Total Votes:[ 30 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 >

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Kuyusi

Elegant simplicity, I like that! Mine also doesn't actually have wings, the spectre of death is creating them, haha. But I feel the silhouettes are the same (even down to the backgrounds) which is really cool. surprised

(also we should stop spamming the crit thread so I'm moving this to the ballet thread instead. XD)

Oh, I read now ;D
Oh wow! Yes it does... from curve of the hairs to the wings to the widening of the dress to the legs. muhahaha... our collab has worked!

Witty Nymph

moonlite dreamer
Kuyusi

Elegant simplicity, I like that! Mine also doesn't actually have wings, the spectre of death is creating them, haha. But I feel the silhouettes are the same (even down to the backgrounds) which is really cool. surprised

(also we should stop spamming the crit thread so I'm moving this to the ballet thread instead. XD)

Oh, I read now ;D
Oh wow! Yes it does... from curve of the hairs to the wings to the widening of the dress to the legs. muhahaha... our collab has worked!

I can't believe how perfectly they fit together, considering we did them in a totally separate way. XD

Lonely Lover

Would someone like to be my partner for one of the Nutcracker divertissements?

My current avatar looks as though it could be from that suite. emotion_c8

By the way, I don't understand why almost every production makes the Chinese Tea dance this ridiculous, jumpy, pointy, thing.

Witty Nymph

My Fair Cavalier
Would someone like to be my partner for one of the Nutcracker divertissements?

My current avatar looks as though it could be from that suite. emotion_c8

By the way, I don't understand why almost every production makes the Chinese Tea dance this ridiculous, jumpy, pointy, thing.

Tonight's the night! *w*

Ready to slam that submit button? biggrin

Witty Nymph

Don't forget, tonight is the night to submit if you haven't yet!

moonlite dreamer

Denham

ZBubbletea

Cecilia Davidson

marwolfer

Renkon Root

Flz

The Drunken Jester

Aqua Fortise

Y u n i e E t h e r e a l

Utopia

Mama_TekTek

DizzieSkizze

0_o-kori

l rose l

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Submitted just awhile ago!

Witty Nymph

Flz

I submitted just now too. ^-^

Spent all day at Disneyland running after my guy's 6 year-old, I am way too beat to stay up any later than this. rofl

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Kuyusi
Flz

Spent all day at Disneyland running after my guy's 6 year-old, I am way too beat to stay up any later than this. rofl

Yeah xD
Almost didn't come home to submit! I was going to start drinking at a friend's place.

Witty Nymph

Flz
Kuyusi
Flz

Yeah xD
Almost didn't come home to submit! I was going to start drinking at a friend's place.

WELL

It's good you sacrificed drinks for avatars! Glad to know you've got your priorities straight! emotion_donotwant rofl

Seriously though now that the kid's asleep we're tooooootally breaking out a couple of strong drinks, and I'm gonna get a foot massage. *w*

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Kuyusi
Flz
Kuyusi
Flz

Yeah xD

WELL

It's good you sacrificed drinks for avatars! Glad to know you've got your priorities straight! emotion_donotwant rofl

Seriously though now that the kid's asleep we're tooooootally breaking out a couple of strong drinks, and I'm gonna get a foot massage. *w*

Pffft next time it's going to be drinks over avatars D<
Have fun! xD

Witty Nymph

Flz
Kuyusi
Flz
Kuyusi
Flz

Yeah xD

WELL

Have fun! xD

Had fun, should have gone to bed already but now I simply MUST stay awake to see the winners. emotion_yatta

7-Up + OJ + UV blue vodka = omg slime drink emotion_drool

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Damn I took too long to write my entry sad sorry. I should have been more prepared. I really wanted to enter aaaah :<

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Kuyusi
Flz
Kuyusi
Flz
Kuyusi
Flz

Yeah xD

WELL

Have fun! xD

Had fun, should have gone to bed already but now I simply MUST stay awake to see the winners. emotion_yatta

7-Up + OJ + UV blue vodka = omg slime drink emotion_drool

Sounds yummy xD

Witty Nymph

Denham
          Damn I took too long to write my entry sad sorry. I should have been more prepared. I really wanted to enter aaaah :<

Nuuuuuu! crying

What a shame. :c Promise me you'll enter it next week? :3 It's SO AWESOME, too awesome to not be entered.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Kuyusi
Denham

Nuuuuuu! crying

What a shame. :c Promise me you'll enter it next week? :3 It's SO AWESOME, too awesome to not be entered.

Haha okay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces