Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So Love Stage the anime was recently released and I wanted to know everyone's thoughts!
Overall I liked the episode, I like the animation and the voice choices. I didn't like how the people in the background were discolored but it was easily over looked. The opening and ending theme was good too! So like I said overall it was nice.
Tsubasa, in my opinion, was a great choice for Izumi's voice!
And how about that new chapter? Thoughts on that?
Izumi sounds like Nagisa but tbh Daigo as Shougo makes up for it for me. 3nodding ******** silky smooth voice. The first ep had all the little funny moments from the manga so far so I'm going to enjoy it no matter what.

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Albinus of Angers

That's because Tsubasa also voices Nagisa, and Rei's voice actor is the same male who voices Rei from Free! Hehehehe<3 Agreed about Daigo as Shougo.
FishCakeSpiral

That's because Tsubasa also voices Nagisa

I know, but they didn't have to sound practically identical. It's too cheery a voice for Izumi atm, he's supposed to be a shut in otaku with no real direction in life right now, not a happy cute lil shota.

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Albinus of Angers

Even a shut in Otaku can have a cheery voice, I don't think it's exactly cheery though. More along the lines of high pitched but not exactly cheery. At first he sounded like a high pitched version of Syo from Uta No Prince-Sama to me~
FishCakeSpiral

eh, sounds like cheery Nagisa trying to whine to me.

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Albinus of Angers

It actually didn't sound too much like Nagisa to me..XD Something about the tone, a different manner of speaking.

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
God damn that blond kid has pretty eyes emotion_kirakira

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tama_Mantic
God damn that blond kid has pretty eyes emotion_kirakira

I know, right? When reading the manga it says his eye color is beautiful but I never assumed it was yellowish/purpleish. It's very pretty!

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Was there already a thread for this? Maybe I saw wrong.
          Btw Nagisa Haizuki's VA = Izumi's VA, and Rei Ryugazaki's VA = Rei Sagara's VA, if that wasn't cleared up already.
          I really liked the first episode. (´・ω・`)

Distinct Dabbler

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The opening is extremely adorable and innocent. Lol.
And the episode was really cute, I'm actually more impressed with the animation then I thought I'd be. I really look forward to the rest of the season! Though I really hope they'll give us soooome fanservice. I don't need a full blown sex scene. But something more then a kiss would be nice. But I digress. Innocent shounen ai's are quite nice too. :3

And in my opinion, the voice choices are absolutely PERFECT!
...Except for Izumi's older brother. I absolutely despise his voice. Not gonna lie, I cringed when I first heard it.
I don't recognize his voice, so I'm wondering if he's a new voice actor? Because he doesn't have that same nice flow that everyone else has.
Hahh...I wish they got someone like Suwabe Junichi to voice him. I think his voice would have been a lot better for that role.

EDIT:

After looking into it, I found out that the person who voices Izumi's older brother is DAIGO, he's in a band called "BREAKERZ" and he's Eiki Eiki (The author Love Stage) younger brother!!
From the looks of it, she based him off of her brother. O-O!!!! THATS SO SWEET!!

Although he's an amateur at voice acting...I have more respect for the choice now. Lol
Its great that he really wants to support his sister. :3

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ryumance
          Btw Nagisa Haizuki's VA = Izumi's VA, and Rei Ryugazaki's VA = Rei Sagara's VA, if that wasn't cleared up already.

Already knew that~

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tanaie
The opening is extremely adorable and innocent. Lol.
And the episode was really cute, I'm actually more impressed with the animation then I thought I'd be. I really look forward to the rest of the season! Though I really hope they'll give us soooome fanservice. I don't need a full blown sex scene. But something more then a kiss would be nice. But I digress. Innocent shounen ai's are quite nice too. :3

And in my opinion, the voice choices are absolutely PERFECT!
...Except for Izumi's older brother. I absolutely despise his voice. Not gonna lie, I cringed when I first heard it.
I don't recognize his voice, so I'm wondering if he's a new voice actor? Because he doesn't have that same nice flow that everyone else has.
Hahh...I wish they got someone like Suwabe Junichi to voice him. I think his voice would have been a lot better for that role.

EDIT:

After looking into it, I found out that the person who voices Izumi's older brother is DAIGO, he's in a band called "BREAKERZ" and he's Eiki Eiki (The author Love Stage) younger brother!!
From the looks of it, she based him off of her brother. O-O!!!! THATS SO SWEET!!

Although he's an amateur at voice acting...I have more respect for the choice now. Lol
Its great that he really wants to support his sister. :3

Yeah that's really amazing. I actually liked the voice when I first heard it and had forgotten that it was Eiki Eiki's brother until you said something(Because they do state that in a side chapter)
It is so cute that he's supporting her. TT^TT The love.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
FishCakeSpiral
Ryumance

Already knew that~
          I wasn't talking about you~

Precious Sweetheart

Love the animation. The blank background characters kind of bothered me too, but the rest of the anime is so cute and bubbly that it's a detail that can be overlooked. Their voices are adorable too, and I think they match the characters' personalities pretty well. I'm excited for the next episode. c: As for the manga, I'm a bit mad that they left it on a literal cliffhanger. I'm highly anticipating what happens next. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff