Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Dark Gentleman
Hmm? Zodiacal? I'm sorry but I never used the Zodiacal on Jareth. Which items did you think it was? XD

The gold on the cheeks reminds me of the final evolved state. Lol

Lavish Elder

Lunae Astris

Nope. Stage Makeup.

It was fun trying to make his jacket, though. I get so ecstatic when the layering I want actually works. I guess only arena regulars think like that.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Dark Gentleman
Lunae Astris

Nope. Stage Makeup.

It was fun trying to make his jacket, though. I get so ecstatic when the layering I want actually works. I guess only arena regulars think like that.

Yeah that jacket was boss. I'm glad it placed. I totally forgot about stage make up.

Lavish Elder

Lunae Astris

Yeah that jacket was boss. I'm glad it placed. I totally forgot about stage make up.

I was honestly shocked to get 2nd, let alone place at all, knowing how often Jareth has been done (and already placed twice before!). I'm wondering if I actually did a good job or people just really really love David Bowie. gonk

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Dark Gentleman
Lunae Astris

I was honestly shocked to get 2nd, let alone place at all, knowing how often Jareth has been done (and already placed twice before!). I'm wondering if I actually did a good job or people just really really love David Bowie. gonk

Yeah, I know what you mean. I love Jareth but I voted you a 5 because you did him so well. You created that scene perfectly.

Lavish Elder

Lunae Astris

Yeah, I know what you mean. I love Jareth but I voted you a 5 because you did him so well. You created that scene perfectly.

I think the scene pretty much makes or breaks an overdone cosplay.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sifen Yamishi
Good tip:

If you can't stand the heat, there's always the option to TURN OFF COMMENTS.

I have a feeling there's a story behind this.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Dark Gentleman
Lunae Astris

I think the scene pretty much makes or breaks an overdone cosplay.

Pretty much. I would love to see more scenes from Naruto. Like the incident with Haku with the mirrors.

Fashionable Vampire

Lunae Astris

Pretty much yeah.

I learned the hard way that week I placed and Jordan critiqued the ******** out of me.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sifen Yamishi
Lunae Astris

Pretty much yeah.

I learned the hard way that week I placed and Jordan critiqued the ******** out of me.

Ah okay. Yeah I noticed a lot of that happened this past week in cosplays.

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

thanks ^^

Im the second from original, and

trust me... I've tried a LOT of backgrounds xP and not all can be matched with the slender background, and less that match with the smoke from voracious fog, but well, I think it could be better xp

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
t3h marth
thanks ^^

Im the second from original, and

trust me... I've tried a LOT of backgrounds xP and not all can be matched with the slender background, and less that match with the smoke from voracious fog, but well, I think it could be better xp

The bottom of the space background bothered me a little. But you still deserve that spot.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Left Saturday and logged on this afternoon to see my win. I was surprised but happy!
I'm very happy with the winners this week!

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Naramaru
Left Saturday and logged on this afternoon to see my win. I was surprised but happy!
I'm very happy with the winners this week!

I am too. Like I said I'm happy that it was you who beat me out. If it had been something sucky...I would have thrown a fit.

10,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yo, changed time for entry.
Does the 20th work?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers