Hello. ^_^
~

User Image

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote
User ImageThat song is catchy! *dances*
Ah, I see. It sounds like an interesting program/organization.User Image

My little host brother in the Netherlands barely spoke any English, but I think he developed a crush once he realized I could sing that song. xd It was sweet. Plus, we got to make fun of Matt for being our Dutch Backstreet Boy when he sang it.

It was a lot of fun. We performed everywhere from the Melon festival in Oregon, to being onstage with the Belgium equivalent of American Idol winner, to the slums in the Philippines. You learned to be flexible in the very least. xd

User ImageA Dutch Backstreet Boy? Oh, the horror! xd
Traveling everywhere and meeting all sorts of people through music must have been quite the experience.User Image

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote
It's also part of mine, although I don't usually use it to animate eating utensils.User Image

Now where's the fun in that? I like talking to inanimate objects, so there's no reason they shouldn't talk back. heart

I did that once. All they did was complain about Coyote using them to constantly eat EVERYTHING.User Image

Shy Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Witty Lunatic

rabbit and coyote

Traveling everywhere and meeting all sorts of people through music must have been quite the experience.User Image

It was. Especially since we stayed with host families in every city. heart

Witty Lunatic

rabbit and coyote
I did that once. All they did was complain about Coyote using them to constantly eat EVERYTHING.User Image

Most things learn not to complain when they are talking to a dragon. twisted

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote

It was. Especially since we stayed with host families in every city. heart

User ImageWere you with a host family by yourself or with others from the group?

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote

Most things learn not to complain when they are talking to a dragon. twisted

Hmm...I suppose I am on the whole too polite and not at all threatening in terms of appearance...there are some downsides to being a rabbit.User Image

Witty Lunatic

rabbit and coyote

User ImageWere you with a host family by yourself or with others from the group?

Usually one of my cast mates was with me. So we weren't just by ourselves. Granted, that didn't help much when it turned out Lynn and I were both terrible with directions and got lost after dark and in the rain for two hours trying to get home, but hey. We got there eventually. Our host parents never let us ride by ourselves again though. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff