Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
YUSUKE URAMESHl
Worst Anime? Naruto by far. I can't stand the annoying characters or annoying fanbase. Its unoriginal, with a pretty lame and ridiculously long story. Its at 539 episodes and still ongoing...Thats more than DB/Z/GT put together, or Bleach's 366. Its over 3 times the length of Inuyasha and still going...plus theres fillers, and inconsistent art (then too, its 539+ so no wonder.) And it has some of the worst character designs, and has to steal moves and outfits from DBZ to milk it lol. Its failed on TV twice, killed Toonami, and even its card game by Bandai flopped and died lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
freall?? emotion_jawdrop i was suppose to download it after ragnarok thank goodness!! :3
Sword Art Online

Shittiest animu I've seen in a while.
Saphira Yami
Chobits to me was probably the worst.
Maybe that's because I'm a woman but still.
It was adorable at first then it got really sexual and can tell a man made it
sweatdrop

Actually, it was created by CLAMP. All four of them are are woman if I'm not mistaken.

As for worst anime...Darker Than Black (only the second season, season one was amazing), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Inukami, Naruto, Bleach (with the exception of the first movie and the first couple of seasons, it just dragged on too long and killed itself), Dragonball GT, Tsubasa Chronicle (the manga is fine), X the Movie, Origin: Spirits of the Past (lovely soundtrack though), and SD Gundam.

Bear

Ugh, something like K-on or Madoka Magica or anything a long those lines.

Hilarious Noob

4,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
I somehow love and dislike Lucky star at the same time, I found the characters adorable and very ammusing to watch, but I often got bored during the series because of the complete lack of any plot or storyline razz

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Genkaku Picasso. SO. F-ING. BORING.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ComradeCommissar1945
The 4Kids version of One Piece, Bleach,and Naruto. I just got bored with them.

Naruto wasn't 4kids. I don't believe Bleach was either. Bleach was on Adult Swim and Naruto was on Toonami.

Malevolent Genius

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • PvP 200
School Days.

The only good part was the ending stare
Sekirei, Peach Girl, School Days, Shugo Chara and Naruto.. ew.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Worst anime? Well, that would offend people, so....

The worst manga i've read? Blue sheeps reverie. No love, and crap action. Plus it was really boring.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Puppetry
Sword Art Online

Shittiest animu I've seen in a while.

Seems to have a shitty name to it too.

High-functioning Sleuth

Vishin
Hmm... I don't know. Maybe One Piece, I just never got into it. And any animes where the younger sister wants to bang her older brother... I've seen way too many of those.

Yeah... There here a lot more of those then there should be. It seems to be an almost common Japanese romance theme. I wonder why that is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff