Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I know it's an old anime but I have a few ranting to do.

Am I the only that thinks Hare deserved better than what she got? Unlike most anime that involves a love triangle, Hare was different. She was there for Shu until the very end, to even heal Shu before herself in her dying moments.

But in the end, Shu only mentions Inori being by her side the whole time?! That pisses me off a lot~

'Hey, Shu , have you ever read the picture book called "The Kind King"? The king was really kind, he gave everyone money and land, until finally ... the country was gone. The people were all mad at the king. But I really loved him. I think he was my first love. You're like that kind, Shu. The way you lose because of your kindness. You know what? I think your going to be a great king'- Hare Menjou~

Magical Shapeshifter

Shu was a d**k nugget. I agree. That anime made me angry as well. Hare deserves better. I didn't like inori's personality either. When did inori start liking shu? I thought she didn't like him in the beginning?

Invisible Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I felt the same way! I thought Hare was so sweet and gentle, but she was kind of cast aside or friend zoned by Shu. What a jerk!
Well first of all... lol I like Guilty Crown. And yes the part about Hare I totally agree. I didn't really like Inori that much. But she did sacrifice herself in the end.

Magical Shapeshifter

NOOOOO I tried to vote this topic up, but accidentally voted it down gonk

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xiao_Yume97
Well first of all... lol I like Guilty Crown. And yes the part about Hare I totally agree. I didn't really like Inori that much. But she did sacrifice herself in the end.

Technically Inori only sacraficed her body...
Shu used the Guilty Crown Void to absorb Inori's soul into his own body...
Mahzuki
Xiao_Yume97

Technically Inori only sacraficed her body...
Shu used the Guilty Crown Void to absorb Inori's soul into his own body...

Soul. body. Either way she sacrifice something.

Magical Lunatic

As much as I love this series, rewatching the ending again made me realize that the only reason why Shu was blind was because Inori was blind in the end and Shu absorbed Inori.

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
There's a great deal of uncertainty on the ending and especially of what happened between Inori and Shu.

But as a fan I do wish for the better part that Inori was absorbed by Shu (Somewhat wrong don't you think? sweatdrop )

Nonetheless, the creators should have brought more depth into Hare's sacrifice-

And really hope with all the plot holes there would be a second season. wink

Partying Reveler

DOROHEDOROBRO v2
As much as I love this series, rewatching the ending again made me realize that the only reason why Shu was blind was because Inori was blind in the end and Shu absorbed Inori.

So she's inside him? That makes sense , i guess. Idk that ending was BS on explanations. Though you know I more watched it for the Visuals and Music than the actual plot. There was a lot i was kinda like " Really ? " about . Kinda wish Lost Christmas got a season instead of an OVA. Oh well.

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Neon Wasteland

I pretty much got all the OST's from the anime the following day I finished watching it. To good to resist.
Hands down one of the animes' out there that managed to put the audio and music to good use.
Second season would be emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart Like if Inori comes back or something? cheese_whine

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
-SeiOtoko-
Second season would be emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart Like if Inori comes back or something? cheese_whine

Yeah, maybe a season that will fill all the plot holes in the anime
SoulRIZer
Yeah, maybe a season that will fill all the plot holes in the anime

Or an anime movie 3nodding like a remake of it gaia_kittenstar

ThyOneGuy's Oppa

I loved the idea behind it. I think Shu was an a** but with all that power and people using him/hating him I can see why he became an a**. He like Hare he loved Inori and sadly thats what happens in real life as well. People over look their friends sometimes and only see the one they love. I think the anime could have been done a bit better. Should of just let Inori die flat out I feel like that would have been better than the stupid him absorbing her thing.

Anyone else confused with Inori suddenly growing elf ears and becoming a hyped up pixie fighter?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff