Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sorry I just need your attention..

Well I'm new to this series and I start with the manga first since my internet is not fast enough to watch the anime version. Well, I want to ask about this so called 'Soma'.

The Qwaser(or Adepts or whatever) need to feed Soma as their main source of energy,right? And they get it from...sucking girls breast,right? So my question is does they suck the Soma out in form of like fairy-energy or...breast milk?

Please answer this-kudasai!!

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
jasonsyakir

Well I'm new to this series and I start with the manga first since my internet is not fast enough to watch the anime version. Well, I want to ask about this so called 'Soma'.

The Qwaser(or Adepts or whatever) need to feed Soma as their main source of energy,right? And they get it from...sucking girls breast,right? So my question is does they suck the Soma out in form of like fairy-energy or...breast milk?

Its breast milk and don't watch the anime. They ruin the storyline by making it all about the boobs

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

jasonsyakir

It's breast milk and please do watch the anime, it's great because it's all about the boobs.

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir

It's breast milk and please do watch the anime, it's great because it's all about the boobs.

Oh my,but they are girls and you have to at least deliver a baby if you want to produce milk!

Oh I've already watched it and it's great actually...well not because of the boobs but the storyline plus all the elements from the periodic table that I've learned..

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Mahzuki
jasonsyakir

Its breast milk and don't watch the anime. They ruin the storyline by making it all about the boobs

Oh my,but they are girls and you have to at least deliver a baby if you want to produce milk!

I just watched it...it's okay,I'm not like any other pervert out there

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

jasonsyakir
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir

Oh I've already watched it and it's great actually...well not because of the boobs but the storyline plus all the elements from the periodic table that I've learned..

Since when is anime anatomically correct anyway?

And you're a better man than me, I only watched it for the boobfest. Didn't like the second season as much though.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
jasonsyakir
Mahzuki
jasonsyakir

I felt like a pervert watching it. I liked the manga way more than the anime.

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir

And you're a better man than me, I only watched it for the boobfest. Didn't like the second season as much though.

Why it has to be boob? But I love the manga better

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Mahzuki
jasonsyakir
Mahzuki
jasonsyakir

I felt like a pervert watching it. I liked the manga way more than the anime.

Yeah me too,Waiting for the next chapter

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

jasonsyakir
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir

Where else does milk come from? I mean, sure they could put the kid sucking c heart cks instead I guess, but then the rating woulda been much different.

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir
Pirra-chan
jasonsyakir

Where else does milk come from? I mean, sure they could put the kid sucking c heart cks instead I guess, but then the rating woulda been much different.

Well you got the point!

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          One of those few anime that if you tell me you watch and like it I can't stop from judging you at least a bit.

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ryumance
          One of those few anime that if you tell me you watch and like it I can't stop from judging you at least a bit.

Really? How come?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces