Welcome to Gaia! ::

short people are cool but i like tall people better b/c i am pretty tall for people in louisiana (5'4 5/8" wink
japanprincess1
. . . get none?

Hiei fro Yu Yu Hakusho, Daisuke from DNangel, and Ed from Full Metal Alchemist are all short and seem to have no shortage of fangirls. Yet in the real world, short guys, even if they are cute, are not even looked at twice. Is it because girls who like anime can't distinguish between anime and reality, or what?
hmp, good question

Serynemone 's Queen

High-functioning Marshmallow

Yume Onata
I love all guys short and tall, big and small... It doesn't matter to me really. Personality is mostly what I go for. You can be the smallest, or the biggest thing in the world and I'll still have love for you. Your heart just has to be big and worth more than gold.

I Agree! 3nodding
That's not true, my b/f is short lol
I don't like someone because of they're height, that would be vain stare
...? Well, probably because in the Anime world, short guys are ADORABLE!!! Here, in the OTHER world, short guys here are not much but best buds!
you gotta love ed though, but you can't call him short because then he'll spaz but guys in general are usually cuter in animes... I only really know short guys and they're really nice I'm really short too, 5'2" almost the same height as ed xd
Hie:...you really need ask? Hiei is an Asshat cold antisocial and very hard to even tolerate.
Ed: he's obsessed with getting his arm back and Al's body back
Daisuke: I've only seen one episode of Heat Guy but Daisuke seems WAAY too distant to get any girls.

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hiei also isn't concerned with anyone but his sister.
Edward is too focused to notice the girl who likes him.
Daisuke... if he's the blonde character from the bit of the show I've seen, he looks too much like a girl. He probably gets hit on by lesbians and 'playahs'.
When shorties are hot, it's generally because it's going opposite of the cultural norm.
Think about it: what is one of the first things listed in the typical female fantasy?
TALL, dark and handsome.
The typical fantasy is that their man will be tall enough and strong enough to sweep them off their feet and ride off into the sunset.
...that or the artist has some sort of complex about their height and lack of a love life.

bunnyb133's Prince

I think short guys are cute! Especially shy ones! 4laugh Well, I'm the shortest girl in my class. And shy... stare
i'm 21 and i'm 5'3". i'm ugly as hell (own opinion) but my gf loves me like i am... she is shorter than me though xp
i think it' because we girls think the short guys in anime are adorable because there short, but in reality, we don't think the short guys r cute cause most of them don't make a big deal out of being called short (ed for example makes a big deal) and for real short boys we think there not adorable when there compared to some other people... i guess some of us girls r jerks.. not me.. i like a short guy at my school.. i don't care if he's short... heart
Because Anime people arnt real and there just drawings and you make drawings of anything but you cant in real life thats why
actually not really, MOST girls find short guys appealing both in reality and anime.
japanprincess1
. . . get none?

Hiei fro Yu Yu Hakusho, Daisuke from DNangel, and Ed from Full Metal Alchemist are all short and seem to have no shortage of fangirls. Yet in the real world, short guys, even if they are cute, are not even looked at twice. Is it because girls who like anime can't distinguish between anime and reality, or what?

u know i never noticed but yes it is true
The guys in anime are hot, and have nice abs. The short guys in real life, most likely, do not.
That makes me sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces