Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodsucker

Rosaria..? + Vampire
Vampire Knight
I stopped watching Naruto around episode 50, got tired of them taking 3 episodes just to talk before actually fighting. But I picked it up again but at episode 166 lolololol. e.e
Shugo Chara
Cowboy Bebop (on my finish list.)
oh god. there's many more. gonk I need to start finishing when I started.

5,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I dropped almost every series I was watching after my faith in the industry died. There's only a handful left I still have.

sad

Gaian

Bleach. There is just TOO MANY fights happening at one time and you are never really told which one of them is important. The series should have ended after Aizen's defeat pure and simple, there was no need to do the Fullbringer Arc. Second theres just no plot to anymore, it's just fighting, fighting and fighting without a real point to the fighting anymore. I love classic Bleach but the newer stories are awful.

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ao no Exorcist.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I've dropped quite a few animes which I should really finish watching.

I can only remember a few atm.

Ergo Proxy (round ep 17)
Haibane Renmei (ep 4ish)
Ikkitousen
Freezing
Nichijou
Anohana
One Piece (read manga instead lol)

Yeah theres more but cant really remember. Started to read manga more now as I havent got time to watch anime these days >.<.
Gintama. It's so boring, and nowhere near as funny as they make it out to be.
There have been a few manga where I tried to read the first volume but just could not get into it. But I kinda think it was not the right time to read so they are on my to-do list.

Some anime I have not finished and will get back to later.

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
- Pokemon BW (Still waiting for those unaired episodes to come out! Gosh dern it!)
- Naruto (Couldn't take anymore after ep.50. It just got so bad...)

I've dropped plenty more but I usually end up finding myself going back and finishing some of them. However, Naruto is dropped for good.

Dapper Ladykiller

Kaeyuki

I'll drop a series and go finish it like a week after it finishes airing, only because I have this like...rule, I suppose, that once I start something, I have to finish it.
Only exception is for anime that has over 52 episodes.

I'm... kind of the same. I usually just stick out a series if it's short. With some exceptions. I only watched about 10 episodes of Vandread, just could not get into it. And Ergo Proxy, only saw a couple episodes and didn't feel like continuing.

As for longer series, I dropped Bleach and Hitman Reborn. I think I was over 200 episodes into each one, I just got kinda tired of following them. Also, Gintama and Hayate no Gotoku. I dropped those about 30-40 episodes in. They had their moments, but most of it wasn't my kind of humor. And Gintama's intimidatingly long. eek

Lunatic

sinfully_cute
Kaeyuki

I'll drop a series and go finish it like a week after it finishes airing, only because I have this like...rule, I suppose, that once I start something, I have to finish it.
Only exception is for anime that has over 52 episodes.

I'm... kind of the same. I usually just stick out a series if it's short. With some exceptions. I only watched about 10 episodes of Vandread, just couldn't not get into it. And Ergo Proxy, only saw a couple episodes and didn't feel like continuing.

As for longer series, I dropped Bleach and Hitman Reborn. I think I was over 200 episodes into each one, I just got kinda tired of following them. Also, Gintama and Hayate no Gotoku. I dropped those about 30-40 episodes in. They had their moments, but most of it wasn't my kind of humor. And Gintama's intimidatingly long. eek

I only finished Reborn for the sake of pleasing my friend, it's okay and all but the fanbase is slowly ruining it for me. I'm too lazy to even think about watching Gintama despite all the pressure from others xd
Hayate was way too long, I don't blame you. They could've used that same length in their other Rie Kugimiya series.
Only things I've seriously dropped and don't want to touch for a while is Toriko, SKET Dance and Milky Holmes II User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

There are some of the anime & manga I dropped. I was planing to watch Strawberry Panic or Lucky Star, but barely get to watch them (other then my father always stuck on Facebook).

Some of the series drives me crazy, I do like some of them but later I thought they're really random and might not follow the storyline or doesn't have a plot at all!
Durarara is good and all, but I couldn't shake the fact that it's Diet Baccano.

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Another, Clannad

Conservative Genius

Kaeyuki
I have this like...rule, I suppose, that once I start something, I have to finish it.

Pretty much this.
The length of the series doesn't matter for me though. Once I start it, no matter what, I'll finish it eventually.
Sometimes I stop and just wait for the dub. Other times I just....don't feel in the mood to watch it.

I dropped Naruto Shippuden and Reborn but I still read the manga for them. Don't care for either of them, and especially dislike the latter mostly due to its idiotic fanbase, but I still read them.
I only watch the filler for Bleach (again, still read it though) and only once it's dubbed. Simply because a few friends of mine watch the series and I want to have an idea of what they're talking about.
I'm rewatching One Piece at a slow pace dubbed while still reading the manga.
Detective Conan.....I stopped watching the anime once the dub got cancelled. Still watch the movies and any specials related to them though. I have the manga on hold. Probably have about 100 chapters to catch up on at this point.

The only series that I've truly, honestly dropped 100% are Lucky Star after 2 1/2 episodes and Pokemon (Diamond and Pearl and Best Wishes/Black & White)
I'll watch the occasional episode of Pokemon if its on tv and nothing else is on that is interesting but that's about it. Even then it's more of a "noise in the background while I mess around on the computer or phone" type of thing.

Edit: You know....I always forget about Death Note. Dropped both the anime and the manga for that after L died.
Not because I thought L was "the greatest" or any of that other fan-spouted nonsense. But because I didn't like his replacements Near and Mello. I thought they were dull, annoying and just all around terrible characters.

IRL Noob

angel beats, pokemon, and school days lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas