Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
GalavantMan
Naramaru
Last night of work... then days off and then Avengers on the weekend!

I'm starting off my Avengers weekends right with some comic shop splurging, I think there should be a new Avengers Vs X-Men chapter this week.

I'm actually not that much into comic books and such. I've always been more of an anime and video game nerd.
But I am super happy that they're redoing Spiderman because I know they messed it up bad.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Naramaru
GalavantMan
Naramaru
Last night of work... then days off and then Avengers on the weekend!

I'm starting off my Avengers weekends right with some comic shop splurging, I think there should be a new Avengers Vs X-Men chapter this week.

I'm actually not that much into comic books and such. I've always been more of an anime and video game nerd.
But I am super happy that they're redoing Spiderman because I know they messed it up bad.

I kinda been on and off comics for a while, mostly considering the falling out between finding a good comic shop, the series splitting into multiple universes, and lack of finances for a comic literate life. But now I figured just mainly stick to Amazing Spider-Man and other related series like Scarlet Spider, Ultimate Spider-Man, and Venom while picking up one series at a time between intervals and I'll be satisfied with just that. Though I did went to my first ever signing for the Avengers Vs X-Men series, gotta say about 2nd longest line in my life so far.

As for the films, honestly I liked the Spider-Man movies but they have been screwing up since the first film, especially considered they rushed a lot of things that were or became commonly known among a non comic savvy audience, and then neglected some miniscule key elements to take full liberties with the concepts. The two being Gwen Stacy and Web Shooters, despite rarely ever being showcased in the movies Peter Parker is in fact of genius level intellect.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
because i keep honestly believing i have a chance, nara.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson

-hugs-

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Naramaru
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson

-hugs-
;-;

Trash Lunatic

I'm working on another entry for the item contest, guys. emotion_yatta

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sodafop

Sweet.
I think I'm going to wait for the next round... I just really don't like this theme.

Trash Lunatic

Naramaru
Sodafop

Sweet.
I think I'm going to wait for the next round... I just really don't like this theme.
I'm not liking it a lot, either, but I have a couple ideas anyways. >w>;;

Trash Lunatic

Here's my second submission. I like it quite a bit more than my other one. I hope this one gets picked. *w*

Anyhow, spent half the night up coughing again. I was cleaning my room yesterday, and I'm deathly allergic to dustmites....Which happen to be entirely in my room. emotion_donotwant

I'm also having a severe avatar block right now.

Fashionable Vampire

Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
=kicking self=

Hey hey hey hey!
I'm the emo one!
You're not!
-kicks you-

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sifen Yamishi
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
=kicking self=

Hey hey hey hey!
I'm the emo one!
You're not!
-kicks you-
OW D':
but entering isn't fricking WORTH IT anymore when i have to arrange for a perfect voting bloc just to get into top 20 and stay there!!! Dx

it pisses me off to no end that i get accolades out the a** from ATers and friends and NOTHING from the voters. MAJORITY of people who have commented on my entries are friends. It's stupid :' (

Fashionable Vampire

Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
OW D':
but entering isn't fricking WORTH IT anymore when i have to arrange for a perfect voting bloc just to get into top 20 and stay there!!! Dx

it pisses me off to no end that i get accolades out the a** from ATers and friends and NOTHING from the voters. MAJORITY of people who have commented on my entries are friends. It's stupid :' (

I'm afraid you have to retire.
And make it stick this time.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
but i don't wanna ;-;

Trash Lunatic

*Sips coffee*
Do I need to put you two in time out? cat_stare
Cecilia, if you don't want to quit doing it, then just do it for fun rather than for competition. Hell, that's what I do.

Sifen, don't kick people unless they kick you first. -.- Kicking huuuuurts...

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i'm just tired of getting slaughtered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash