Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Hot Caffeinated Cree

Is it bad I keep thinking of groups...? I think since I went into the arenas for the first time..I'm kinda getting obsessed now, and overdoing it. .w. I hope the regs here aren't annoyed.
ಠ_ಠ Who would be annoyed?

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

O-m-n-i-m-o-d-e-r-a-t-e
Hot Caffeinated Cree

Is it bad I keep thinking of groups...? I think since I went into the arenas for the first time..I'm kinda getting obsessed now, and overdoing it. .w. I hope the regs here aren't annoyed.

Idk. ^^; I just don't want them to think I stole their idea or whatnot, or that I'm making too many topics here. I'm still fairly new, I don't wanna make a bad impression.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Hot Caffeinated Cree
O-m-n-i-m-o-d-e-r-a-t-e
Hot Caffeinated Cree

Idk. ^^; I just don't want them to think I stole their idea or whatnot, or that I'm making too many topics here. I'm still fairly new, I don't wanna make a bad impression.
lol If you haven't upset anyone so far, I don't think a bad impression has been given.

Trash Lunatic

Sifen Yamishi
Sodafop
Mhm! Therefore, I love Unicorns. -w-
Oh boy. C: You guys gonna do anything fun??

Mainly it's for A-Kon 23.
I see!

Cree, you're doing a fine job. ^^ Keep up the good work with group ideas!

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

O-m-n-i-m-o-d-e-r-a-t-e
Hot Caffeinated Cree
O-m-n-i-m-o-d-e-r-a-t-e
Hot Caffeinated Cree

lol If you haven't upset anyone so far, I don't think a bad impression has been given.

Alright, that reassures me. Thank you. 3nodding

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

Sodafop

Thank you, I'm trying. XD Getting people to actually join is another thing all together. I've joined groups, and I've enjoyed being the ones I was in. c: I always vote for my teammates and wish em luck. I liked DDS, that was fun, thank you for making it, Soda.

Trash Lunatic

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop

Thank you, I'm trying. XD Getting people to actually join is another thing all together. I've joined groups, and I've enjoyed being the ones I was in. c: I always vote for my teammates and wish em luck. I liked DDS, that was fun, thank you for making it, Soda.
Hah, thanks. cat_redface I enjoyed doing that one quite a bit, myself.
People will join in time. It's just a matter of if they're already doing a group, or if it's their thing. >.< I hope I'm making sense.

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

Sodafop
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop

People will join in time. It's just a matter of if they're already doing a group, or if it's their thing. >.< I hope I'm making sense.

^W^ *hugs* All the entries looked delicious. lol. I understand, I just get anxious I guess. I like seeing what people come up with. c:

Trash Lunatic

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop

^W^ *hugs* All the entries looked delicious. lol. I understand, I just get anxious I guess. I like seeing what people come up with. c:
I know right? That's my favorite part. x3

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

Sodafop
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop

:3 How are you?

Trash Lunatic

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Sodafop

:3 How are you?
Doing okay. Been tired. I had a hard time breathing last night, so I didn't get much sleep.

Friendly Friend

How is everyone?

I finally got all my paperwork ready for my workterm on Monday. This is good! I was a bit nervous there for a bit that everything wouldn't get done in time.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
elevator
How is everyone?

I finally got all my paperwork ready for my workterm on Monday. This is good! I was a bit nervous there for a bit that everything wouldn't get done in time.

I'm good... I should probably be sleeping though.

That's good ^.^ Nervous feelings are gone now?

Fashionable Vampire

I should probably get a new avatar on right now.

Friendly Friend

Naramaru
elevator
How is everyone?

I'm good... I should probably be sleeping though.

That's good ^.^ Nervous feelings are gone now?

Good sleep is essential for good awake times 3nodding

And yes about the nervous feelings. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to start in time, which means I wouldn't be able to start actual paid work when the workterm was supposed to be over, which would make me sad.

Also today I timed my walk to the hospital I'm going to work at. Took me ten minutes exactly, which is amazing because where I used to work it took ten minutes just to walk to the bus stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff