my favourites, I'll even take winter over summer. Thankfully it is a blissfully short season here. *grins*

XD you live in Alaska or something? I freakin love summer man XD makes me happier.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kiro_Shinigami
XD you live in Alaska or something? I freakin love summer man XD makes me happier.

Pacific NW Canada actually, and I don't hate summer on principle ... just don't like the heat so much. Spring is the best ... sun, clear days and perfect temps ... not too hot or too cold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff