Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is for all the Hetalia lovers on Gaia~
For all of you who love the countries, Axis or Allies, It's just for us to talk!
We could also do roleplays and other fun things, so why not?
Heh, I love Hetalia~ LIKE I LOVE IT stare
Miss Yuna Miyama
Heh, I love Hetalia~ LIKE I LOVE IT stare

My favorite characters would have to be America, Romano, China, and Russia.....xD
Roleplayes would be Prussian >u>
i don'y know my favorite characters yet, but Hetalia is still pretty awesome xD
I don't really have favorites... But I do love me some America, Russia, Prussia, And Switzerland.
I cosplay Hungary in real life. dramallama
I've been madly in love with Hetalia for a few years now. Ever since I discovered the amazing web comic. <3

Though I love the anime too, I personally prefer the web comic. The anime has left out a lot of my favorite scenes, especially ones involving GerIta. >w<;

As for my favorite characters.. even though it's hard to choose, I'd say my favorites are: America, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, China, Japan, and Romano. But.. they're ALL so awesome. I love them all. ^o^
Ellehk
I've been madly in love with Hetalia for a few years now. Ever since I discovered the amazing web comic. <3

Though I love the anime too, I personally prefer the web comic. The anime has left out a lot of my favorite scenes, especially ones involving GerIta. >w<;

As for my favorite characters.. even though it's hard to choose, I'd say my favorites are: America, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, China, Japan, and Romano. But.. they're ALL so awesome. I love them all. ^o^

I agree with all of those favorites as well 3nodding . Normally I like the manga more than the anime, but for Hetalia thats not the case for me. I love how well they distinguish the accents and I saw the anime before I looked at the comic, So I guess it's just what I'm used to. I watched some in Japanese, but I am still clinging to the english. (That is REALLY not normal for me... I usually absolutely HATE English dubs, but they did such an amazing job with Hetalia...). Do you, or any of you, Cosplay Hetalia?o:
DreamBender
Ellehk

I agree with all of those favorites as well 3nodding . Normally I like the manga more than the anime, but for Hetalia thats not the case for me. I love how well they distinguish the accents and I saw the anime before I looked at the comic, So I guess it's just what I'm used to. I watched some in Japanese, but I am still clinging to the english. (That is REALLY not normal for me... I usually absolutely HATE English dubs, but they did such an amazing job with Hetalia...). Do you, or any of you, Cosplay Hetalia?o:

Yeah, they're all so awesome. XD

Well, I guess that's why I love the web comic more. I've been a fan of Hetalia WAY before the anime even came into existence. x3;
And even with the anime, I prefer the sub because that's what I started with. I can never get used to a dub if I started with sub and vice versa. >w<;
But yeah, they DID do a pretty good job with all the voices. The only ones I can't stand are Japan's and Austria's. xD; The main reason I don't really care for the dub is because they change a lot of the dialogue and a lot of it is really racist crap. Other than that, I think the dub is okay. XD

And no, I haven't cosplayed yet. But, I REALLY want to. >w<;;;
Ellehk
DreamBender
Ellehk

Well, I guess that's why I love the web comic more. I've been a fan of Hetalia WAY before the anime even came into existence. x3;
And even with the anime, I prefer the sub because that's what I started with. I can never get used to a dub if I started with sub and vice versa. >w<;
But yeah, they DID do a pretty good job with all the voices. The only ones I can't stand are Japan's and Austria's. xD; The main reason I don't really care for the dub is because they change a lot of the dialogue and a lot of it is really racist crap. Other than that, I think the dub is okay. XD

Well, You may not know, but I made a Guild for *Ask* Hetalia- Allies. I'm America, And I still need a France, Russia, England, China and.. Whats his name.. Oh yeah, Canada. smile Join if you want!
DreamBender
Ellehk
DreamBender
Ellehk

Well, You may not know, but I made a Guild for *Ask* Hetalia- Allies. I'm America, And I still need a France, Russia, England, China and.. Whats his name.. Oh yeah, Canada. smile Join if you want!

Oooh, sure~ :3

I could totally be either England, China, or Canada. I'm good at being ukes. XD;
I WUV HETALIA!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO INTO IT......I LOVE ITALY! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!! PASTAAA!
Ellehk
DreamBender
Ellehk
DreamBender
Ellehk

Oooh, sure~ :3

I could totally be either England, China, or Canada. I'm good at being ukes. XD;

Well, That's cool. You can pick whichever one you wish to be. c: I do not plan on any relationship rps, though... Just so you know. I'm busy enough with my Hungary roleplay account on facebook. :3 dramallama
HotBlackRockShooter
I WUV HETALIA!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO INTO IT......I LOVE ITALY! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!! PASTAAA!

Hehe, Well, I don't know anybody who couldn't love Italy!
I personally prefer Romano, Don't ask why. xD. But I still love Italia~
It's good to know we have some more Hetalia lovers on here. I am sure there are many more out there, they just have yet to find us, Hm?
Also, Incase you didn't read, I have an *Ask* The Hetalia Allies! Forum. I'm America, and we need one of the other Allies. (Iggy, Russia, China, Canada, or France.). Thank you for posting in my forum! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff