Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragons are stingy with their gold.

But Gaia isn't, so enjoy the poll! 1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 >

Witty Lunatic

rabbit and coyote
Hmm...I suppose I am on the whole too polite and not at all threatening in terms of appearance...there are some downsides to being a rabbit.User Image

Yes, it is rather an advantage, even if there are some of us that really aren't that mean. xd

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote

User ImageWere you with a host family by yourself or with others from the group?

Usually one of my cast mates was with me. So we weren't just by ourselves. Granted, that didn't help much when it turned out Lynn and I were both terrible with directions and got lost after dark and in the rain for two hours trying to get home, but hey. We got there eventually. Our host parents never let us ride by ourselves again though. sweatdrop

User ImageAw, but getting lost is an adventure! What country was that in? xd

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote
Hmm...I suppose I am on the whole too polite and not at all threatening in terms of appearance...there are some downsides to being a rabbit.User Image

Yes, it is rather an advantage, even if there are some of us that really aren't that mean. xd

The large size and the teeth and claws are quite helpful regardless of personality in regards to intimidation.User Image

Witty Lunatic

rabbit and coyote

It's much less of an adventure when it's dark, raining, and no one speaks enough English to give you directions while you know people are probably worrying about you since you're getting back so late. xd Neither of us were the sort to freak out over such things though, so that was good.

Witty Lunatic

rabbit and coyote
The large size and the teeth and claws are quite helpful regardless of personality in regards to intimidation.User Image

Indeed they are. I find most people leave me alone when I want it. xd With the exception of pesky knights trying to prove themselves, but it's their loss if they want to make themselves lunch.

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote

It's much less of an adventure when it's dark, raining, and no one speaks enough English to give you directions while you know people are probably worrying about you since you're getting back so late. xd Neither of us were the sort to freak out over such things though, so that was good.

User ImageIt's not an adventure unless it's dark and raining and no one speaks your language. talk2hand

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote

Indeed they are. I find most people leave me alone when I want it. xd With the exception of pesky knights trying to prove themselves, but it's their loss if they want to make themselves lunch.

Thankfully most knights don't try to prove themselves by chasing after rabbits. Hungry animals, on the other hand...User Image

Witty Lunatic

rabbit and coyote
User ImageIt's not an adventure unless it's dark and raining and no one speaks your language. talk2hand

Perhaps, but I do prefer less people worrying over us.

Witty Lunatic

rabbit and coyote
Thankfully most knights don't try to prove themselves by chasing after rabbits. Hungry animals, on the other hand...User Image

We all have our fair share of troubles. xd

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
these are song pretty oldie songs lol

Witty Lunatic

1kaz

This may be true, but that doesn't stop them from still being awesome. xd

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
MemoryDragon
1kaz

This may be true, but that doesn't stop them from still being awesome. xd

hahaha same with oldie film like Ghost, my uncle said but it like your mothers age, and I was like 'So? Does stop it from being great."

Witty Lunatic

1kaz
hahaha same with oldie film like Ghost, my uncle said but it like your mothers age, and I was like 'So? Does stop it from being great."

Ghost isn't that old, is it? Good God, it is. That's frightening.

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote

Perhaps, but I do prefer less people worrying over us.

User ImageOh, pshaw.
It is quite reasonable to care about other people worrying about you, and they were right to worry. Who knows what could have happened?User Image

Original Trickster

MemoryDragon
rabbit and coyote

We all have our fair share of troubles. xd

This is true, even if we aren't like Coyote and do not purposefully seek them out...User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff