Welcome to Gaia! ::

Urvogel
Take another one. Trust me, it's fine.

My bigger issue is I'm running out and need to ration them until I get to the store >_>;

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla
LOL NOPE NOT ME...XD I'm gonna get the hats, than the sprite than the backdrops...:>

I would like to know whats in that snowman bundle and I'm not interested in getting those sweaters just to get the dragon cuz yeahhh I hate large animals in the background...or really I hate all animal and pet items...xD;;
­­­­­­­­­

Yeah, I never cared for pets either.

The bundle is basically Lovely Peppermint Lady Lucie and a 5-pack of the new Snowman's Special Package CI they released, there's an item list here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/12-18-cs-update-snowman-s-special-package-walk-in-the-woods/t.95226229/

Pretty much just recolours of other stuff

Yeaaaah...XD;; and the dragons are the worse, they take up like the entire background and you can't really wear any good backgrounds or other things in the back with that dang DRAGON in the way...xD;; not that I don't like dragons, I actually love them! Ox just...don't like how to fill up so much space pfffffft!

Oooh...*goes to search up item* hmm, looks interesting but still kinda meh to me...xD;;
ooh I always look in the GCD, I saw this...c: didn't really like....most of the recolors...xD;;
DAT SNOWMAN THOUGH... rofl every time I see it, I die of laughter... rofl

­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Yeaaaah...XD;; and the dragons are the worse, they take up like the entire background and you can't really wear any good backgrounds or other things in the back with that dang DRAGON in the way...xD;; not that I don't like dragons, I actually love them! Ox just...don't like how to fill up so much space pfffffft!

Oooh...*goes to search up item* hmm, looks interesting but still kinda meh to me...xD;;
ooh I always look in the GCD, I saw this...c: didn't really like....most of the recolors...xD;;

­­­­­­­­­

They are. Adocolent Fafnir is pretty cute tho.

XD The colours are very... seasonal.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

­­­­­­­­­

They are. Adocolent Fafnir is pretty cute tho.

XD The colours are very... seasonal.

Yeah it actually is...xD and it doesn't take up like the entire background...xD;; but Iunno if I'll get it....xP

Yes..yes they are...xD I'm pretty sure that's the whole point looool!

so yayyyy got both hats, the sprite and one background...>w< now to get the rest of the bgs, and maybe the brushstroke...xD and see if I have any extra hearts and stars to craft No Actual Trouble...xD
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Yeah it actually is...xD and it doesn't take up like the entire background...xD;; but Iunno if I'll get it....xP

so yayyyy got both hats, the sprite and one background...>w< now to get the rest of the bgs, and maybe the brushstroke...xD and see if I have any extra hearts and stars to craft No Actual Trouble...xD
­­­­­­­­­

I dunno if I'll get it either... **So indecisive ><**

Nice! Good luck <3 I think for me, more than anything it's a lack of star charms that will be my downfall.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

­­­­­­­­­

I dunno if I'll get it either... **So indecisive ><**

Nice! Good luck <3 I think for me, more than anything it's a lack of star charms that will be my downfall.

which? the brushstroke or the trouble? xD

yeahh lack of star charms...Ox I'm getting to that point too! ;w; guess I'll just...er...borrow them from my mule.... rofl

amgg such cute cheebs! ;w;
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla

yeahh lack of star charms...Ox I'm getting to that point too! ;w; guess I'll just...er...borrow them from my mule.... rofl

­­­­­­­­­

XD Just in general, when deciding. I haven't looked too closely at anything yet, though.

Thank god for mules!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

­­­­­­­­­

XD Just in general, when deciding. I haven't looked too closely at anything yet, though.

Thank god for mules!

LOOL cuz you're waiting til the very end before buying anything...xD normally I'd do that too but eeeeeeeeh...XD

INORITE! XD
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
LOOL cuz you're waiting til the very end before buying anything...xD normally I'd do that too but eeeeeeeeh...XD

INORITE! XD
­­­­­­­­­

XD Gives me more time to earn charms via my mules too >_>

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
It's so beautiful.
You should see her make up every day.
It's ******** gorgeous.
I can't imagine how early she wakes up every day to get ready for school.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising
Hotarla

INORITE! XD
­­­­­­­­­

XD Gives me more time to earn charms via my mules too >_>

loool right? xD too bad the snowflake charms are soulbound pfffft...xP­­­­­­­­­

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items