Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
vee jumped
Thank you for the kind comments. 4laugh

It's no problem! I'm a fan of bright colors!

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
I want another long flowy ribbon for my avatar. Bl

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
redface Thank you for the critique!

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Flz
redface Thank you for the critique!

No problem.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Funny, I feel the complete opposite about Lightning's hair lol. I like the pink better.
Though, that hair is acceptable for the scene being portrayed. Seems a little darker so I'm not going to complain about it.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Naramaru
Funny, I feel the complete opposite about Lightning's hair lol. I like the pink better.
Though, that hair is acceptable for the scene being portrayed. Seems a little darker so I'm not going to complain about it.

lol XD Yeah it was nice to see that color. I think pink is nice...but it's nice to see another color.

Desirable Glitch

Thanks for the critiques Lunae. biggrin
Also thanks for the spotlight of my old entries.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Its Meark

lol I haven't updated the picks yet for this week. I'll hopefully get around to it tomorrow. I'm still sifting through entries. sweatdrop

Desirable Glitch

Lunae Astris
Its Meark

lol I haven't updated the picks yet for this week. I'll hopefully get around to it tomorrow. I'm still sifting through entries. sweatdrop
I haven't really been peeking in this forum lately. I'm just glad to see a new critique thread. biggrin Glad you made one.

Can't wait to see what entries you've picked.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Its Meark
Lunae Astris
Its Meark

I haven't really been peeking in this forum lately. I'm just glad to see a new critique thread. biggrin Glad you made one.

I'm partially retiring from the arenas. lD So I thought a critique would be in order. biggrin

Desirable Glitch

Lunae Astris
Its Meark
Lunae Astris
Its Meark

I'm partially retiring from the arenas. lD So I thought a critique would be in order. biggrin
I thought of doing that so I guess it'll be my plan B or something. This place could use more critique threads.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Its Meark

I thought of doing that so I guess it'll be my plan B or something. This place could use more critique threads.

Yeah it just seems that no one is interested in my work. I'm working on a Tales of Earthsea cosplay...but the two items I need are out of my range right now. And I'm enjoying doing this thread.

Desirable Glitch

Lunae Astris
Its Meark

Yeah it just seems that no one is interested in my work. I'm working on a Tales of Earthsea cosplay...but the two items I need are out of my range right now. And I'm enjoying doing this thread.
The arenas go through phases sometimes so the number of voters and average score kinda fluctuates.

At least you are enjoying it while still having entries in the works.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Its Meark
Lunae Astris
Its Meark

The arenas go through phases sometimes so the number of voters and average score kinda fluctuates.

Yeah that's true, it's always hard to judge how people are going to vote. Yeah, it's fun, I really want that prince of the sea item. lD

Desirable Glitch

Lunae Astris
Its Meark
Lunae Astris
Its Meark

Yeah that's true, it's always hard to judge how people are going to vote. Yeah, it's fun, I really want that prince of the sea item. lD
I bought it while it was relatively cheap just for profit but I ended up liking it so I dunno if I'll sell it or not, just like the Zodiacal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff