Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zone Call
Ilymandias
Zone Call
I like the UFOs a lot. And I think they seem fairly kind. I havent seen them bitching at anyone so far. Just like cute curious...beings?

Exactly! and, just like any human, they have their own personalities. 07 and 10 are less than friendly, yet 09 is quite helpful, and apt to hold conversations. 03 is simply quite distressed, while 12 acts like a child. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't treat them like any other lost creature, in need of help.

Very true.

I do believe they are getting badmouthed around the site too, people claiming things that never happened, making a hen of a feather.

They seem to be lovely creatures, all of them. Even if the mothership do is a scary inverting shadow, there is no reason to yell and kill.
She is even more threatening than 07

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kamalla
Zone Call
Ilymandias
Zone Call
I like the UFOs a lot. And I think they seem fairly kind. I havent seen them bitching at anyone so far. Just like cute curious...beings?

Exactly! and, just like any human, they have their own personalities. 07 and 10 are less than friendly, yet 09 is quite helpful, and apt to hold conversations. 03 is simply quite distressed, while 12 acts like a child. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't treat them like any other lost creature, in need of help.

Very true.

I do believe they are getting badmouthed around the site too, people claiming things that never happened, making a hen of a feather.

They seem to be lovely creatures, all of them. Even if the mothership do is a scary inverting shadow, there is no reason to yell and kill.

Lol, last time I spoke to 07 he said this:

Half-Witted Earthlings:

Did you really think there was something significant about the number 19? Oh yeah, we traveled millions of light-years to planet GAIA and began beaming earthlings at precisely October 19, 2006 just so we could fit into some unified number theory you all had.

The whole idea is preposterous, and completely indicative of the egomanical narcissism symptomatic of the entire species.

Gotcha! Number 19 means nothing!
19 is everything. <.<;; There was white text under that.

Clean Pal

Tyhnu

Lol, last time I spoke to 07 he said this:

Half-Witted Earthlings:

Did you really think there was something significant about the number 19? Oh yeah, we traveled millions of light-years to planet GAIA and began beaming earthlings at precisely October 19, 2006 just so we could fit into some unified number theory you all had.

The whole idea is preposterous, and completely indicative of the egomanical narcissism symptomatic of the entire species.

Yeh, I'm back again. And you weren't talking to them, this was posted on a forum. XD

[NPC] alien_ufo_07
Half-Witted Earthlings:

xd xd

Or does it actually mean EVERYTHING? Why don't you ask the large-headed exhuberant genius, [NPC] Ron Bruise?

read between the lines ...

I've highlighted in blue and returned the normal size to the words that were previously inivisible. :3

It was posted here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18713543&page=121#938927271

Clean Pal

Sakura_Bunny_Chan
♥
I wanna join =D
♥

Can do. <3

And, on the same note as my last post, we must all keep in mind that 07 (along with 10) seems to be the "bully" of the group - likely to pull pranks such as this. I'm fairly certain 19 means quite a great deal. ninja

Clean Pal

Bumpeh. <3
Hear hear! I am tired of seeing the alien visitors unjustly accused of planning to overthrow Gaia. I refuse to believe them guilty until evidence is provided to prove such accusations. Until then we should be making them feel welcome here in our fair land.

Clean Pal

Sadie Skittles
Hear hear! I am tired of seeing the alien visitors unjustly accused of planning to overthrow Gaia. I refuse to believe them guilty until evidence is provided to prove such accusations. Until then we should be making them feel welcome here in our fair land.

Thanks much. biggrin And, even if they HAVE come with ill intentions, it would be better to try and convince them otherwise, team up yanno.

...Instead of shooting them and all. :C
All Hail Mother!
I am a loyal supporter of the aliens!
May I join?

Clean Pal

Bakurish
All Hail Mother!
I am a loyal supporter of the aliens!
May I join?

Of course. <3
(Uh oh, we're almost to the 19th member... XD)

Clean Pal

Clean Pal

Kamalla
Zone Call

Very true.

Hmm... I was just thinking about this, and from what I have personally witnessed and read re-posted on the GCD, the mothership is not so much threatening as she is mysterious. Do you just fear what you don't know yet? ninja

Clean Pal

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Taste of Fate...User Image

;O Mother means no harm, she loves us and just wants to scan us!
With the lips of gods...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces