Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just checking in because I have fifteen minutes before class starts. smile
*plants seeds and presses petal into album along with message*
Thank you, anon! blaugh

*a light touch to the ears grabs your attention from behind, but there is nothing there. As you turn, a whisper passes your other ear, and a gust of warm air whisks away the mysterious figure before you turn to see again...*

*as you stand wondering who this is, you reflect upon the whisper, and the single perfect red rose left upon the ground, with a pack of seeds with it.*

"Flowers are so transitory, so I give you a sample, and the means to forever have these beautiful flora. Love and care for them as you would someone close to your heart, and just like the one you love, you shall be rewarded in kind..."
Darn, now I have to try and guess who you are. smile
*tries to picture message exploding into balloons*
*omnomnom-sprinkles* :3 You've got me puking rainbows, anon! blaugh

I almost forgot to click anon. XD

-message explodes into balloons and sprinkles-
OHMIGOD! A fellow GG fan?
I must say, I love how those two continually put off a permanent relationship. Just one more year and then Blair ends up with Chuck!!! *squeals*

---

(chuck bass && blair waldorf) three words.

eight letters.

say it, and i'm yours.
It was really nice to meet you!
----
Hee! <3 Thank you kindly for your sweet message!

And have a pile of hugs and hearts to keep you warm this Valentine's!

XOXO,
KitDreamer
There's just so much love in the air this Valentine's Day isn't there? You certainly know you way to a girl's heart, Rendezvous Anon! Good chocolates can never fail. biggrin

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I love Chocolates
I also love You

*hands chocolates*
Have a fantastic Valentine's Day, Lovely.

~The Rendezvous Anon
I won't hold it against you... But if you're hungry, have some chocolates instead.. I have so much now! Thanks to all you anons!!!
------------
If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me and then let me eat it?
*le gasp
I got a villainous anon!!! Yay! Thanks, Moffat!

Are you waiting for the reunion?
Now Moriarty has paid his IOUs.
Perhaps we should wait longer,
Until John learns the news.

- Moffat
*forever a troll*
Yay!!! I got a Valentine from Professor Moriarty! I love this holiday! One of the sharpest minds in the universe deigns to converse with me... o_O This Valentine is more awesome than a double rainbow.

My dear Miss Aportadera,

Your exquisite loveliness is surpassed only by your unprecedented strength of intellect. You have a beautiful mind, my dear. Do come and see me sometime. I am sure our conversation would prove quite... stimulating.
Yours,
Prof. James Moriarty
I've heard that people with ADD make much better lovers. Of course, I didn't listen to the rest of the explanation because the leaf outside the window was sooo... green.
---------
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
This one goes off on tangents
... ooo look SHINY!

From Lil Smooches
I'd choose you, too! Thanks, La Caramel! (And I think cheeseburgers are just indeterminately better.)

Apple or grape jelly?
Cheese on the burger or one that is just plain?
The Beaches or the Mountains?
Beer or wine or both?
Some choice are difficult.
My valentine’s choice was simple –
YOU.

XOXO,
La Caramel
Oh, be still my agitated heart! This is exactly what I would say to someone I loved! Marry me! And let's spend our honeymoon at homicide...
---

You're walking through the streets, going on about your own business. It's just a normal day for you.

Suddenly, as if from nowhere, you bump into a white hooded figure. You lose your balance, but only briefly, as you regain it and stare off in the direction I walked away in.

But you don't see me there.

At your feet, is a white feather, dyed red as if smeared in the blood of some animal, and a note sealed with a strange triangular symbol. You pick up the note, study the triangle seal, and open it. Inside are these words:

"I'll kill for you. I'll hunt down your enemies and slay them if it made you happy. Be mine."

~The Roaming Assassin
Who doesn't love dramallama dramallama ?
Thanks, anon!
----
User Image
Well, that was really sweet... 4laugh Thanks, Hobo! I hope you win the lottery soon!

To my dearest aportadera,

An old bum hobbles up to you. As he gets closer, you see his eyes are a radioactive green. As you begin to wonder if being near this bum is safe, he grins a toothy grin and begins to speak. "I was just wonderin if you wanted this card. I found it in the dumpster next to that Ed fella's place, so it's real fancy. Here ya are!" Before you can respond, the odd-smelling Valentine is shoved into your hands and he's gone. You look around, but he's nowhere to be seen.

XOXO,
Hobo The Bum Anon
Awww... Well, sucks for you. I love V-Day! If only for all the specials at good restaurants. smile
----
User Image
Ah yes, "Valentines Day".
A day of celebrating love and affection.
We have dismissed this claim.
The Jungle Book? I'm reading that right now! How's that for coincidence?
------

Come now, trusssst in me, sssstare into my eyessss assss the colorssss ssswirl.
Fall into my trance, feel the tip of my tail asssss I gracefully sssslide your clothesssss off.
Come now, watch my eyessss, messssmerisssing pools, relax into my coilsssss asssss I wrap tight around you, conssstricting and cutting off your airway.
But don't worry, I like my prey alive. I won't kill you, not yet.
Let my touch be the only thing you know, drown in pleasssssure asssss I fondle you, gracefully in my coilssssssss
Now sssssleep.
It will all be over sssssooon.

-Kaa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out