Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is for all the Hetalia lovers on Gaia~
For all of you who love the countries, Axis or Allies, It's just for us to talk!
We could also do roleplays and other fun things, so why not?

Tiny Strawberry

Heh, I love Hetalia~ LIKE I LOVE IT stare

Tiny Strawberry

Miss Yuna Miyama
Heh, I love Hetalia~ LIKE I LOVE IT stare

My favorite characters would have to be America, Romano, China, and Russia.....xD
Roleplayes would be Prussian >u>
i don'y know my favorite characters yet, but Hetalia is still pretty awesome xD
I don't really have favorites... But I do love me some America, Russia, Prussia, And Switzerland.
I cosplay Hungary in real life. dramallama
I've been madly in love with Hetalia for a few years now. Ever since I discovered the amazing web comic. <3

Though I love the anime too, I personally prefer the web comic. The anime has left out a lot of my favorite scenes, especially ones involving GerIta. >w<;

As for my favorite characters.. even though it's hard to choose, I'd say my favorites are: America, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, China, Japan, and Romano. But.. they're ALL so awesome. I love them all. ^o^
Ellehk
I've been madly in love with Hetalia for a few years now. Ever since I discovered the amazing web comic. <3

Though I love the anime too, I personally prefer the web comic. The anime has left out a lot of my favorite scenes, especially ones involving GerIta. >w<;

As for my favorite characters.. even though it's hard to choose, I'd say my favorites are: America, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, China, Japan, and Romano. But.. they're ALL so awesome. I love them all. ^o^

I agree with all of those favorites as well 3nodding . Normally I like the manga more than the anime, but for Hetalia thats not the case for me. I love how well they distinguish the accents and I saw the anime before I looked at the comic, So I guess it's just what I'm used to. I watched some in Japanese, but I am still clinging to the english. (That is REALLY not normal for me... I usually absolutely HATE English dubs, but they did such an amazing job with Hetalia...). Do you, or any of you, Cosplay Hetalia?o:
DreamBender
Ellehk

I agree with all of those favorites as well 3nodding . Normally I like the manga more than the anime, but for Hetalia thats not the case for me. I love how well they distinguish the accents and I saw the anime before I looked at the comic, So I guess it's just what I'm used to. I watched some in Japanese, but I am still clinging to the english. (That is REALLY not normal for me... I usually absolutely HATE English dubs, but they did such an amazing job with Hetalia...). Do you, or any of you, Cosplay Hetalia?o:

Yeah, they're all so awesome. XD

Well, I guess that's why I love the web comic more. I've been a fan of Hetalia WAY before the anime even came into existence. x3;
And even with the anime, I prefer the sub because that's what I started with. I can never get used to a dub if I started with sub and vice versa. >w<;
But yeah, they DID do a pretty good job with all the voices. The only ones I can't stand are Japan's and Austria's. xD; The main reason I don't really care for the dub is because they change a lot of the dialogue and a lot of it is really racist crap. Other than that, I think the dub is okay. XD

And no, I haven't cosplayed yet. But, I REALLY want to. >w<;;;
Ellehk
DreamBender
Ellehk

Well, I guess that's why I love the web comic more. I've been a fan of Hetalia WAY before the anime even came into existence. x3;
And even with the anime, I prefer the sub because that's what I started with. I can never get used to a dub if I started with sub and vice versa. >w<;
But yeah, they DID do a pretty good job with all the voices. The only ones I can't stand are Japan's and Austria's. xD; The main reason I don't really care for the dub is because they change a lot of the dialogue and a lot of it is really racist crap. Other than that, I think the dub is okay. XD

Well, You may not know, but I made a Guild for *Ask* Hetalia- Allies. I'm America, And I still need a France, Russia, England, China and.. Whats his name.. Oh yeah, Canada. smile Join if you want!
DreamBender
Ellehk
DreamBender
Ellehk

Well, You may not know, but I made a Guild for *Ask* Hetalia- Allies. I'm America, And I still need a France, Russia, England, China and.. Whats his name.. Oh yeah, Canada. smile Join if you want!

Oooh, sure~ :3

I could totally be either England, China, or Canada. I'm good at being ukes. XD;
I WUV HETALIA!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO INTO IT......I LOVE ITALY! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!! PASTAAA!
Ellehk
DreamBender
Ellehk
DreamBender
Ellehk

Oooh, sure~ :3

I could totally be either England, China, or Canada. I'm good at being ukes. XD;

Well, That's cool. You can pick whichever one you wish to be. c: I do not plan on any relationship rps, though... Just so you know. I'm busy enough with my Hungary roleplay account on facebook. :3 dramallama
HotBlackRockShooter
I WUV HETALIA!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO INTO IT......I LOVE ITALY! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!! PASTAAA!

Hehe, Well, I don't know anybody who couldn't love Italy!
I personally prefer Romano, Don't ask why. xD. But I still love Italia~
It's good to know we have some more Hetalia lovers on here. I am sure there are many more out there, they just have yet to find us, Hm?
Also, Incase you didn't read, I have an *Ask* The Hetalia Allies! Forum. I'm America, and we need one of the other Allies. (Iggy, Russia, China, Canada, or France.). Thank you for posting in my forum! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff