Welcome to Gaia! ::

So for posterity's sake, I'll post anons I've already received here. If you want a Valentine, just post, although, it will no doubt be extremely cheesy... XP
This isn't just my Anons. Interesting Valentines from non-Anons will be posted too. smile

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
and so are...
A lot of things, really. Honey, juice, molasses (oh wait, that's still sugar). Um... aspartame, milk, stevia, carrots, high fructose corn syrup...

-Dunneh
To my dearest aportadera,

Sends you a forever alone face. <3

XOXO,
Boof It

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
No matter how many times I had to,
I'd always choose you.~
--Hope you have a great Valentines Day!~

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

LOOK THERE, STALKER!! -Stop,Drop, Roll-

XOXO,
C/O Cupid
My very favorite: blaugh heart heart

I have admired you form afar, I have seen you around with Potter and his troublesome pal’s,
You are to good for them with your skills and talents in potions. You diverse a prince, but a Half-Blood must do. I know you think that I am not good enough for you, but I ask if you will be my one true Valentine.

Yours forever and always
S. Snape

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

They circle in the air every time you kiss me. <3
Happy Valentines Day!

XOXO,
JunoMinx

Oh how my heart is so ripe for Valentine's day!
It beats so freshly and happily in every way.
So here i will share it for one so true....
My heart is in the shape of a pineapple for you!

XOXO,
KyoKaSha#1

I ate all the chocolate, none left for you ~meow

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

For you my dear ;3

User Image

XOXO,
C/O Cupid
This one's kinda cheesy but it made me smile really big. smile

Beautiful face
With hair piled high
Just so you know
For you I would die
<3

XOXO,
C/O Cupid
This one was in response to my... erm... ranting. biggrin And I sincerely think it may just have changed my life.

I don't think you're boring or unimaginative. I think you're intellectual and witty. Also, I try not to reveal many personal details about myself, but I am a manipulative, lazy, emotional trainwreck of person. Yet in spite of all of my mental health issues and bad habits, I've managed to convince the most kind-hearted and loving person I've ever met to marry me. So if someone as selfish and petty as me can find happiness I'm sure a clever, amazing person like you can too.
Love,
SpamAnon

XOXO,
C/O Cupid
There are so many awesome people on Gaia. I wish I could tell them all individually how glad I am they exist.

Valentine's is a very special day. It's about love, but more than that, it's to remind us TO love. You love many people; love your partner, love your friends, love your family. Most importantly, reminder to love yourself on Valentines. Yourself is who is always there for you when no one else is, and who will always be in a relationship with you.
So! Buy some flowers, boxes of chocolates, take a night out, and wish a Happy Valentines to yourself this year!

- 'Samantha'
(Kudos if you get the reference!)

XOXO,
C/O Cupid
You may have this: heart

I'm kind of new to this environment... can you show me the way to your heart or pants either one?

XOXO,
XxXTIBEXxX

Hello my dear. Would you care to sample some fine sugared pineapple..er..In my -er- private quarters of course. Hope to see you very soon.

Professor Slughorn

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out