Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here is a forum about which girl does Ichigo like
and probably the girl he might marry in the near future
hahahaha
LMFAO
so feel free to debate on who Ichigo likes more.And plez don't write how much u luv Ichigo cuz I didn't create this forum so that u can talk about that
see u laters heart
i likes rukia, who doesn't know how she feels, while orihime is just a friend to him, though she has a major crush on him, to which he is oblivious
crazylikafox
i likes rukia, who doesn't know how she feels, while orihime is just a friend to him, though she has a major crush on him, to which he is oblivious

where i come from we call that Aloha'Huinakolu 4laugh
Hopefully, Rukia. ^_^
orihime because she is actually alive
User Image

:-:-:-:

Can I pick Ishida?

User Image

User Image
neither. Ichigo has the emotional stability of a 2 year old. He doesn't like anyone more then friends (except for maybe Nell, who he may see as a baby sister, or maybe even his child??)
anyway, I think Orihime likes him more thien Rukia, and the fact that he's too oblivious to realise it only makes her like him more
IchiHime is the best Bleach couple
Orihime just has big boobs stare Its Rukia all the way! blaugh blaugh
orihime cuz everyone knows renji and rukia lie each other
Did you see how upset Ichigo got when Orihime got kidnapped?

His reaction to losing her was much more dramatic than when Rukia was in trouble.

IchiHimi all the way.

Besides, poor Renji, what would he be left with? Byakuya? XP
chad, most definatly chad ninja
hahahaha
LMFAO
thx 4 posting guys hahaha
and the person u said he should pick Ishida that was funni
if u ask me about the topic I would say he should end up with Orihime
so anyone who writes that he should end up with rukia sucks
nah nah just jokin every 1 has there opinion
wink stare smile biggrin exclaim
Sakura Starburst
User Image

Can I pick Ishida?

User Image

User Image

xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
ghetofabgurl89

His reaction to losing her was much more dramatic than when Rukia was in trouble.

IchiHimi all the way.

Right yeah. Ichigo totally let Urahara cut his soul chain, which technically makes him dead and invalidates statements about Rukia being dead, faced 13 squads with innumerable amounts of people, and went only with his emotions and intentions truly leading the entire party.

Right no. Ichigo didn't even train anymore with the Vizard. He got his a** handed to him by everyone but Grimmjow. While he got irrational about Rukia he cared enough to take time to sufficiently save her rather than be a dipshit.

Rukia was more affectionate to Orihime when she was kidnapped. She had a whole serenade about how she felt.
ghetofabgurl89

IchiHimi all the way.

Uhh, he reacted that same way as well when Rukia was taken away to be executed *Soul Society Arc*. It wasn't all that different. If anything, Ichigo did a lot more for Rukia imo.

As for the topic on hand, Ichigo just doesn't show a darn thing about romance towards any of the two (one of my peeves about shounen series'). He sees both as merely close friends and doesn't seem romantically interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff